Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,128 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Help She Is Sleep Talking And Eating The First Time They Spend A Night Together. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help She Is Sleep Talking And Eating The First Time They Spend A Night Together. (1236 Views)

Lady Gives Her Boyfriend's Phone Number To Her Toasters, Each Time They Ask / I Need A Soulmate Please I Can't Be Cooking And Eating Only Me (photos) / Please How Can I Stop Sleep Talking? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help She Is Sleep Talking And Eating The First Time They Spend A Night Together. by Nobody: 7:27am On Jun 16, 2016
OK guys this is kind of funny.
A friend of mine is scared that his new found girlfriend was sleep talking and eating while she slept and this is the first night they have spend together.
Now he is afraid that she might be possess with demons.
So guys whats your advice to him?
Cc:lalasticlala
Re: Help She Is Sleep Talking And Eating The First Time They Spend A Night Together. by Kondomatic(m): 7:32am On Jun 16, 2016
Tell your friend to make sure she eats well before going to bed.

3 Likes

Re: Help She Is Sleep Talking And Eating The First Time They Spend A Night Together. by Benjom(m): 7:33am On Jun 16, 2016
She needs laying-on of hands to ward-off the evil spirit... but first sit her down to know what kind of food she eats. If it's pounded yam and correct soup with 'orisirisi' then let her be because wisdom demands that you enjoy yourself with nourishing meal while sleeping but endure meager ones while awake economic wise... Lol
Re: Help She Is Sleep Talking And Eating The First Time They Spend A Night Together. by Topestbilly(m): 7:34am On Jun 16, 2016
I'm sorry but your friend is not matured enough for a relationship..

Just one night and he concluded she's possessed with demon spirit.
Re: Help She Is Sleep Talking And Eating The First Time They Spend A Night Together. by Nobody: 7:37am On Jun 16, 2016
If he can cope fine, if not let him go jejely. One morning he might wake up, and just found half of his pillow chewed/eaten!

1 Like

Re: Help She Is Sleep Talking And Eating The First Time They Spend A Night Together. by seyema(m): 7:39am On Jun 16, 2016
Inexperience dey worry ur frd
Re: Help She Is Sleep Talking And Eating The First Time They Spend A Night Together. by Nobody: 7:39am On Jun 16, 2016
Kondomatic:
...... And also to 'talk' well before sleeping I guess?!

1 Like

Re: Help She Is Sleep Talking And Eating The First Time They Spend A Night Together. by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 16, 2016
Kondomatic:
lol she eats well, what of the sleep talking?
Re: Help She Is Sleep Talking And Eating The First Time They Spend A Night Together. by Nobody: 7:41am On Jun 16, 2016
Topestbilly:
I'm sorry but your friend is not matured enough for a relationship..

Just one night and he concluded she's possessed with demon spirit.

lol bro what should he do?
Re: Help She Is Sleep Talking And Eating The First Time They Spend A Night Together. by Topestbilly(m): 7:46am On Jun 16, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
lol bro what should he do?

He should chill and let it happen 1 or 2's again then he should discuss it with her in a soft and mature manner.
Re: Help She Is Sleep Talking And Eating The First Time They Spend A Night Together. by theEYe21(f): 7:50am On Jun 16, 2016
She slept hungry. It's normal undecided anybody that thinks it's spiritual or anything demonic has a low IQ undecided
Re: Help She Is Sleep Talking And Eating The First Time They Spend A Night Together. by Kondomatic(m): 8:04am On Jun 16, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
lol she eats well, what of the sleep talking?
She wasn't eating alone.

She was with other folks that went to bed hungry and they were gisting
Re: Help She Is Sleep Talking And Eating The First Time They Spend A Night Together. by Nobody: 8:06am On Jun 16, 2016
Kondomatic:
She was eating alone.

grin
Kondomatic:
She was eating alone.

who are these other folks?
Re: Help She Is Sleep Talking And Eating The First Time They Spend A Night Together. by Nightie(f): 8:16am On Jun 16, 2016
Lolzzzzz. She myt be possessed, who knws?
Re: Help She Is Sleep Talking And Eating The First Time They Spend A Night Together. by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 16, 2016
Na life dey do her
Re: Help She Is Sleep Talking And Eating The First Time They Spend A Night Together. by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 16, 2016
prettythicksme:
Na life dey do her
how life dey do person?
Re: Help She Is Sleep Talking And Eating The First Time They Spend A Night Together. by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 16, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
how life dey do person?
undecided
Re: Help She Is Sleep Talking And Eating The First Time They Spend A Night Together. by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 16, 2016
prettythicksme:
undecided
hehehe smh
Re: Help She Is Sleep Talking And Eating The First Time They Spend A Night Together. by chidiandre(m): 8:44am On Jun 16, 2016
different factors can lead to sleep talking ....stress....anxiety.... just talk to her first....
Re: Help She Is Sleep Talking And Eating The First Time They Spend A Night Together. by Emeka71(m): 8:45am On Jun 16, 2016
That could be her own style ; don't judge all babes the same way because people are different .
Re: Help She Is Sleep Talking And Eating The First Time They Spend A Night Together. by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 16, 2016
chidiandre:
different factors can lead to sleep talking ....stress....anxiety.... just talk to her first....
the problem is that, she dont even remember.
Re: Help She Is Sleep Talking And Eating The First Time They Spend A Night Together. by Ranchhoddas: 10:25am On Jun 16, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
OK guys this is kind of funny.
A friend of mine is scared that his new found girlfriend was sleep talking and eating while she slept and this is the first night they have spend together.
Now he is afraid that she might be possess with demons.
So guys whats your advice to him?
Cc:lalasticlala
Your friend is an Olodo. Tell him to pick a book and read. Show me your friends and...
Re: Help She Is Sleep Talking And Eating The First Time They Spend A Night Together. by chidiandre(m): 12:02pm On Jun 16, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
the problem is that, she dont even remember.
obviously she won't remember....just be patient.... show her proof
Re: Help She Is Sleep Talking And Eating The First Time They Spend A Night Together. by ofonike: 10:02am On Jun 17, 2016
She should be put under survelance.

(1) (Reply)

I Love Her But She Doesn't Want......... / She Has A Child.... / How To Know You're Being Cheated On.. Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.