Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,545 members, 7,819,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained (13442 Views)

Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) / Rapper Bobby Shmurda Handcuffed To His Gang Members, To Face 25 Years Imprisonme / Eldee Gets Handcuffed To A Chair & Interrogated Over Mo'cheddah Nude Pics & More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by chosen04(f): 3:28pm On Aug 31, 2009
Timaya should ve read the hand writing on the wall since Empress kept denying him.
Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by mandiba: 3:35pm On Aug 31, 2009
who is this Timaya, what does he do?
Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by soloqy: 3:38pm On Aug 31, 2009
I wouldnt go to a 'church' called *Jehovah Sharp Sharp*.
Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by ojietu: 3:43pm On Aug 31, 2009
Timaya has greatly disgraced his fans, but the did has been done anyway. Whats left is for him to come out publicly and apologize to his fans.
Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 31, 2009
TIMAYA na FOOL for wetin him do,  No matter what has happened between them.

Them suppose use KONDO weep that him head comot, give am slap,   cool

If not for naija corrupt system, that is embarrassement now,

He should be sued to court by now. You went to someone a wedding to disrupt.

See him EYE!! OLofo,  Timaya Omo Militant,  Son of a Mother Sucker! Suck my anus, BITCH!!!  grin
Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by galatico(m): 3:57pm On Aug 31, 2009
He thinks because he is a star he could misbehave!!!
Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by ayobase(m): 4:06pm On Aug 31, 2009
I also dey wonder when I
learnt that they were dating.
Empress?

All don BLOW now!

Nigeria Is Blessed!
Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by Spyker: 4:07pm On Aug 31, 2009
Please Nlders, it is good to discuss peoples private life but i thing the poster did not give us any source. Please Poster, where is the source of your story? If you witnessed it,  i am sure that the paparazzi in Lagos would have witnessed it. Apart from that, its really a disgrace for Empress and Timaya is they want to replicate Segun Arinze and Ann Njemanze kind of marriage/relationship.
Musicians and Stars are supposed to be role models for others to emulate and not a disgrace as the story presumes.
My advice to Timaya, if the girl (Empress) is not ready for marriage, forget her and find yourself a homely faithful lady to cling to. If he must marry a star like himself, well pray so that yours will be like Joke Silva and Olu Jacobs kind.
Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by GeorgeD1(m): 4:19pm On Aug 31, 2009
na wao!
Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by wunmilyn(f): 4:37pm On Aug 31, 2009
two of them na mumu angry
Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by blackmann(m): 4:45pm On Aug 31, 2009
This one that everyone is asking for source, it was in the sun newspaper of either saturday or sunday, cant remember which.

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/features/blockbuster/2009/aug/29/blockbuster-29-08-2009-005.htm
Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by jasmine21(f): 10:53pm On Aug 31, 2009
Exactly empress always denied him. but i cant blame timaya he was tryin 2 express himself n all. because of love. i heared from some reliable sources, that he actually bought the jeep 4 empress. cos he has d black type, he bought gold 4 empress now he's shouting that he wants to get it back. why cant he just fashy it. even d 1 dat dey said she ran off with his money, i dont believe cos whenever love turns sour like dis, or ina messy break up such as dis 1, there r always many lies.
Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by slimes(m): 11:01pm On Aug 31, 2009
This is worse than disgrace for Timaya. He is so crude.
Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by touchmeder: 11:13pm On Aug 31, 2009
soloqy:

I wouldnt go to a 'church' called *Jehovah Sharp Sharp*.

lol lol lol i thought i was the only one who noticed the unusual name.
Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by concrete: 12:25am On Sep 01, 2009
i'm a big fan of his music but i have had 2 different encounters with him and he is VERY much an aggressive man

he needs help and needs to STOP doing drugs (I've witnessed him do them too)
Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by onijogbon(m): 1:04am On Sep 01, 2009
@ OP, this ya story wey no dey verifiable sef come get as e be o.

if this yeye story na true, i fit bet my last naira say there's more to it than is being reported. 

tabloids go juice the thing up make e sweet well well.

Pelummy (f)
Lagos,Nigeria

Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained
« #10 on: Yesterday at 02:26:23 PM »

helo peeps,u see NIGERIAN tins ar alwaz diff,he is supposed 2 be looked up,and sentence like CHRIS BROWN,he really mess up his fans,WAT A PULIC DISGRACE

na which school u go sef? u fit understand wetin u sef write so?

kai, o ma se o! see the level of our educational system. 
Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by onijogbon(m): 1:13am On Sep 01, 2009
concrete:

i'm a big fan of his music but i have had 2 different encounters with him and he is VERY much an aggressive man

he needs help and needs to STOP doing drugs (I've witnessed him do them too)

chei! u swegbe no be small o. see as u just open ya 32 shoot yaself for yansh so.

if u've witnessed him doing drugs, no be indication say u sef be druggie be dat? hisses kettle wey dey call pot black!

ok, if u no be druggie, wetin u dey find for where hin dey do drugs. . . . u wan talk say u miss road abi?

fan ko, fan ice ni! oponu ayirada!
Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by AjaraEwuro: 3:07am On Sep 01, 2009
who is Timaya and who is Empress - is it a case of Timemp or what?

Tim tim go away, come and fight another day, little Empress want to play - Daaadi - kilon seyin na - esitun wan ja ninu church wa- abi ori yin ope ni? Irun imu yin lo dabi ti Saani abacha yen o.
Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by adaku123(f): 3:21am On Sep 01, 2009
Very Fishy Story!!! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by UNLEASHED(m): 4:47am On Sep 01, 2009
What do you expect from a pathetic militant?
Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by odutope(m): 5:13am On Sep 01, 2009
No be the guy fault, if na u,wetin u go do?
Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by hardywaltz(m): 7:13am On Sep 01, 2009
Timaya is just a loud fool. This isn't the first or second time he goes out embarrassing himself. During the Chrismas period (2008) @ Eddies wine bar in PH, the fool tried to force the DJ of the wine bar to play his songs only. The DJ refused to take orders from Timaya coz he rude & forceful in his demand. The owner of the bar who later came out to see what was happening instructed the DJ to play his (Timaya) cd for peace to reign, but the DJ who felt insulted walk out. Some minutes later we all rush into the Men's room to find out that the DJ had beaten Timaya(Eberepapa 1 of Bayelsa) black & blue coz Timaya follow him there to rub further insult on him. I was there personally so dont ask for source.
Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by GoldCircle: 7:51am On Sep 01, 2009
Thinz Happenz in Naija!!!

Anyway U choose to look at it, Timaya is now a victim of 'hit & run'! U see!! grin grin! Infact ehn, 2BABA beta pass am!

If na 2face, him for don give Empress belle sharp sharp! Timaya no be sharp shooter. . . Sori for him!
Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by Infoseye(m): 8:03am On Sep 01, 2009
Even if Timaya ex-gf was getting married so what ? He should have been a man and just let the bitch be, bitches come and go so whats the point if truly the love was their or the guy is a responsible chap he should not caused the whole church trouble. Look at the embarrassment and bad images he has given his fans, well personally I saw him on a street eating with his fingers live where everyone was. I dont expect to hear less, I can never go so low and embarrass myself because of a woman which I ve banged so much besides off all Offend God in house of worship.

Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by floriana(m): 8:15am On Sep 01, 2009
Love is BLIND, Na now I believe. In those days when you want to beat somebody and he runs to take refuge with an elderly person, you must back down. Now Timaya even wan beat Empress for God body. Love is certainly BLIND. LMAO
Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by Oluschenco(m): 9:04am On Sep 01, 2009
Don't blame him, Timaya is another Niger Deltan displaying his lunatics in the market square. Its not a crime to go mad for love
Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 01, 2009
Abeg forget source jo, two people have posted this story on Nairaland and it must be true.
To think I disliked the guy so much before, he come mess up like this!!he just behaves like an animal
Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by Excllncy(m): 9:22am On Sep 01, 2009
Love is Blind. Oh no!
Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by zmurda(m): 10:08am On Sep 01, 2009
love the name of the church

Praise Resurrection Ministry aka Jehovah Sharp Sharp.

Stupidity will never end in Naija sha.
Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by rashy(m): 10:38am On Sep 01, 2009
militant blood dey im body
Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by zmurda(m): 10:41am On Sep 01, 2009
Holy Spirit carry cutlass pursue them
grin
Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by esonuu(m): 11:04am On Sep 01, 2009
hey!! my guy timaya don Bleep up because of woman, na wa ooo. im for cool down find the bastard go her house instead of disgracing himself/ his fans publicly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos: Bobby Brown Arrives Lagos For Friday Concert / Taribo West Arrives In Ghana To Preach / Omotola Jalade Has Stretch Marks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.