Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,402 members, 7,819,430 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Genevieve Nnaji Has Paid Me The N18,000 - Young Man (See What Happened - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Has Paid Me The N18,000 - Young Man (See What Happened (40793 Views)

10 Men Genevieve Nnaji Has Dated And Slept With / 5 Men Genevieve Nnaji Has Slept With – No.1 Will Shock You! (pictures) / Genevieve Nnaji Is Owing Me N18,000 For A Gown She Bought - Kingsley Ejikeme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Has Paid Me The N18,000 - Young Man (See What Happened by winniz: 11:30am On Jun 16, 2016
agalamanyi:
The boy is obviously lying
1. Most celebrities don't go around Nigerian stores shopping anyhow especially those in Geny's class
2. When they do shop, they shop in stores they most time know the owners personally and can vouch for the genuineness of the products.
3. If geny walks into the store, its only normally that the store owner if around attends to her, cause the store owner would want to make huge sales and also like to use her referral
4. The boy can't WITHOUT the permission of his Oga give someone a product without paying fully.
5. Geny know's her class she freakenly owns an estate in Apo Abj 97k is beans
6. How possible is it that she has only 80k on her without her ATM cards and she decides to go shopping?
7. Then she returned the cloth and still paid the 18k , pulse wanted to interview you? Nigga why you lying naah? Why? And she came in person to do all these. Yeye dey smell o

You are very correct, anyone who believes this Crap can believe anything. she is extremely wealthy.
She owns her own successful clothing line as well called StGenevieve which she rocked some few weeks back as well cheesy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Has Paid Me The N18,000 - Young Man (See What Happened by dubemivan(m): 11:37am On Jun 16, 2016
smellingmenses:
Genevieve is a very rude and uncultured person she is most often drunk than sober....in doubt? Trace her modeling career
Excuse me.... Have you got any beef with Genny before??
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Has Paid Me The N18,000 - Young Man (See What Happened by sherfizle(m): 11:38am On Jun 16, 2016
Guy! Na so you mu.mu reach? Itz obvious you have never been in contact with a celeb.

agalamanyi:
1. Most celebrities don't go around Nigerian stores shopping anyhow especially those in Geny's class
2. When they do shop, they shop in stores they most time know the owners personally and can vouch for the genuineness of the products.
3. If geny walks into the store, its only normally that the store owner if around attends to her, cause the store owner would want to make huge sales and also like to use her referral
4. The boy can't WITHOUT the permission of his Oga give someone a product without paying fully.
6. How possible is it that she has only 80k on her without her ATM cards and she decides to go shopping?
7. Then she returned the cloth and still paid the 18k , pulse wanted to interview you? Nigga why you lying naah? Why? And she came in person to do all these. Yeye dey smell o
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Has Paid Me The N18,000 - Young Man (See What Happened by deb(m): 11:54am On Jun 16, 2016
Lucasbible:
Genevieve has never seen this guy, she has never bought anything from any shop that this boy works. And never owed anything and has never paid this boy anything.

This is just a clever case of social media lightening rod who is dying for attention. He chooses to use the name Geny not Genevieve Nnaji cos he wants deniability. Clever in a wrong way.

And you forgot to add that you were there when it happened, right?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Has Paid Me The N18,000 - Young Man (See What Happened by adejaresalami1(m): 11:58am On Jun 16, 2016
queenoflafia:

Ade u remember say na gbese pursue you from Ibadan go lag
I hope you re not referring to my own Adejare because the reverse Is the case grin grin

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Has Paid Me The N18,000 - Young Man (See What Happened by meltiplexer: 12:02pm On Jun 16, 2016
Lucasbible:
She called him a pig because that is what he is. Only a piggy human can lie that way

angry sad
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Has Paid Me The N18,000 - Young Man (See What Happened by macaranta(m): 12:06pm On Jun 16, 2016
Hundreddegrees:
The guy is nt at fault@all

Very correct
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Has Paid Me The N18,000 - Young Man (See What Happened by numericalguy(m): 12:18pm On Jun 16, 2016
Genevieve is a pig if this story is true.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Has Paid Me The N18,000 - Young Man (See What Happened by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 16, 2016
sherfizle:
Guy! Na so you mu.mu reach? Itz obvious you have never been in contact with a celeb.

p
Personal assistant to all celebrities I hail o.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Has Paid Me The N18,000 - Young Man (See What Happened by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 16, 2016
ideylaff:

She does not own that Estate in Abuja she is a front for the main person investing who prefers to stay in the background

I never said Former President Inefectual B and Late Oronto Douglas and Stephanie Okereke (swap Aso Rock partner )

Genny is not the owner oooo
Front or No front, i told you what I know,
Anyone that believes this shit the guy wrote needs to think again.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Has Paid Me The N18,000 - Young Man (See What Happened by Redgo: 12:33pm On Jun 16, 2016
A publicist is a professional responsible for publicising. Genny is very intelligent and she knows what she did. If a celeb cannot handle his emotion why not let a publicist do it? Insulting someone and expecting that person to feel you didnt mean it sounds insane my bro. no matter what she feels she is, it is actually people like that young man who made her. she cannot call someone a pig. he works for his money and never begged her. how does she mean playing with a pig? who is the pig? that is not humility. i guarantee you in the US she would have ben called out on that one. and newspapers would have analysed every word till she drops chunks of dollars either to the boy or to charity. call a spade a spade dont defend injustice, because next, it could be you
Emeka71:
That is the mistake she made ; but she didn't really mean harm when abusing the boy; she was only reacting .
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Has Paid Me The N18,000 - Young Man (See What Happened by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 16, 2016
Lucasbible:
Genevieve has never seen this guy, she has never bought anything from any shop that this boy works. And never owed anything and has never paid this boy anything.

This is just a clever case of social media lightening rod who is dying for attention. He chooses to use the name Geny not Genevieve Nnaji cos he wants deniability. Clever in a wrong way.

Read it again. He called her Genevieve and even went to her Instagram page. How do you do that when you want deniability. The guy's story adds up. It is easy to decipher a fake story these days.

Out of anger or maybe pride/ arrogance she returned the item purchased and paid fully for it. Serves her right, she wanted to pay what she thought was the value of the dress rather than the sellers price.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Has Paid Me The N18,000 - Young Man (See What Happened by CharliParker: 12:37pm On Jun 16, 2016
The guy Shouldn't have gone that far since he knows that Jenny is their costumer or better still not selling to her at first place instead tell her your Oga will not be happy with you and he/she is not around and if that he is around he will sell it to you. I think it would have better that way, instead of going to every social media tarnishing her name because of 18k. he should know the type of person she is. For what am thinking it is likely the boy wants to boast that Genny bought market from him.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Has Paid Me The N18,000 - Young Man (See What Happened by CharliParker: 12:38pm On Jun 16, 2016
The guy Shouldn't have gone that far since he knows that Jenny is their costumer or better still not selling to her at first place instead tell her your Oga will not be happy with you and he/she is not around and if that he is around he will sell it to you. I think it would have been better that way, instead of going to every social media tarnishing her name because of 18k. he should know the type of person she is. For what am thinking it is likely the boy wants to boast that Genny bought market from him.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Has Paid Me The N18,000 - Young Man (See What Happened by adellam16(f): 12:44pm On Jun 16, 2016
modelmike7:
Congrats. But you just lost a great customer young man!............. These are the exact opposite character / attitude of the Genevieve I know, and I am talking from a close meet up, first hand with her. I don't know if you have met her one on one also tho. To each his own.
A close friend if mine also had an experience with her at d airport. He said she was so rude to him n he regretted ever meeting her.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Has Paid Me The N18,000 - Young Man (See What Happened by abfalkolly(m): 12:48pm On Jun 16, 2016
I still find it difficult 2 believe d's story,kindly attach documentary evidence of d transaction wt Gen. ;
her pic when she was at ur Boutique, transaction trail for d part payment n balance as u claimd.Thnk u.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Has Paid Me The N18,000 - Young Man (See What Happened by idupaul: 12:58pm On Jun 16, 2016
Oghoro:
I don't get the part where he said 'Returned the cloth and paid the balance'..........

Me too IA my really confused
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Has Paid Me The N18,000 - Young Man (See What Happened by bigerboy200: 1:42pm On Jun 16, 2016
sholatem:
But why wil God place u above sum1 and u wil stil find joy in tormenting such person? That wickedness of d highest order angry
Thatz human nature for u..
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Has Paid Me The N18,000 - Young Man (See What Happened by Opiletool(m): 1:47pm On Jun 16, 2016
[quote author=MrHenshaw post=46622084]My dear,U n who ever advised you got it wrong.U know she intentionally wouldn't want to pay her debt if she was owing you.U r not a FAN as u professed.FANS, fan their cherished ones n can never destroy them.She has paid u right?u tried to destroy her image.l hope u can access her maturity.She didn't want to drag issues with you on media.Genny is too mature for that my dear.I wish u had a better way to hv approached her.I wish you best in your future endeavour incase your madam goes on to sack you.

fans fan their cherished ones even at their own expense? Didn't you read the part where the boy was threatened with sack by his boss?

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Has Paid Me The N18,000 - Young Man (See What Happened by permanentgrace(m): 2:31pm On Jun 16, 2016
I hope say she pay with interest cos dat debt don tey.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Has Paid Me The N18,000 - Young Man (See What Happened by oodua1stson: 2:46pm On Jun 16, 2016
Sad that this is coming from Genevieve that I respect so much

What right does she have to call the guy a pig? What did he do wrong?

You bought a dress you quite frankly forgot to pay for.

We all know you're far bigger than that chicken change but it maybe a change to you but another man's livelihood is on the line!

How about you givecthe guy his balance and then apologise for inconvenience you caused him?

Never knew you are this arrogant
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Has Paid Me The N18,000 - Young Man (See What Happened by oodua1stson: 2:49pm On Jun 16, 2016
CharliParker:
The guy Shouldn't have gone that far since he knows that Jenny is their costumer or better still not selling to her at first place instead tell her your Oga will not be happy with you and he/she is not around and if that he is around he will sell it to you. I think it would have been better that way, instead of going to every social media tarnishing her name because of 18k. he should know the type of person she is. For what am thinking it is likely the boy wants to boast that Genny bought market from him.
you're saying this as a fan.

Try to view the case objectively and you'll realise the guy has ran out of options .

He tried to wave her manager down and was ignored.

Would you rather he loses his job?

Bloody hell! Who fan loyalty epp?

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Has Paid Me The N18,000 - Young Man (See What Happened by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 16, 2016
Kondomatic:
If what this guy is saying is true then Genny and the women are plain silly.

Dunno why celebs think the world revolves around them and their career.
What evidence do you need again
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Has Paid Me The N18,000 - Young Man (See What Happened by ChikaSunday(m): 3:17pm On Jun 16, 2016
modelmike7:
Congrats. But you just lost a great customer young man!............. These are the exact opposite character / attitude of the Genevieve I know, and I am talking from a close meet up, first hand with her. I don't know if you have met her one on one also tho. To each his own.

ModelMike, please hook me up with Genevieve strictly for business: I have a cinema movie script that I want her to look at and shoot. Thanks. This is my number 08032606847.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Has Paid Me The N18,000 - Young Man (See What Happened by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 16, 2016
Lucasbible:

You're an incompetent fool

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Has Paid Me The N18,000 - Young Man (See What Happened by jessykings(f): 3:28pm On Jun 16, 2016
agalamanyi:
My thought exactly! N what happened to mobile banking? @ least he won't say she also didnt have her phone with her plus Geny has her clothing line. D guy was seeking 'cheap popularity' and he got it. As for those saying Geny called him a pig, her statement na figurative expression o mbok!

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Has Paid Me The N18,000 - Young Man (See What Happened by Jossylalaski: 3:46pm On Jun 16, 2016
I cant understand this Genny sef

A stitch in time saves nine ." Take note.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Has Paid Me The N18,000 - Young Man (See What Happened by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 16, 2016
Lucasbible:

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Has Paid Me The N18,000 - Young Man (See What Happened by bummyla(m): 5:02pm On Jun 16, 2016
Boy Well Done! Some Years Ago Rita Dominic walked into my shop at Ikota VGC Complex looking for a Superstar Referential treatment, but I wasn't in the mood for such nonsense. She got angry and kept asking me

"Don't You Know ME!!!?"

And in a calm voice I kept replying "No Ma, Can I be of a help? What do you in particular!?"

She kept screaming "You are a liar!!! You don't know me!!!"

"Bleep!" She stormed out of my shop!

Few minutes later the young lady that came with her who introduced her self as her PA ran back to my shop to apologize. That's when she told the lady was Rita Dominic! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Has Paid Me The N18,000 - Young Man (See What Happened by skywalker001(m): 6:03pm On Jun 16, 2016
Lucasbible:

Are u a naïve ? Can't u see Genevieve reply on her official IG accnt ? Even if u defend her til 2mao she dosnt even knw if u exist... Get a life bro
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Has Paid Me The N18,000 - Young Man (See What Happened by skywalker001(m): 6:32pm On Jun 16, 2016
MrHenshaw:
My dear,U n who ever advised you got it wrong.U know she intentionally wouldn't want to pay her debt if she was owing you.U r not a FAN as u professed.FANS, fan their cherished ones n can never destroy them.She has paid u right?u tried to destroy her image.l hope u can access her maturity.She didn't want to drag issues with you on media.Genny is too mature for that my dear.I wish u had a better way to hv approached her.I wish you best in your future endeavour incase your madam goes on to sack you.
She dnt wnt 2 drag issue wit him on media and she called him pig... When wil u pple stop worshipping celebrities for christ sake. They are human being like us and can do anytin a normal human being can do. Stop blaming the poor boy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

D'banj Posed With Damian Ifeanyi Okoroafor's Mercedes Benz G63 AMG / Portable Welcomes Baby With His Girlfriend, Ashabi (Video) / Kcee Dances With Bolanle Ambode At COWLSO Event (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.