Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Nigerian Girls And Crave For Abroad Guys (screenshot) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls And Crave For Abroad Guys (screenshot) (1086 Views)

Sexy Text To Send Him That’ll Make Him Hard And Crave You / How To Make A Lady Crave Your Attention. / How To Make A Man Propose To You And Crave To Marry You Within Six Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girls And Crave For Abroad Guys (screenshot) by donestk(m): 9:32am On Jun 16, 2016
undecided usual story

Re: Nigerian Girls And Crave For Abroad Guys (screenshot) by donbenedict(m): 9:36am On Jun 16, 2016
grin

serves her right
Re: Nigerian Girls And Crave For Abroad Guys (screenshot) by fuckpro: 9:39am On Jun 16, 2016
... As per vacating the Gold vein you struck or being responsible for your life which one
Re: Nigerian Girls And Crave For Abroad Guys (screenshot) by AbbieGee1(f): 9:43am On Jun 16, 2016
That's quite a 'right up',if na naija guy do am strong thing nau,she go forget am say GP am,person don marry wioth children and you still say yyou love him,jog and gaan meet him na
Re: Nigerian Girls And Crave For Abroad Guys (screenshot) by AngelAhnie(f): 9:48am On Jun 16, 2016
just move on, the guy is married. I wonder why you are confuse

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls And Crave For Abroad Guys (screenshot) by ted1741: 4:15pm On Jun 16, 2016
Laughing in Swahili: Am puzzled that you are puzzled. How is this simple elementary arithmetic difficult for you to solve, that married or in a serious relationship equals no vacancy. Lord have mercy. The man is either married and lives with his wifie or in a relationship joined together by needle and thread, simple, simple, simple. Even if you have fish brain, the answer is crystal clear, move on, he is not available, it was a fling period, not like your own period since it is not flowing, I mean period like end of story (qed).
Re: Nigerian Girls And Crave For Abroad Guys (screenshot) by tommychow(m): 9:42am On Jun 17, 2016
Y'all are talking like you don't know your Nigerian women. They can be a third wife just for the 'good life'. She knows the right thing to do but she choose to be in denial just so she can continue her relationship with him. Sending her gifts and promised to marry her and go to be based in UK? How many naija babes will turn that down in this wicked economy?
Re: Nigerian Girls And Crave For Abroad Guys (screenshot) by SafeDavid(m): 9:50am On Jun 17, 2016
Its called low self esteem.
A certain Nairaland girl sent me her full nude pictures when I chatted her under the guise that I was living abroad.
Photos still in my memory card. grin
Re: Nigerian Girls And Crave For Abroad Guys (screenshot) by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 17, 2016
The guy must be a Nigerian, They will never change . It's in their blood grin

#Team foreign guy BTW tongue

(1) (Reply)

Losing Erection Putting On Condom / Dad Seeks 'wife' For 48-year-old Son With Full-page Newspaper Ad / Guys, 15 Signs You Are Dating A Coded Runs Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.