Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,542 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. - Nairaland / General (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. (90124 Views)

Romance Section: Just What Nairaland Needs / To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 3:24am On Jan 16, 2010
Alhaji Sagamite, don't you think you are exaggerating your prowess. That tiny thing cannot give me such reaction!!!
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 3:26am On Jan 16, 2010
Sagamite:

Yeah, that is what they all say.  grin

Until:

"No, you are moving too close. Move back jor, you think I don't don jazzy what is on your mind ni.

Stop that now, I am not ready.

Nooo, don't touch it!

Don't take that off, I am serious.

I am serious o, you are annoying me now or is it because I am smiling, I am warning you o.

Stop, don't take that one off, you are lucky I let you take the bra off.

Stop now, please. I am serious. You know it is too early.

No, stop. Don't put it in.

Stop now. I am not going to come to your place anymore if this is how you will act.

Ah, Sagamite. Oooooooooo, you know I am not ready now.

Take it out.

Awn, Awn, Awn, Awn, . . . . smack it baby . . . . smack me . . . . hit that shitt up, big man . . . . don't you dare stop . . . . its all yours, baby . . . . hit it hard with that sweet thing. . . . oh Lord, I must have been a good girl, I think I just made it to heaven . . . . ah . . . . [size=14pt]ah[/size] . . . . [size=16pt]ahh[/size] . . . . . [size=24pt]ahhhhhhhhhh[/size]"

cool grin [size=4pt]mo ri e, o fokasibe![/size]
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 8:14am On Jan 16, 2010
Pweety4me:

Mr Saggyyyyyyyyyyyyyy i just dey greet u ooo. . . tongue grin

Hiya. sweetie.  wink

stillwater:

Alhaji Sagamite, don't you think you are exaggerating your prowess. That tiny thing cannot give me such reaction!!!

No try am o.  grin

Na Union Bank I pack for trousers.  angry

You know how that dem advert goes: [jiggle] "Uunnion Bank. Big, strong, reliable."  grin cheesy

Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by spikedcylinder: 8:42am On Jan 16, 2010
Union bank abi noodle stick? I should know sef. Awon adofuro say I have been there. grin grin grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 16, 2010
Sagamite:

Hiya. sweetie.  wink

No try am o.  grin

You know how that dem advert goes: [jiggle] "Uunnion Bank. Big, strong, reliable."  grin cheesy

sorry sanusi has opened your trousers

inflated, supported and distressed cheesy cheesy
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 2:18pm On Jan 16, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Union bank abi noodle stick? I should know sef. Awon adofuro say I have been there. grin grin grin

The gist is, you got tired of Indomie noodles in Naija and came to have Batchelor's noodles in the car in London.  grin grin grin

oyb:

sorry sanusi has opened your trousers

inflated, supported and distressed  cheesy cheesy

This guy, no kill me with laughter.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by spikedcylinder: 6:29pm On Jan 16, 2010
Sagamite:

The gist is, you got tired of Indomie noodles in Naija and came to have Batchelor's noodles in the car in London.  grin grin grin

Lol. Musta been one helluva ride! grin grin grin grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 16, 2010
Sagamite:

Hiya. sweetie.  wink

No try am o.  grin

You just saw my cockroach legs and you begin dey shake like waterleaf. If you come see me well well no be die be that? sad tongue tongue
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by spikedcylinder: 11:41pm On Jan 16, 2010
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by TOPE20001(f): 1:33am On Jan 17, 2010
Sagamite:

Yeah, that is what they all say. grin

Until:

"No, you are moving too close. Move back jor, you think I don't don jazzy what is on your mind ni.

Nooo, don't touch it!

I am serious o, you are annoying me now or is it because I am smiling, I am warning you o.

Stop now. I am not going to come to your place anymore if this is how you will act.

Take it out.

Awn, Awn, Awn, Awn, . . . . smack it baby . . . . smack me . . . . hit that shitt up, big man . . . . don't you dare stop . . . . its all yours, baby . . . . hit it hard with that sweet thing. . . . oh Lord, I must have been a good girl, I think I just made it to heaven . . . . ah . . . . [size=14pt]ah[/size] . . . . [size=16pt]ahh[/size] . . . . . [size=24pt]ahhhhhhhhhh[/size]"

Rofl . . . . . grin grin grin grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 17, 2010
Sagamite:

Yeah, that is what they all say.  grin

Until:

Nooo, don't touch it!

Take it out.

sagamite - adult entertainment maestro cheesy cheesy cheesy see dialogue cheesy
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 12:44pm On Jan 18, 2010
stillwater:

You just saw my cockroach legs and you begin dey shake like waterleaf. If you come see me well well no be die be that? sad tongue tongue

If I see you? You better be scared.

By the time I finish talking to you, you would be crying and the tears would not have anything to do with the functions and glands located on your head.  tongue

Ibi ti awa so isokuso de, she ni idoti Ajegunle mama sa fun wa. (Where people like me talk dirty reach, the grime of Ajegunle go dey run from us). cool grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by netotse(m): 1:36pm On Jan 18, 2010
ewww. . .saga is 'making sexual' with stilly grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 18, 2010
^^^^

dem talk say still waters run deep

is our saga tall enough to test the waters with both feet cheesy
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 18, 2010
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Pweety4me(f): 3:11am On Jan 19, 2010
^mmm pretty i'll like 2 see wat saga would say about dis pic. . . smiley
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by bawomolo(m): 3:18am On Jan 19, 2010
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by spikedcylinder: 6:34am On Jan 19, 2010
oyb and bawo.
How you guys doing? grin grin grin grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by bluespice(f): 10:06am On Jan 19, 2010
Sagamite:

If I see you? You better be scared.

By the time I finish talking to you, you would be crying and the tears would not have anything to do with the functions and glands located on your head.  tongue

Ibi ti awa so isokuso de, she ni idoti Ajegunle mama sa fun wa. (Where people like me talk dirty reach, the grime of Ajegunle go dey run from us). cool grin
oyb:

^^^^

dem talk say still waters run deep

is our saga tall enough to test the waters with both feet cheesy
omg you both need izal to wash your mouths!!!
ahn ahn kilode?
o di dan dan ke ma so isokuso ni abi kini?
e mo pe omode wan larin yin?
beeni, omode si ni mi
ekuro lana fun mi jare
eyin agbaya angry tongue
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 19, 2010
^^^

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=153767

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=dlattach;id=221925;type=avatar[/img]

omoge omode with personal slave  cheesy

see multitasking - kitchen/office/bedroom  cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by netotse(m): 11:23am On Jan 19, 2010
@bamwolo
i want to be like you when i grow up

@blue
sebi iwo lo so pe ti saga ri ese e nkan ma sele
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by sweetpie23: 11:41am On Jan 19, 2010
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by spikedcylinder: 11:54am On Jan 19, 2010
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by sweetpie23: 11:58am On Jan 19, 2010
spikedcylinder:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=453686

She's God loving though.
nice abs
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by follypimpi(m): 12:09pm On Jan 19, 2010
spikedcylinder:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=453686

She's God loving though.

More like INU FELE
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by spikedcylinder: 12:25pm On Jan 19, 2010
Inu fele? What is that one again? grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by follypimpi(m): 12:35pm On Jan 19, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Inu fele? What is that one again? grin

U no c the tummy,simply empty she no dey chop pounded yam,eba n co = Inu Fele
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by spikedcylinder: 12:43pm On Jan 19, 2010
Ehen na. Isn't that what you people fancy? cheesy
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by sweetpie23: 12:46pm On Jan 19, 2010
spikedcylinder:

asked again? grin grin grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by follypimpi(m): 12:48pm On Jan 19, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Well thats wat the media portrays,i would take healthy good lookin lady and good character.Tho i h8 love handles cant stand it.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by spikedcylinder: 1:35pm On Jan 19, 2010
Its either this or love handles. Choose one. tongue
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by follypimpi(m): 2:22pm On Jan 19, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Its either this or love handles. Choose one. tongue

I go pick this Biko !!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (100)

The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) / Python Swallows Sallah Meat In Badagry And Was Caught 'Red Handed' (Photos) / Akoms Ability: Policeman Who Died In Oshiomhole's Convoy Accident (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.