Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,465 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? (27941 Views)

What Is Special About Infinix Phones? / What’s So Special About This Infinix Hot 4? / What Is So Special About Windows Phones? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by Mobileman829(m): 10:46am On Jun 16, 2016
I received the Infinix Hot 3 from a friend and genuine gadgets lover. My initial thoughts were, “Wow! (Umm! is a better word) Another android device.”
The first thing that excited me was the massive options of apps available to me. Every search I made provided countless options and tried to link me to something else I may be thinking of downloading. Just like how a man who had just spent the last ten years of his life in a cave would feel in a mansion, I felt excited and began downloading. That was when the thought hit me: “You will soon run out of space!” Believe it or not, I panicked.
You see, my last few experiences with android were an earlier version of Samsung Galaxy (one of those that birthed the series) and a Tecno. In both cases I felt frustrated because I ran out of space. I have never been a man for expensive phones and like any member of my thrifty species, I want speed, efficiency, slickness, and space – lots of it – all mixed up in the soup of affordability.
The Hot 3 did not disappoint me. With its 16gb ROM and 1gb RAM (not to mention that it is expandable to 32gb), it hit those high notes. This meant my needs could be easily met. In addition, its Octa-Core, 1.4GHz processor makes it faster than its predecessors. Although not the fastest phone on earth (lest I sound too greedy), it is faster than a lot in its class.

My daughter loves pictures… well I also love them – but she loves them more. Whenever her crave for selfies and wefies come up and she commands, “Daddy, znap me!” I can always show that I have the world of photography in my pocket pulling out my Infinix Hot 3, which is built with 8MP Back camera and 2MP in front. When you check the shots you’ll agree that the engineers at Infinix did a great job of optimizing these cameras for taking wide and yet sharp shots. The pictures are empowered with a bigger 720 × 1280 HD resolution and a display of 5.5 inches. Again, the pictures aren’t necessarily the best in the world, but at its price point? Colour me impressed.
Lastly, I’ll comment about its battery life. Who wouldn’t? Save, of course, if you are still on Nokia 3310. Infinix Hot 3’s 4,000mAh Lithium Polymer battery actually delivers what it boasts – 2 days of basic phone use if you stretch it! Keyword “basic” which means the phone is left idling with the data off a lot between calls, emails and the occasional Twitter and Facebook. If a power user were to use it, battery life will probably hold up for somewhere around 7-8hrs. Thankfully, I’m not a power user.
Get details of my review here [url][/url]http://www.techsuplex.com/2016/05/24/infinix-hot-3-review/[url][/url]

6 Likes

Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by Pheeknow: 10:52am On Jun 16, 2016
This is quiet an interesting review...talking about your daughter, every child just loves taking pictures

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by phonedaddy: 11:00am On Jun 16, 2016
I heard it is a great phone, yet to use it though, but this your black hand sha grin shocked
Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by phonedaddy: 11:01am On Jun 16, 2016
Just be famzing there, do you have a daughter?

Pheeknow:
This is quiet an interesting review...talking about your daughter, every child just loves taking pictures

2 Likes

Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by phonedaddy: 11:01am On Jun 16, 2016
Please how much is the phone sef

1 Like

Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by ryfoz(m): 11:21pm On Jun 16, 2016
Nive review, quick and to the point, good sentence composure.
You wan make me go sell my prime tablet sef embarassed but I refuse to be tempted in Jesus name, when economy stabilises I might go for it. "grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by singlar: 9:40am On Jun 17, 2016
LOL, feel free to be tempted but the economy will soon balance nah wink
ryfoz:
You wan make me go sell my prime tablet sef embarassed but I refuse to be tempted in Jesus name, when economy stabilises I might go for it. "grin

3 Likes

Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by singlar: 9:41am On Jun 17, 2016
Biggest daddy, the phone is just 31k na so i see am online sha. I guess it is affordable right?
phonedaddy:
Please how much is the phone sef

1 Like

Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by singlar: 9:42am On Jun 17, 2016
Instead of you to thank the OP na black hand you dey see, are you white? tongue
phonedaddy:
I heard it is a great phone, yet to use it though, but this your black hand sha grin shocked

3 Likes

Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by Mobileman829(m): 11:18am On Jun 17, 2016
Thanks bro, why not? Remember this is an era of change grin
ryfoz:
Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by Mobileman829(m): 11:20am On Jun 17, 2016
Am black and proud, leave my hand alone and talk about the phone biko
phonedaddy:

4 Likes

Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by ForeverNew(f): 12:15pm On Jun 17, 2016
Nice phone with cool specs. i still remember that their hot selfie advert
Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by ForeverNew(f): 12:19pm On Jun 17, 2016
31k? i thought i saw 33k somewhere in SLOT.
singlar:
Biggest daddy, the phone is just 31k na so i see am online sha. I guess it is affordable right?

1 Like

Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 17, 2016
Thats what i am going to buy soon, by month end. Its 3000mah battery. I just love d phone. I had d earlier hot 2, i am a confirm infinix fan..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by amiibaby(f): 7:09am On Jun 18, 2016
Waste of money....rocking my Nokia 3310

1 Like

Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by Pyno30: 7:10am On Jun 18, 2016
The cost is the special thing about it

2 Likes

Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by Nobody: 7:13am On Jun 18, 2016
Camera mehn, try watch the review on yhutube. Yhu go marvel for things wey the kamaru fit do @OP

2 Likes

Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by TDonald: 7:13am On Jun 18, 2016
Nothing, just another piece of an expensive crappy device

4 Likes

Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by ShutdownBrown24(m): 7:14am On Jun 18, 2016
Infini

1 Like

Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by lordizak(m): 7:14am On Jun 18, 2016
Nothing to compare with my Gionee M3.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by airsaylongcon: 7:14am On Jun 18, 2016
Sounds like a paid advert. I'm I'm the mobile device market and while I won't use the Hot Note 3, I can tell y'all that there are upcoming mobile device financing plans were u can spread your payments over a period of time after making an initial deposit. You can also get insurance as well as extended warranty. PM me for details

6 Likes

Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by amiibaby(f): 7:16am On Jun 18, 2016
Pls how much is the phone?
Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by DaBullIT(m): 7:16am On Jun 18, 2016
Dunno

Don't care

Tecno All the way

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by theunnamed: 7:17am On Jun 18, 2016
How much sef?
Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by legendsilver(m): 7:18am On Jun 18, 2016
Gave my fiancee my hot2 gold cus I wan buy this hot3 infinix.

If she request for am, I will gladly package the empty case n send to her. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by Nobody: 7:18am On Jun 18, 2016
Them pay you for this review?
Anyway 1gig ram. I'd pass up the offer anytime anyday.
Team 2gig ram and above.

5 Likes

Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by vicola0281: 7:19am On Jun 18, 2016
China ti take over.
Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by chimah3(m): 7:19am On Jun 18, 2016
It's cheap
Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by Flexherbal(m): 7:26am On Jun 18, 2016
amiibaby:
Waste of money....rocking my Nokia 3310
I guess your Internet speed must be jaw breaking. Lol!

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerians Come For Female Russian Admin Who Sent Them Packing With Insults / How MTN Lied About The Airplane Promo[Picture] / 5 Reasons Why NETFLIX In Nigeria Is A Good News For All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.