Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,373 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. (89853 Views)

Romance Section: Just What Nairaland Needs / To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by THEAMAKA(f): 4:24am On Aug 31, 2009
na wa oo!
anyway take care.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 4:28am On Aug 31, 2009
Member: Shaz

Pix: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=193484

Description of pix: Green hooded eskimo pump jacket, blue top, Sox baseball cap and multi-coloured shades

Says to me: Whaddup, I came down to sign my hip-hop contract. I got the flow, I gotta roll, hurry up with my dough?
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 4:43am On Aug 31, 2009
Member: xqwysyte

Pix: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=331397

Description of pix: black top, pouting lips

Says to me: [She says] Hi, the MD is not around at the moment, I hope you can wait a few minutes. [She is thinking: So I can feed my eyes on you and, even better, hopefully you ask me out]
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by THEAMAKA(f): 4:44am On Aug 31, 2009
plop!
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Gabry(f): 4:57am On Aug 31, 2009
Member: Gabry

Pix: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=204848

Description of pix: head shot in a TV

Says to me: Eh, my first day as a Newscaster, I am going to embarass myself as I can not see the autocue well and it is news time.

Nahh That dosnt sound right wink
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 4:59am On Aug 31, 2009
Gabry:

Nahh That dosnt sound right wink

grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 5:11am On Aug 31, 2009
Sigh!

AMAKA

Pix: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=377581

Description:Blue top, camera phone, ponytail, eyes string directly at camera.

Says To Me: Check this out. no no, check me out!! You like? Are my eyes tempting enough? Look right into them.
psssst, I'll leave that to sagamite to finish.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by THEAMAKA(f): 5:14am On Aug 31, 2009
na wa oo!!
you might want to modify that. lol
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by THEAMAKA(f): 5:17am On Aug 31, 2009
sagamite
do one for OpeLove
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by oyinda3(f): 5:19am On Aug 31, 2009
hahahaha @ entire topic

THE AMAKA:

sagamite
do one for OpeLove

and one for diva1, sexyleamon, naijacutee
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Gabry(f): 5:27am On Aug 31, 2009
Sagamite:

grin

For me, i think my picture says: Attenion Viewers with lots of money. . . Please. . . if you would be so kind to take to Disneyland for free, I would really appreciate it  embarassed
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 5:38am On Aug 31, 2009
FL Gators:

Sigh!

AMAKA

Pix: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=377581

Description:Blue top, camera phone, ponytail, eyes string directly at camera.

Says To Me: Check this out. no no, check me out!! You like? Are my eyes tempting enough? Look right into them.
psssst, I'll leave that to sagamite to finish.

grin grin grin

Mori nkan ti o se, o wa lo gbe iya-ara e si kin ba le so to wun . Ni to ri e ni mo ti e fun ni face.

Ara omo no ko ya rara. Mi o ro pe o balance bi o she ma nso oro. Se bi owun lo so pe thread yi boring tele? Weere.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by THEAMAKA(f): 5:43am On Aug 31, 2009
rubbish!
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 5:49am On Aug 31, 2009
Member: Opelovely

Pix: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=71124

Description of pix: Pink dress with ponytail hairstyle

Says to me: At a mutual friend's house, meeting for the first time, classic mars vs. venus scenario [Externally: I am telling her something very casual and trying not to be too direct. Externally: she is listening intensingly.] BUT [Internally: She is thinking he is good-looking, has game, is confident and so is a "maybe" (potential dey). Internally: I am building my strategy and focusing on the end goal like a true pro, nice personality means she is a keeper. Otherwise means I gotta get dat . . .  gotta get dat BOOM BOOM BOOM . . . . . I like dat BOOM BOOM POW . . . . . I'll give it to her faster, better, stronger . . . . . . Cause I like dat that BOOM BOOM POW . . . . . . Dem chicks are jacking my style . . . . . They try to cover my swagger . . . . So I'll put on my supersonic boom . . . . Then y'all hear the spaceship zoom]
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by dapsycool(m): 5:57am On Aug 31, 2009
Sagamite:

grin grin grin

Mori nkan ti o se, o wa lo gbe iya-ara e si kin ba le so to wun . Ni to ri e ni mo ti e fun ni face.

Ara omo no ko ya rara. Mi ro pe o balance bo she ma so oro. Se bi owun lo so pe thread yi boring tele? Weere.

weere nla lomo na grin grin Mo ro wipe, eje ta si opolo re ni kekere. grin grin grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 5:58am On Aug 31, 2009
Member: Diva1

Pix: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=305554

Description of pix: Pink and black striped top, sitting in a car

Says to me: [She says] What? Why are you looking at me that way? You don't think my dressing is right for going on a walk by the beach. [I say] No, its cool. Its fine.

[But my thoughts (reason why I am staring in the first place)] How the hell did I do this? How did I pull this girl? What the Bleep did I say? It is a blur at the moment but definitely my game has improved since those clumsy teenage years. But keep it cool though, don't let her know she aldat. Wait til my homies see her, they will have to start bowing to me.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 6:00am On Aug 31, 2009
dapsycool:

weere nla lomo na grin grin Mo ro wipe, eje ta si opolo re ni kekere. grin grin grin

Gba be. grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 6:04am On Aug 31, 2009
oyinda.:

hahahaha @ entire topic

and one for diva1, sexyleamon, naijacutee

sexyleamon has no personal pix up and naijacutee has no shown expression I can work with, if I tried it would be clumsy. smiley
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 6:04am On Aug 31, 2009
Daspycool's pix next.

I like her dress and heels, makes me wanna ask her where she got them.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 6:08am On Aug 31, 2009
FL Gators:

Daspycool's pix next.

I like her dress and heels, makes me wanna ask her where she got them.

Huh??

Daspycool is a bloke.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 6:09am On Aug 31, 2009
Cheiii, for real. . . .so he's being crossdressing huh?

daspy, dnt yab me o. Just joking. tongue
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 6:10am On Aug 31, 2009
FL Gators:

Its you I want. tongue
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by dapsycool(m): 6:12am On Aug 31, 2009
FL Gators:

Go and sin no more grin cool
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 6:12am On Aug 31, 2009
@sagamite
LOL. You're 40 yrs too late.

Continue with your analysis, its funny/enjoyable to read. wink

@daspy
Yes, sir.

lol
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by sweetpie23: 8:22am On Aug 31, 2009
lovely topic
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Bestglo(f): 1:14pm On Aug 31, 2009
i'm really having fun here

@ poster,
Keep them coming
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:05pm On Aug 31, 2009
Sagamite:

grin grin grin

Ara omo no ko ya rara. Mi o ro pe o balance bi o she ma nso oro. Se bi owun lo so pe thread yi boring tele? Weere.

grin grin

O de da lon. Ma pe to ba bere si sukun.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by tubabie(f): 3:20pm On Aug 31, 2009
Sagamite:

grin grin grin

ThiefOfHearts:

grin grin

O de da lon. Ma pe to ba bere si sukun.

Hmmmm , ogiri leti o tongue
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:27pm On Aug 31, 2009
This ogiri ko gbo ede ti e (Igbo) talkless of Yoruba grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by bgees(m): 3:54pm On Aug 31, 2009
sagamite , u get time o! anyway keep the pics coming.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by chiogo(f): 3:56pm On Aug 31, 2009
You people are mean lipsrsealed

Sagamite, well done oo. Let's just hope people do not change their profile pictures. grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sauron1: 3:59pm On Aug 31, 2009
chiogo:

You people are mean lipsrsealed

Sagamite, well done oo. Let's just hope people do not change their profile pictures. grin

But you just changed yours. . . . . . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100)

Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) / The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) / Python Swallows Sallah Meat In Badagry And Was Caught 'Red Handed' (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.