Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

For Those Who Applied For National Identity Card - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For Those Who Applied For National Identity Card (1719 Views)

Governor Ambode Registers For His National Identity Card / FG To Merge BVN, Driver’s Licence, National Identity Card / Have You Received Your National Identity Card? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Those Who Applied For National Identity Card by number5(m): 1:21pm On Jun 16, 2016
I read a post on earlier of how the speaker of house of reps just received his national I'D, from the comments there, it was a lil'bit comforting to know that I am not the only one who applied for so long and have not been called or given.

but am still worried/angry at this NIMC people. whoever they are, how long does it take to process a simple identity card if people have applied over 2years and have not collected? what will ever work right for us in this nation??

maybe am missing something here,, pls if there is anyone who can explain to us what is going on or can relay messages to the appropriate authorities to come out in public and give explanations, it will do us a lot of good.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Those Who Applied For National Identity Card by lytech1(m): 1:33pm On Jun 16, 2016
same question keep running on my mind...
Voters card registration suppose to be on by now,but that won't be in plan until early 2019 when election is about to kick off.

Nigeria problem : we don't plan ahead,we only tackle present problem

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Applied For National Identity Card by excellencyabia1: 1:40pm On Jun 16, 2016
There are people that are citizens, there are those that are inspectators. Everything they do here is just for the rich few and those that have been called the elites

2 Likes

Re: For Those Who Applied For National Identity Card by number5(m): 1:51pm On Jun 16, 2016
lytech1:
same question keep running on my mind...
Voters card registration suppose to be on by now,but that won't be in plan until early 2019 when election is about to kick off.

Nigeria problem : we don't plan ahead,we only tackle present problem

very true boss

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Applied For National Identity Card by number5(m): 1:53pm On Jun 16, 2016
excellencyabia1:
There are people that are citizens, there are those that are inspectators. Everything they do here is just for the rich few and those that have been called the elites

it's so dishertning. during the last general elections I couldn't vote because they didn't give me voters card.. after registrations done,, I went to d office to collect 3times and all dis times,,all they told me was to go home and wait that they would come and share it in due course.they didn't come until few days to election when most people had travelled to their hometown.

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Applied For National Identity Card by excellencyabia1: 2:27pm On Jun 16, 2016
number5:

it's so dishertning. during the last general elections I couldn't vote because they didn't give me voters card.. after registrations done,, I went to d office to collect 3times and all dis times,,all they told me was to go home and wait that they would come and share it in due course.they didn't come until few days to election when most people had travelled to their hometown.
then they use it for the main purpose which is rigging.
Re: For Those Who Applied For National Identity Card by Uchexxy(m): 3:03pm On Jun 16, 2016
I've been asking myself too. I know that when I regd for voters card, it wasn't so long before I got d card itself. how come nimc is taking more than 2yrs to produce a single card? aren't they both government agencies?
Re: For Those Who Applied For National Identity Card by johnmartus(m): 3:59pm On Jun 16, 2016
Fake project initiated by jonathan government
Re: For Those Who Applied For National Identity Card by Mummyejire(f): 4:01pm On Jun 16, 2016
I've also registered for the national I.D card since April last year up till this moment I have not been given. The last time I went there in April this year I was told once it's ready a message will be sent to the mobile number provided.

I'm sure by 2019 we will get the sms as promised.
Re: For Those Who Applied For National Identity Card by number5(m): 2:30pm On Jun 17, 2016
Mummyejire:
I've also registered for the national I.D card since April last year up till this moment I have not been given. The last time I went there in April this year I was told once it's ready a message will be sent to the mobile number provided.

I'm sure by 2019 we will get the sms as promised.

Lolz. am still waiting for their sms too
Re: For Those Who Applied For National Identity Card by iaamxavier(m): 1:45am On Jun 18, 2016
op here in Lagos (masha kilo) I did mine and got it within a week I was really shocked so its not all that are really corrupt

(1) (Reply)

Meet Nigerian Governor Who Wants To Build 110 Standard Roads In 90 Days / Exclusive: $700 Million Raw Cash Found In Petroleum Minister’s House / Dino Melaye Recall: 3 Politicians That Might Save Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.