Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,713 members, 7,837,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

4 Key Reasons Why Niger Delta's Militants Will Not Achieved Their Aims! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4 Key Reasons Why Niger Delta's Militants Will Not Achieved Their Aims! (907 Views)

“Why Niger Delta Will Vote Buhari For Second Term In 2019” – Richard Kpodoh / Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement / Could This Be Why @Niger Delta Avengers Are Blowing Up Pipelines?(Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Key Reasons Why Niger Delta's Militants Will Not Achieved Their Aims! by limanmohammed6: 4:38am On Jun 17, 2016
The following reasons will not allowed the militants achieve their aims:
1. Division: Their hundreds group of militants and each group is fighting for hundreds different goals.
2. Selfish interest: 99.9% of the groups are fighting for their own interest.
3. Focus: They don't have specific reason(s) for their fighting. Some will said, " drop all the corruption case(s) in the EFCC net, ..."
4. Lack of understanding: They should know that all the special allocations to their region are used by their elders (governors, ministers, kings, .....) to acquire wealth in outside countries and within the ... .
Re: 4 Key Reasons Why Niger Delta's Militants Will Not Achieved Their Aims! by Zeinymira(f): 5:05am On Jun 17, 2016
Lol na only op dey here, let me join u
Re: 4 Key Reasons Why Niger Delta's Militants Will Not Achieved Their Aims! by mikolo80: 5:11am On Jun 17, 2016
limanmohammed6:
1. Division: Their hundreds group of militants and each group is fighting for hundreds different goals.who told you they are divided. Let the money sharing begin. You will know whether they are united or not
2. Selfish interest: 99.9% of the groups are fighting for their own interest.bfor nko, is it you they will fight for
3. Focus: They don't have specific reason(s) for their fighting. Some will said, " drop all the corruption case(s) in the EFCC net, ..."de mumu yourself. You think say dem no see as fg settle dem Tompolo?
4. Lack of understanding: They should know that all the special allocations to their region are used by their elders (governors, ministers, kings, .....) to acquire wealth in outside countries and within the ... .
they know, they want another one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Key Reasons Why Niger Delta's Militants Will Not Achieved Their Aims! by Nobody: 5:11am On Jun 17, 2016
I agree. No group succeeds by destroying their own infrastructure and scaring away investors. It makes them wrong if they are right.
Re: 4 Key Reasons Why Niger Delta's Militants Will Not Achieved Their Aims! by Nobody: 5:13am On Jun 17, 2016
limanmohammed6:
1. Division: Their hundreds group of militants and each group is fighting for hundreds different goals.
2. Selfish interest: 99.9% of the groups are fighting for their own interest.
3. Focus: They don't have specific reason(s) for their fighting. Some will said, " drop all the corruption case(s) in the EFCC net, ..."

1 Like

Re: 4 Key Reasons Why Niger Delta's Militants Will Not Achieved Their Aims! by code11(m): 5:16am On Jun 17, 2016
You have some valid point but unknown to you is that they have a hidden agenda. The only reason they fight is to pressure the government. And the last time I checked, they were doing that even Bubu ran away from their region because of fear. Don't underestimate the power of an angered people, they can always come together to deal with you.
Re: 4 Key Reasons Why Niger Delta's Militants Will Not Achieved Their Aims! by QuotaSystem: 5:27am On Jun 17, 2016
The ONE reason why they'll fail;

They are a criminal group primarily concerned with the release and dropping of charges against corrupt individuals that have stolen the commonwealth of Nigerians, and the release of a treasonous criminal on trial for threatening to attack Nigerians and Nigeria.

Re: 4 Key Reasons Why Niger Delta's Militants Will Not Achieved Their Aims! by chriskosherbal(m): 5:28am On Jun 17, 2016
Hmmmm i see
Re: 4 Key Reasons Why Niger Delta's Militants Will Not Achieved Their Aims! by Nobody: 5:31am On Jun 17, 2016

1 Like

Re: 4 Key Reasons Why Niger Delta's Militants Will Not Achieved Their Aims! by DaBullIT(m): 6:21am On Jun 17, 2016
Like Biafra , the militants will also fail

i have always said this , imagine them demanding for Jonathan's cousin's release, dasuki's release , control resources e.t.c.??

I said earlier , the militants were formed so they could probably recieve money from Buhari ,Buhari is not willing to give anybody money !!!!

Imagine tompolo having 3 Billion in one of his accounts ? that's more than Osun's allocation, i wonder what Dokubo has in his account

they want to copy , but level has changed

(1) (Reply)

Gov Obiano Appoints 30 Year Old Mark Okoye As The Youngest Commissioner. / I Didn’t Order Use Of Hijab In Schools – Aregbesola / Fatal Accident That Killed Husband And Pregenant Wife (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.