Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Nimbo Community Seeks N17bn Compensation Over Herdsmen Killings - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nimbo Community Seeks N17bn Compensation Over Herdsmen Killings (7084 Views)

Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect / Photos Of The Herdsmen That Attacked Nimbo, Enugu Community / Police Arrest Nimbo, Enugu Attackers, Recover Video Of Attack – Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nimbo Community Seeks N17bn Compensation Over Herdsmen Killings by Lilaex: 3:26pm On Jun 16, 2016
una go dry there
Re: Nimbo Community Seeks N17bn Compensation Over Herdsmen Killings by OlujobaSamuel: 3:37pm On Jun 16, 2016
17 what?
I see some people killing members of their community to get this kind money too.
this is not demand for justice but trading of justice with cash.
Re: Nimbo Community Seeks N17bn Compensation Over Herdsmen Killings by SuperS1Panther: 3:52pm On Jun 16, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Everything about this people is money. Who will pay -- FG or the marauding herdsmen you are fasting and praying for them to leave your land?

How much will Benue people be paid then?
Re: Nimbo Community Seeks N17bn Compensation Over Herdsmen Killings by Angoni(m): 4:20pm On Jun 16, 2016
No compensation, tell your youths you foolish man to arm themselves and clandestinely protect their turf, i.e. kill fulani animal one by one till they move off the community.
Re: Nimbo Community Seeks N17bn Compensation Over Herdsmen Killings by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:49pm On Jun 16, 2016
Its high time that Gwoza, sambisa, mubi, the whole of maiduguri, plateau, rise up to now and demand their own share from the federal government
Re: Nimbo Community Seeks N17bn Compensation Over Herdsmen Killings by boik(m): 8:04pm On Jun 16, 2016
The traditional ruler said 11 people lost their lives? I thought the initial news then recorded more deaths? RIP to the dead. Government should look into the matter and find a lasting solution to these herdsman issue.
Re: Nimbo Community Seeks N17bn Compensation Over Herdsmen Killings by OMAR12: 8:15pm On Jun 16, 2016
people and their sentimental comment when it come to anything related to those of the eastern region it still baffles me, why are u guys just indifferent to them. was it the same fg that attacked the north east? no it the boko haram. BT each community is being rehabilitated by the same money that comes from the pocket of the fed govt weda the country is dry or wet. in fact the people of nimbo need not have requested it the obligation of the fed govt to rehabilitate those area affect and also sit up to address the issue.ur comments aids the flame of hate between the igbos and other to grow bigger.

1 Like

Re: Nimbo Community Seeks N17bn Compensation Over Herdsmen Killings by Theoflux(m): 9:39pm On Jun 16, 2016
saintdennis:
Lmao
Hmm... dis Biafrans with money sef, na wa o! If na so Hausa-Fulani go demand for trillion of dollars, remember, boko-haram kills.
Ndigbo iresu gidibo; who be Ebira here??
Re: Nimbo Community Seeks N17bn Compensation Over Herdsmen Killings by Gkemz: 2:53am On Jun 17, 2016
No amount of money can replace lives lost but it can help relieve the pain.
Re: Nimbo Community Seeks N17bn Compensation Over Herdsmen Killings by Appliedmaths(m): 10:11pm On Jun 22, 2016
baddyoosha:
Na dem. they want 17b in this economy. pls give them 17a

hafa bro, cant access my mail now, wats good?
Re: Nimbo Community Seeks N17bn Compensation Over Herdsmen Killings by baddyoosha: 1:51pm On Jun 23, 2016
Appliedmaths:

hafa bro, cant access my mail now, wats good?
Bro I have been meaning to text u. is there anyway we could communicate through jabber

(1) (2) (Reply)

Any Attempt To Rearrest Nnamdi Kanu I Would Come - Israel President / Senate Probes 7 Oil Firms Over $21bn Unremitted Funds / Buhari Demands Six-month Progress Report On Solid Minerals Development Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.