Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained (13445 Views)

Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) / Rapper Bobby Shmurda Handcuffed To His Gang Members, To Face 25 Years Imprisonme / Eldee Gets Handcuffed To A Chair & Interrogated Over Mo'cheddah Nude Pics & More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by GeorgeD1(m): 11:24am On Sep 01, 2009
timaya!!! grin
Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 11:36am On Sep 01, 2009
what do ya expect, a babe with a salacious butt and looks to plunge anything into, and you want to use your ghetto moves to quarter what bigger boys are getting slices of. ooo boy maintain ya level, just because you be egberi papa I of Bayelsa (not recognized at any level) don't give you da right to marry buttalicios

Empress, u sef, try hold ur greed down small, he is just an up and coming big-boy. please release N500k and his car to him, he may neva blow up like this again.

biko, biko
Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by dafman10(m): 11:47am On Sep 01, 2009
ofakasibe na true. Abeg Timaya pls bone that chick.
Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by Joe50(m): 12:08pm On Sep 01, 2009
He Bleep up. He suppose to handle it amicably not in an aggressive way, Church 4 dat matter!

Am out here, see ya in phone section.
Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by Freshestdj: 12:20pm On Sep 01, 2009
Here is a mixtape i have made of the TOP SUMMER HITS in the motherland. If you were in Naij 4 d summer u wud have heard dis songs bumping in d clubs and on radio stations,

We(The Hottest Coalition of Nigerian DJs) have made u guys dance YAHOOZE now we are switchin d riddim n now gna make u guys dance ALANTA or even dance ANYHOW.

As a preacher behind the turntables and a prestigious member of the Naijadjs (www.nigeriandjs.com) i have supported the movement of the Nigerian music industry by dropping hot mixtapes, so heres anoda one 4 ur ipods n car stereos,

MY PPL GO LISTEN 2 D MIX oooo,
NO GO DEY ACT MUGU IF U HEAR D SONGS 4 CLUB, NA TIME 2 SCATTER THA DANCEFLOOR AGAIN.

Big up to the artiste dat appeared on the mixtape,
Hold tight other artiste dat didnt make it,
Hold tight my fellow naija djs,

PS:For Promo purposes only

<Photo 1><Photo 2>

Tracklist:

1. Intro
2. Who Born The Maga - Wande Coal ***HOT***
3. If To Say - Timaya ***HOT***
4. Yori Yori - Bracket
5. Na Like This - Wande Coal
6. Osondi Owendi - MC Loph ft. Flavour
7. Aye Pon Gon - IllBliss ft. Terry G
8. Thats The Way Remix - Freewindz
9. Le Fenu So - Lord Of Ajasa ft. 9ice
10. Oyoyo - J Martins ***HOT***
11. Wine Ur Tinkolo - Dampte ft. YQ
12. Ada Owerri - Bracket
13. Hotter Than Fire (Fatman Scoop Mix by Dj Untee) - Sheyman
14. No Time - Bracket ***HOT***
15. Anyhow - Shakar El Swagga ***HOT***
16. Dance For Me Blend
17. Oko Won Lode - Sounds Sultan
18. Wetin Dey - Jesse J ***HOT***
19. Dance For Me - Duncan Mighty
20. Egboro Ti Daru - Klever Jay ***HOT***
21. Kokoroko - Kafee ft. Timaya
22. Pass Me Ur Luv - Ay.com ft. Terry G
23. Collabo - DeeBee
24. Too Fine - Kel ft. Alaye ***HOT***
25. Too Bad Blend
26. Ndoli Ndoli - H-Man
27. Too Bad - Wande Coal
28. Alanta Remix - Artquake
29. Danger (Wahala Dey) - P Square
30. Gbedu Hi Me - Dj Vinnie ft. 9ice

Bonus Track
31. Anoti - MI

DOWNLOAD LINK:

http://www.zshare.net/audio/649671360b382a40/

Wud be uploading the single track version of the mixtape in a bit, watch dis space
Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by Huw(m): 12:23pm On Sep 01, 2009
timaya don smoke too much igbo that day, na igbo give am inspiration to go church go disturb service of G od
Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by Genuflect(m): 1:07pm On Sep 01, 2009
Timaya na fool. They say it ain't tricking if you gat it. So why e wan kill himself on top car and a few bucks? Or im wan yearn say im no sabi Lagos chicks ni?
Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by utotomixxx(m): 1:08pm On Sep 01, 2009
serves him right! angry
Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by honsule(m): 1:14pm On Sep 01, 2009
Huw:

timaya don smoke too much igbo that day, na igbo give am inspiration to go church go disturb service of G od

i see cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by awizl(m): 1:18pm On Sep 01, 2009
abeg free the chap jo o.U kno hw hard he had to wk 2 gather them bills? ,, so u wld let som stupid broad jus chek in ,fap and chek out.Nah ,no way ! it ain't hapenin wen i stil gat breath.
Take it to the biarch howeva she wants it.
Timaya claim ur paper abeg
Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by GBASKY: 1:33pm On Sep 01, 2009
"JEHOVAN SHARP SHARP" WHY BLAME TIMAYA THE GUY NO WAN WASTE TIME IN CLAIMING HIS RIGTH HE WANTS TO DO THINGS SHARP SHARP JUST LIKE THE NAME OF THE VENUE " SHARP SHARP INDEED£

NOBODY SHOULD BLAME TIMAYA WE ALL KNOW HE IS "NAUHGTY BY NATURE" SO WHY IS EVERYONE SURPRISED BY HIS ACTION OR I WILL SAY REACTION

BUT SHE CONCERNING EMPRESS, SHE TOO WAN DO SHARP SHARP FOR TIMAYA NOT KNOWING THAT HE NO SEND ANYBODY
Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by jodeci(m): 1:59pm On Sep 01, 2009
Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by greateliso(m): 2:21pm On Sep 01, 2009
Bleep up!
Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by lightest(m): 2:44pm On Sep 01, 2009
@ all NDLs

it just quite funny that this Timaya is even fighting for something that looks like a trash.

Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by 9ja4eva: 3:44pm On Sep 01, 2009
Na TRUE STORY OH.Timaya DON BLOW
Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by Jelectric(m): 3:53pm On Sep 01, 2009
timaya is just tryin 2 rep is hooood duh!!!!!!!!! (Bayelsa) grin
Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by GEW: 4:19pm On Sep 01, 2009
nothing like a bad publicity in show business
Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by itsme2(m): 4:29pm On Sep 01, 2009
I no dey suprised sha
Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by onijogbon(m): 5:58pm On Sep 01, 2009
@ Freshestdj, though na wrong thread u post this but nonetheless, oníjògbòn wan say thank you.

u be correct guy o jare.

jodeci:

Here is the link,cannabis at work
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2009/08/28/timaya-attacks-empress-njamah/
nna, abeg, the yeye url wey u post hia wey no gree load sef; na broken link o.

i still believe say there's more to this yeye story than is being reported.

by the way, i don help you do ya homework: na the place where the tory dey be dis. make u come back and thank me.
Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by 9ja4eva: 6:39pm On Sep 01, 2009
lightest:

@ all NDLs

it just quite funny that this Timaya is even fighting for something that looks like a trash.

They not bad a couple oh
Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by SeXyBoNE: 7:47pm On Sep 01, 2009
na so i first hear say JTF beat Timaya for PH, cut im dread arrest am

at the end e kom out to be lie like this one

No Source No Story
Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by walata44(m): 8:31pm On Sep 01, 2009
Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by onijogbon(m): 10:59pm On Sep 01, 2009
SeXyBoNE:

na so i first hear say JTF beat Timaya for PH, cut im dread arrest am

at the end e kom out to be lie like this one

No Source No Story

oníjògbòn:

i still believe say there's more to this yeye story than is being reported.

by the way, i don help you do ya homework: na the place where the tory dey be dis. make u come back and thank me.

u dey blind or u just no dey pay attention?

no be source dey ya front so or abi u no sabi read? ode buruku!
Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by cooldud62: 12:25am On Sep 02, 2009
Timaya coulda done better than That babe, undecided
He shouldnt have gone to disturb public peace.
He can go to jail for that if in a civilized nation.
Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by denny4ril: 12:56am On Sep 02, 2009
militant boy indeed!
Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by Jaybee2412(m): 2:11am On Sep 02, 2009
Just because a woman took your car, you went to the house of God to fight. That clearly shows that you a low life. Just because you made a couple of hits, that has gone into your head. Go and see how international artists conduct themselves elsewhere. Anyway whats in a car? just a means of transport.Na wah for our so called celebrities o. Una no get sense? Grow up man and stop behaving like a kid - a foolish kid for that matter. Celebrities are supposed to be role models to their young fans and not conducting themselves as area boys. Suppose you owned a Lambourghini and your girlfriend smashed it , what would you have done? shoot her? So it is true that you can take the man out of the bush but you cannot take the bush out of the man. Bushman!
Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by Maryam: 10:38am On Sep 02, 2009
but this is funny
Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by mreds: 10:58am On Sep 02, 2009
@onijogbon
No take am personal now.
Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by frank317: 12:43pm On Sep 02, 2009
Bottom power, but the girl is so so ugly chei

even if you give me 1m, i wont sleep with such an ugly thing
Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by igboboy1(m): 1:22pm On Sep 02, 2009
dem mama dem papa chineke me grin
Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by kcblast(m): 5:43pm On Sep 02, 2009
cry timaya did somthing unbelievable but he supose 2do it maturely
Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by bigal: 6:07pm On Sep 02, 2009
2 ugly black gorrilla tryna create attention, timaya shud yeild d advise of gravity, nd b mo humble

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos: Bobby Brown Arrives Lagos For Friday Concert / Taribo West Arrives In Ghana To Preach / Omotola Jalade Has Stretch Marks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.