Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,130 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

She Always Says "Thank You" After Every Sexual Encounter. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Always Says "Thank You" After Every Sexual Encounter. (6011 Views)

Natural Cure For Every Sexual Problems / Woman Needs Advise After Sexual Encounter With Pastor To Have Her Business Boom / 15-year-old Girl Was 'excited' After Sexual Encounter With England Footballer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Always Says "Thank You" After Every Sexual Encounter. by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 16, 2016
I'm really puzzled here... my girl always thanks me after every sexual encounter, it really gets me confused. pls help, is this unusual?
Re: She Always Says "Thank You" After Every Sexual Encounter. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 16, 2016
maybe she has HIV...just saying ooo

18 Likes

Re: She Always Says "Thank You" After Every Sexual Encounter. by layla129(f): 7:42pm On Jun 16, 2016
OrjiObinna1:

lmaooo

4 Likes

Re: She Always Says "Thank You" After Every Sexual Encounter. by Ahmed0336(m): 7:43pm On Jun 16, 2016
OrjiObinna1:
nawa you o. @ op it is either she is sex starved or nobody has ascertain d bottomness pit of her lower abdomen like you do cool

3 Likes

Re: She Always Says "Thank You" After Every Sexual Encounter. by agbonkamen(f): 7:45pm On Jun 16, 2016
who Thank you after sex don help abeg all dis una sex sex matter don tire me for Nairaland.
Re: She Always Says "Thank You" After Every Sexual Encounter. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 16, 2016
Lexlutor:
I'm really puzzled here... my girl always thanks me after every sexual encounter, it really gets me confused. pls help, is this unusual?

Yea. IT NORMAL.

It means you always take her to the right spot. you always explore her G*Spot.
This makes her sees you like a God

1 Like

Re: She Always Says "Thank You" After Every Sexual Encounter. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 16, 2016
agbonkamen:
who Thank you after sex don help abeg all dis una sex sex matter don tire me for Nairaland.
Agbonkamen! Sound esan. Please, what part of esan are you from?
Re: She Always Says "Thank You" After Every Sexual Encounter. by yarimo(m): 7:57pm On Jun 16, 2016
Chai op na pity I just dey pity u, your own don finish be dat
Re: She Always Says "Thank You" After Every Sexual Encounter. by dikeigbo2(m): 8:01pm On Jun 16, 2016
Thank you for taking over her problems grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Always Says "Thank You" After Every Sexual Encounter. by flexyfit(f): 8:08pm On Jun 16, 2016
means u are good in bed....she's satisfied .....
Re: She Always Says "Thank You" After Every Sexual Encounter. by mikool007(m): 8:09pm On Jun 16, 2016
Dats all grin
Re: She Always Says "Thank You" After Every Sexual Encounter. by naijaboiy: 8:15pm On Jun 16, 2016
Obviousky this information is useful. smiley
Re: She Always Says "Thank You" After Every Sexual Encounter. by Adasun(m): 8:15pm On Jun 16, 2016
BeastAmbition:

Yea. IT NORMAL.

It means you always take her to the right spot. you always explore her G*Spot.
This makes her sees you like a God
which god u foolsad sad
Re: She Always Says "Thank You" After Every Sexual Encounter. by Firstlieutenant(m): 8:16pm On Jun 16, 2016
Make u try dey reciprocate with "thanks" too. Just like the gentleman u be.
Re: She Always Says "Thank You" After Every Sexual Encounter. by uwa1(m): 8:20pm On Jun 16, 2016
Hmmm... OP she is really feeling u...
Re: She Always Says "Thank You" After Every Sexual Encounter. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 16, 2016
Adasun:
which god u foolsad sad

allah, jehovah, name the others
Re: She Always Says "Thank You" After Every Sexual Encounter. by flamezyprinz(m): 8:39pm On Jun 16, 2016
Me too..a girl have thanked me once afterbi banged hell outta her..
Re: She Always Says "Thank You" After Every Sexual Encounter. by Twizzy30(m): 8:45pm On Jun 16, 2016
Its simple. "She is using ur semen for ritual" kiss

3 Likes

Re: She Always Says "Thank You" After Every Sexual Encounter. by Dandeson1(m): 8:57pm On Jun 16, 2016
U don feed her belleful na. Badoo

1 Like

Re: She Always Says "Thank You" After Every Sexual Encounter. by agbonkamen(f): 9:08pm On Jun 16, 2016
fados4sure:

find that yourself
Re: She Always Says "Thank You" After Every Sexual Encounter. by Alekefine(f): 3:41pm On Jun 17, 2016
fados4sure:

sounds owan language
Re: She Always Says "Thank You" After Every Sexual Encounter. by adegeye38(m): 4:25pm On Jun 17, 2016
Very unusual and wierd
Re: She Always Says "Thank You" After Every Sexual Encounter. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 17, 2016
Alekefine:
sounds owan language
Okay, are you frm Edo?
Re: She Always Says "Thank You" After Every Sexual Encounter. by iykekelvins(m): 4:55pm On Jun 17, 2016
She enjoyed it

1 Like

Re: She Always Says "Thank You" After Every Sexual Encounter. by DRISKLEF(m): 5:11pm On Jun 17, 2016
Perhaps you're hitting the right spot. wink
Re: She Always Says "Thank You" After Every Sexual Encounter. by Stephandeswardt: 7:11pm On Jun 17, 2016
agbonkamen:

My ex used to tell me thank you....and say am the best she ever had.....when I constantly make her mad during orgasms. .....I think she is thanking you for a job well done.......better than the other guy servcing her

3 Likes

Re: She Always Says "Thank You" After Every Sexual Encounter. by chiwex(m): 8:31pm On Jun 17, 2016
She is satisfied
Re: She Always Says "Thank You" After Every Sexual Encounter. by femo86(m): 10:04pm On Jun 17, 2016
She go soon get promotion for her "association"....

8 Likes

Re: She Always Says "Thank You" After Every Sexual Encounter. by adegoke93: 10:48pm On Jun 17, 2016
LOL.What a reasonable answer
OrjiObinna1:
Re: She Always Says "Thank You" After Every Sexual Encounter. by hemanuelmoc(m): 10:55pm On Jun 17, 2016
So you just want to tell us dat u have sex abi? Contunu, sha know that wehave kids here and people like us are team no sex until marriage
Re: She Always Says "Thank You" After Every Sexual Encounter. by steppin: 10:57pm On Jun 17, 2016
hemanuelmoc:
So you just want to tell us dat u have sex abi? Contunu, sha know that wehave kids here and people like us are team no sex until marriage
Slacker sighted!
Re: She Always Says "Thank You" After Every Sexual Encounter. by steppin: 11:00pm On Jun 17, 2016
Lexlutor:
When guys get lucky, they brag.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mikel Obi Breaks Up With His Russian Girlfriend. / Why A Woman Tells You “I Have A Boyfriend” / My Experience In Brothel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.