Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,647 members, 7,809,445 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? (27940 Views)

What Is Special About Infinix Phones? / What’s So Special About This Infinix Hot 4? / What Is So Special About Windows Phones? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by gonaij: 11:09am On Jun 30, 2016
I learn there is an upgrade now, have you upgraded?
safas20:
Still rocking the phone, so far so good. wink
Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by Pheeknow: 3:26pm On Jun 30, 2016
Yes you are right, it is 3000mAh
abula112:
The battery is not 4000mah its 3000mah
Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by Onerandomgirl(f): 12:19pm On Jul 01, 2016
The upgrade is just 500MB nah, not too much girl
missphumby:
yes I know. but no WiFi to update nooni. d mb too mch
Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by Onerandomgirl(f): 12:23pm On Jul 01, 2016
Please stop calling ladies bitch sad
Code45:
Lol. Check weytin him talk na. He said he only used the phone for 44 minutes before him babe collect am. Haba, which kind lie be that?

Even though he want to give his babe, he would want to used at least a day with it to test what he bought if it worth the money before handling it over to his so called bítch.
Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by Pheeknow: 3:17pm On Jul 01, 2016
It is now 29,650 on konga.com
tdemo:
how much does it cost presently
Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by Code45: 7:10pm On Jul 01, 2016
Onerandomgirl:
I don't like calling them that, but some deserves to be called.

OK dear! wink
Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by Smallbaby(f): 9:17am On Jul 12, 2016
And you used style to tell us that you have a baby right? grin
Mobileman829:
I received the Infinix Hot 3 from a friend and genuine gadgets lover. My initial thoughts were, “Wow! (Umm! is a better word) Another android device.”
The first thing that excited me was the massive options of apps available to me. Every search I made provided countless options and tried to link me to something else I may be thinking of downloading. Just like how a man who had just spent the last ten years of his life in a cave would feel in a mansion, I felt excited and began downloading. That was when the thought hit me: “You will soon run out of space!” Believe it or not, I panicked.
You see, my last few experiences with android were an earlier version of Samsung Galaxy (one of those that birthed the series) and a Tecno. In both cases I felt frustrated because I ran out of space. I have never been a man for expensive phones and like any member of my thrifty species, I want speed, efficiency, slickness, and space – lots of it – all mixed up in the soup of affordability.
The Hot 3 did not disappoint me. With its 16gb ROM and 1gb RAM (not to mention that it is expandable to 32gb), it hit those high notes. This meant my needs could be easily met. In addition, its Octa-Core, 1.4GHz processor makes it faster than its predecessors. Although not the fastest phone on earth (lest I sound too greedy), it is faster than a lot in its class.

My daughter loves pictures… well I also love them – but she loves them more. Whenever her crave for selfies and wefies come up and she commands, “Daddy, znap me!” I can always show that I have the world of photography in my pocket pulling out my Infinix Hot 3, which is built with 8MP Back camera and 2MP in front. When you check the shots you’ll agree that the engineers at Infinix did a great job of optimizing these cameras for taking wide and yet sharp shots. The pictures are empowered with a bigger 720 × 1280 HD resolution and a display of 5.5 inches. Again, the pictures aren’t necessarily the best in the world, but at its price point? Colour me impressed.
Lastly, I’ll comment about its battery life. Who wouldn’t? Save, of course, if you are still on Nokia 3310. Infinix Hot 3’s 4,000mAh Lithium Polymer battery actually delivers what it boasts – 2 days of basic phone use if you stretch it! Keyword “basic” which means the phone is left idling with the data off a lot between calls, emails and the occasional Twitter and Facebook. If a power user were to use it, battery life will probably hold up for somewhere around 7-8hrs. Thankfully, I’m not a power user.
Get details of my review here [url][/url]http://www.techsuplex.com/2016/05/24/infinix-hot-3-review/[url][/url]

Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by phonedaddy: 9:48am On Jul 12, 2016
No one deserves that, respect women cos one gave birth to you
Code45:
I don't like calling them that, but some deserves to be called.

OK dear! wink
Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by Pheeknow: 10:03am On Jul 12, 2016
if you ask me, hot 3 has been the best infinix phone i have used, simple,sleek and durable battery
Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by NaijalovesU: 10:50am On Jul 12, 2016
Well, when they release another one now, u will say the same thing wink
Pheeknow:
if you ask me, hot 3 has been the best infinix phone i have used, simple,sleek and durable battery
Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by singlar: 3:10pm On Jul 12, 2016
U actually opened your mouth to call someone you dont know bitch? Something is definitely wrong with you
Onerandomgirl:
Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by safas20(f): 5:17pm On Jul 12, 2016
am sha looking forward to the release. I trust is gonna be affordable, if it is not...i go go back to 3310 grin grin
Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by safas20(f): 5:19pm On Jul 12, 2016
I know you are a daddy , we are talking phone you are talking women
phonedaddy:
Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by NaijalovesU: 9:41am On Jul 13, 2016
Easy!!!! shocked
safas20:
Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by phonedaddy: 11:36am On Jul 13, 2016
Yea there is, just go to your phone settings and upgrade. it is not much and it is fast
gonaij:
I learn there is an upgrade now, have you upgraded?
Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by phonedaddy: 11:37am On Jul 13, 2016
Well, let us watch and see
NaijalovesU:
Well, when they release another one now, u will say the same thing wink
Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by Code45: 3:55pm On Jul 24, 2016
phonedaddy:
Even whòres too?

1 Like

Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by tech2477: 10:37am On Jul 25, 2016
So whores are not humans?
Code45:
Even whòres too?
Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by Mobileman829(m): 11:10am On Jul 26, 2016
They are special humans cheesy grin
tech2477:
Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by Code45: 12:51pm On Jul 28, 2016
tech2477:
Whores are human. So they are called that.
Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by NaijalovesU: 2:04pm On Jul 28, 2016
that was mean oo
Code45:
Whores are human. So they are called that.
Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by phonedaddy: 3:15pm On Jul 28, 2016
Anyone wanna sell his?
Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by Jelo4kul(m): 4:13pm On Jul 28, 2016
phonedaddy:
Anyone wanna sell his?

Yes, Mine is up for sale.
We can continue our discussion on Gmail. Jelo4kul@gmail.com is my email address
Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by Reeberry: 4:54pm On Jul 28, 2016
safas20:
Lol.
Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by Africanman123(m): 11:16am On Jul 29, 2016
It is true oo
Reeberry:
Lol.
Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by srrrr(m): 11:37am On Jul 29, 2016
Mobileman829:
I received the Infinix Hot 3 from a friend and genuine gadgets lover. My initial thoughts were, “Wow! (Umm! is a better word) Another android device.”
The first thing that excited me was the massive options of apps available to me. Every search I made provided countless options and tried to link me to something else I may be thinking of downloading. Just like how a man who had just spent the last ten years of his life in a cave would feel in a mansion, I felt excited and began downloading. That was when the thought hit me: “You will soon run out of space!” Believe it or not, I panicked.
You see, my last few experiences with android were an earlier version of Samsung Galaxy (one of those that birthed the series) and a Tecno. In both cases I felt frustrated because I ran out of space. I have never been a man for expensive phones and like any member of my thrifty species, I want speed, efficiency, slickness, and space – lots of it – all mixed up in the soup of affordability.
The Hot 3 did not disappoint me. With its 16gb ROM and 1gb RAM (not to mention that it is expandable to 32gb), it hit those high notes. This meant my needs could be easily met. In addition, its Octa-Core, 1.4GHz processor makes it faster than its predecessors. Although not the fastest phone on earth (lest I sound too greedy), it is faster than a lot in its class.

My daughter loves pictures… well I also love them – but she loves them more. Whenever her crave for selfies and wefies come up and she commands, “Daddy, znap me!” I can always show that I have the world of photography in my pocket pulling out my Infinix Hot 3, which is built with 8MP Back camera and 2MP in front. When you check the shots you’ll agree that the engineers at Infinix did a great job of optimizing these cameras for taking wide and yet sharp shots. The pictures are empowered with a bigger 720 × 1280 HD resolution and a display of 5.5 inches. Again, the pictures aren’t necessarily the best in the world, but at its price point? Colour me impressed.
Lastly, I’ll comment about its battery life. Who wouldn’t? Save, of course, if you are still on Nokia 3310. Infinix Hot 3’s 4,000mAh Lithium Polymer battery actually delivers what it boasts – 2 days of basic phone use if you stretch it! Keyword “basic” which means the phone is left idling with the data off a lot between calls, emails and the occasional Twitter and Facebook. If a power user were to use it, battery life will probably hold up for somewhere around 7-8hrs. Thankfully, I’m not a power user.
Get details of my review here [url][/url]http://www.techsuplex.com/2016/05/24/infinix-hot-3-review/[url][/url]

Don't over hype this phone.
Hot 3 doesn't have an octa-core processor. It's quad-core and the same as hot 2.
It has a 3000mAh battery, not 4000mAh

1 Like

Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by thatbiggirl: 2:50pm On Jul 29, 2016
You said the truth, but does that mean that the phone is not worth the hype? if you ask me the fingerprint alone is what makes it unique smiley
srrrr:

Don't over hype this phone.
Hot 3 doesn't have an octa-core processor. It's quad-core and the same as hot 2.
It has a 3000mAh battery, not 4000mAh
Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by tech2477: 2:58pm On Jul 29, 2016
2/3GB RAM, 4GLTE, Fingerprint scanner, i think that is ok, and i heard it is 45k. That is not too expensive nah
Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by srrrr(m): 3:00pm On Jul 29, 2016
thatbiggirl:
You said the truth, but does that mean that the phone is not worth the hype? if you ask me the fingerprint alone is what makes it unique smiley
Guy are u sure you really bought hot 3 or u are mistaking it with hot s. Hot 3 doesn't have a fingerprint sensor.

1 Like

Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by customised87: 9:23pm On Jul 29, 2016
Pls help, Instagram does not open on my hot 3. It takes me to the sign in page, i sign in, then it redirects to the sign in page. It never opens my insta page. Somebody else told me the same thing about his own. Is dre anything we r doing wrong?
Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by thatbiggirl: 4:34pm On Aug 01, 2016
Be deceiving yourself, they are showing you the way but yiu want to eneter gutter okwaya?
ForeverNew:
31k? i thought i saw 33k somewhere in SLOT.
Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by Smallbaby(f): 5:34pm On Aug 01, 2016
What is not special about it? to me that is the best and affordable phone from Infinix so far
Mobileman829:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerians Come For Female Russian Admin Who Sent Them Packing With Insults / How MTN Lied About The Airplane Promo[Picture] / 5 Reasons Why NETFLIX In Nigeria Is A Good News For All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.