Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,160 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

2002 Toyota Camry Transmission Problem - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 2002 Toyota Camry Transmission Problem (881 Views)

Honda Accord 2003 V6 Engine Transmission Problem / From Car Wash To Transmission Problem. Help / Golf 4 Automatic Transmission Problem Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2002 Toyota Camry Transmission Problem by weezy50: 5:09am On Jun 16, 2016
Hello friends I desperately need help.
My 2002 Toyota Camry transmission (gear) has been given me a tough time for over 6 months now. When it's about changing from gear 2 to 3 it makes a loud jerk or sound as if something hit it. It has been very inconveniencing. I took it repeatedly for repairs but no solution. I was told to change the gear box, I bought another one but it still continued. Again I was advised to change the car brain box, I bought another one and the problem stopped for about a week and later started again. Pls I'm desperate and confused on what to do next. I NEED YOUR URGENT HELP!
Re: 2002 Toyota Camry Transmission Problem by mayor2013: 6:52am On Jun 16, 2016
weezy50:
Hello friends I desperately need help.
My 2002 Toyota Camry transmission (gear) has been given me a tough time for over 6 months now. When it's about changing from gear 2 to 3 it makes a loud jerk or sound as if something hit it. It has been very inconveniencing. I took it repeatedly for repairs but no solution. I was told to change the gear box, I bought another one but it still continued. Again I was advised to change the car brain box, I bought another one and the problem stopped for about a week and later started again. Pls I'm desperate and confused on what to do next. I NEED YOUR URGENT HELP!

If you are in lagos and you need soluion call 08165520837 or 08156087872. Have you tried to run a scan on your car?
Re: 2002 Toyota Camry Transmission Problem by weezy50: 4:25pm On Jun 26, 2016
I have done a scan on my car and no positive result showing a solution to the problem. Attached is the result of the scan. Please info me if you have any idea of what the problem is. Thanks a million.

Re: 2002 Toyota Camry Transmission Problem by mayor2013: 5:53pm On Jun 26, 2016
You need a competent person to handle this car problem. What type of scan tool was used

(1) (Reply)

White 2000 Nissan Xterra For Sale / Do You Remember Saab? See What They Are Up To (NEVS 9-3 Photos) / Standard Mechanic Workshop In VI And Lekki Vicinity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.