Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Old So Fast Because Of.. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Old So Fast Because Of.. (44278 Views)

"You Are Getting Old" Fan Tells Yemi Alade (Picture) / Linda Ikeji Replies Charley Boy: "I'm Getting Married" / Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Old So Fast Because Of.. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 16, 2016
simplyUmbo:
Na for old age ashawo dey know the importance of children........
Ftc...

hahhahahah what do you mean nau?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Old So Fast Because Of.. by dogoturenchi: 3:31pm On Jun 16, 2016
MADAM , You can't eat your cake and have it back. Enjoy the old look !!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Old So Fast Because Of.. by cutekhalifa(m): 3:32pm On Jun 16, 2016
Her Best role are romantic scenes or acting as prostitute in a local Brothel...

Her vaseline crew fans has something to smile with 2nite cheesygrincheesy
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Old So Fast Because Of.. by Ladycloud(f): 3:52pm On Jun 16, 2016
BoboKush:
are you trying to tell me I Wil also get old soon
maybe... I based my comment on the perspective of girls... We tend to get old faster than men
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Old So Fast Because Of.. by Ranchhoddas: 4:03pm On Jun 16, 2016
sukkot:
too much shallowness and no spirituality ages you
Put your picture make we see how spirituality dey make you young.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Old So Fast Because Of.. by Sunglow: 5:18pm On Jun 16, 2016
TellingItAsItIs:
This is what too much of incessant sex does to the female body whereas it makes the male look youthful. That's why I advise my female sisters to keep themselves for their husbands or at least stick to one man if they can't abstain.
The female body is delicate and you will bear the consequences of your youthful life sooner than expected.
Incessant se.x makes the male look youthful? Haha haha haha haha y do u people lie to yourselves like this.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Old So Fast Because Of.. by Flawlessangel(m): 8:55pm On Jun 16, 2016
Luizkid:
wait was she ever banned? why would u get roles when all u do is display those two set of flat tyres on ur chest grin grin

flat? Nah!! Its anything but flat. More like melons

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Temidayo Abudu And Debola: Pre-wedding Photos Of Mo Abudu’s Daughter / Zubby Michael Spends ₦8.5 Million At A Restaurant In Lagos / Corper: Kizz Daniel Shares NYSC Throwback Photo As A Serving Youth Corper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.