Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Old So Fast Because Of.. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Old So Fast Because Of.. (44277 Views)

"You Are Getting Old" Fan Tells Yemi Alade (Picture) / Linda Ikeji Replies Charley Boy: "I'm Getting Married" / Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Old So Fast Because Of.. by RealNigeriafilm: 1:21pm On Jun 16, 2016
COSSY ORJIAKOR EXPLAINS WHY SHE IS GETTING OLD SO FAST

This story was stolen from Nigeriafilms.com,PLAGIARISM is a serious offence

www.nigeriafilms.com/news/40839/8/cossy-orjiakor-explains-why-she-is-getting-old-so-.html

Nollywood actress, Cossy Orjiakor, is enjoyingh herself in the industry now that she does not even have time to party anymore and she is even affirmed it.

Well, 2016 seems to be her year and God has finally picked up her call as according to her she is now getting movie roles back to back.

The actress shared a picture of herself all covered up in a movie ‘The REFORMER’ which she just finished shooting and now she has headed to another location in Lagos.

After sharing the picture which showed her real face the actress explained that she was aging fast due to the fact that she parties a lot without having a good night rest.

In her words, “Rounded up ‘The REFORMER’ working for Mr Zeb Ejiro and having Mr Keppy and Ms Bukky help me out with my expressions have opened up more acting opportunity now am shooting back to back. Haha shooting right now in festac. My face though, evidence of partying all night without sleep Age me so fast. It's like a mirror, whatever I feel inside shows outside.”

Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Old So Fast Because Of.. by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 16, 2016
cheesy
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Old So Fast Because Of.. by dazzlinglyme: 1:26pm On Jun 16, 2016
far from it joor
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Old So Fast Because Of.. by abbeyty(m): 1:27pm On Jun 16, 2016
but she is an old woman for real now, she must be in her early 50s
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Old So Fast Because Of.. by chaiks: 1:30pm On Jun 16, 2016
Nonsense
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Old So Fast Because Of.. by HirstMOG(m): 1:31pm On Jun 16, 2016
stress ko, abegi na surgeries and many pills wey she don take joor. wen she de display borbi dt time she think say nature nor go take him course. madam cossy you can never cheat nature OK. Enjoy your early old age ma'am.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Old So Fast Because Of.. by Ada9103(f): 1:40pm On Jun 16, 2016
Is that cossy shocked
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Old So Fast Because Of.. by Xbox222: 1:42pm On Jun 16, 2016
Ladycloud:
It's not only partying that makes one old.... Jumping from one man to another... when they say sex is a covenant people think it's a joke
Thanks for saying the truth
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Old So Fast Because Of.. by NICENEDU29: 1:43pm On Jun 16, 2016
Onyiido:
I never knew she is as beautiful as this.
Even me, I never knew she is as beautiful as this. See how beautiful and decent she looks now
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Old So Fast Because Of.. by IamMayorkun: 1:46pm On Jun 16, 2016
too much sex is the cause.. girls would never learn. imagine a girl of 22 with over 10 ex boyfriends... atleast 9 have slept with her.. at age 23 she would look like someone in mid 30's..... ELEKO
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Old So Fast Because Of.. by luswitz(f): 1:57pm On Jun 16, 2016
Redgo:
i really believe this lady is better than most of us judging her here. her career is picking up again even after a time out. she is only living her life. she doesnt look to old for her age and yeah, considering her kinda living lol. but who cares. i like her for being honest with herself than some daytime saints and nighttime whores
true jaree! Most of the judges here are worse than her, only justifying their actions and making themselves feel better by judging others.This life is full of hypocrites. Jare! I sign out here.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Old So Fast Because Of.. by BobUg28(m): 1:59pm On Jun 16, 2016
I can't even recorgnize her in the picture. Somebody help please...
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Old So Fast Because Of.. by Israellb(m): 2:03pm On Jun 16, 2016
How she con be like this?

Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Old So Fast Because Of.. by Ladycloud(f): 2:08pm On Jun 16, 2016
moshino:

Are you speaking from 'personal experience'?
shebi ur the experience ehn..
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Old So Fast Because Of.. by Ladycloud(f): 2:10pm On Jun 16, 2016
moshino:

Are you speaking from 'personal experience'?
nd meanwhile, m not a slut.. I don't have no shitty experience
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Old So Fast Because Of.. by victorazy(m): 2:11pm On Jun 16, 2016
Ladycloud:
It's not only partying that makes one old.... Jumping from one man to another... when they say sex is a covenant people think it's a joke

As if nigerian girls are holy. Even you, u be virgin? undecided
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Old So Fast Because Of.. by Ladycloud(f): 2:13pm On Jun 16, 2016
victorazy:

As if nigerian girls are holy. Even you, u be virgin? undecided
my my friend.. Shut up!!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Old So Fast Because Of.. by kajoula(m): 2:14pm On Jun 16, 2016
simplyUmbo:
Na for old age ashawo dey know the importance of children........
Ftc...

you get bad mouth ooh grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Old So Fast Because Of.. by victorazy(m): 2:18pm On Jun 16, 2016
Ladycloud:
my my friend.. Shut up!!

Yes ma! Sorry ma grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Old So Fast Because Of.. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 16, 2016
Nigerians are so ignorant.

only in Nigeria that too much sex ages women and does the reverse for men.

it's so embarrassing to have to live in the same country with people of peanut size iq.

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Old So Fast Because Of.. by Mopolchi: 2:22pm On Jun 16, 2016
sukkot:
too much shallowness and no spirituality ages you
are you talking from experience?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Old So Fast Because Of.. by oodua1stson: 2:22pm On Jun 16, 2016
Bukky wright will still beautiful at 100
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Old So Fast Because Of.. by sukkot: 2:27pm On Jun 16, 2016
Mopolchi:
are you talking from experience?
yes. I am 90 but look 20
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Old So Fast Because Of.. by Mopolchi: 2:31pm On Jun 16, 2016
sukkot:
yes. I am 90 but look 20
lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Old So Fast Because Of.. by vikyno(m): 2:37pm On Jun 16, 2016
Ladycloud:

Why are people so quick at judging others?

Can you swear you have not had more than two guys or men enter you?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Old So Fast Because Of.. by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 16, 2016
Ladycloud:
a convenant? Please can you elucidate
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Old So Fast Because Of.. by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 16, 2016
sukkot:
yes. I am 90 but look 20
grin grin grin
I want to be like you when I grow up.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Old So Fast Because Of.. by vikyno(m): 2:39pm On Jun 16, 2016
Joavid:

it's so embarrassing to have to live in the same country with people of peanut size iq.

Well said. I wonder how Nigerians reason. Even ladies are not left out in this.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Old So Fast Because Of.. by sukkot: 2:40pm On Jun 16, 2016
Joavid:

grin grin grin

I want to be like you when I grow up.
hehehe grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Old So Fast Because Of.. by 124mumsy: 2:46pm On Jun 16, 2016
PigMeat:
when a woman is beautiful without brains, private parts suffers the most.
-ghadaffi
Mr man Robert Mugabe.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Old So Fast Because Of.. by BoboKush(m): 3:12pm On Jun 16, 2016
Ladycloud:
are you trying to tell me I Wil also get old soon
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Old So Fast Because Of.. by BoboKush(m): 3:14pm On Jun 16, 2016
Joavid:

grin
Joavid:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku: Davido Is The King Of Nigerian Music / Temidayo Abudu And Debola: Pre-wedding Photos Of Mo Abudu’s Daughter / Zubby Michael Spends ₦8.5 Million At A Restaurant In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.