Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

List Of Rumoured Mr Nairaland 2016 Constestants - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List Of Rumoured Mr Nairaland 2016 Constestants (5422 Views)

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / I Cant Just Stand The Insult.here If I Contest For Mr Nairaland / I Would Love To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Rumoured Mr Nairaland 2016 Constestants by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 23, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Smellymouth I dey ur back if u contest , u go win Drisklef, falconey even Tosyne2much.... No fear......gringrin

See my campaign manager ooooo. Na everybody back u come dy? grin grin grin
Re: List Of Rumoured Mr Nairaland 2016 Constestants by Smellymouth: 7:44pm On Jun 23, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Smellymouth I dey ur back if u contest , u go win Drisklef, falconey even Tosyne2much.... No fear......gringrin

cheesy cheesy Drisklef and Falconey are my mentors.

How have you been dearie?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Rumoured Mr Nairaland 2016 Constestants by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 23, 2016
I will be contesting and may need a new campaign manager. Sandoski one Bleep me up. My one and only manager grin grin grin
Re: List Of Rumoured Mr Nairaland 2016 Constestants by Lildrizzle(m): 7:54pm On Jun 23, 2016
how can i kwantest za elecshan flis?
Re: List Of Rumoured Mr Nairaland 2016 Constestants by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 23, 2016
ebohstepn:
I will be contesting and may need a new campaign manager. Sandoski one Bleep me up. My one and only manager grin grin grin

Swidy..... No fear.... I dey ur backsmiley

Re: List Of Rumoured Mr Nairaland 2016 Constestants by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 23, 2016
Smellymouth:

cheesy cheesy Drisklef and Falconey are my mentors.

How have you been dearie?

*Swidy, m Fyn

grin
Wbu

Re: List Of Rumoured Mr Nairaland 2016 Constestants by Smellymouth: 8:05pm On Jun 23, 2016
SANDOSKI:

*Swidy, m Fyn

grin
Wbu

Am good.. Got those stuffs grin cool

Thanks dearie kiss kiss
Re: List Of Rumoured Mr Nairaland 2016 Constestants by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 23, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Swidy..... No fear.... I dey ur backsmiley

Ok. I no fear again. As u than talk am
Re: List Of Rumoured Mr Nairaland 2016 Constestants by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 23, 2016
Smellymouth:

Am good.. Got those stuffs grin cool

Thanks dearie kiss kiss
U r welcome.....kiss

Re: List Of Rumoured Mr Nairaland 2016 Constestants by Smellymouth: 8:14pm On Jun 23, 2016
SANDOSKI:

U r welcome.....kiss

Ohh bubu!! No meme in the world can give me the perfect description of how I feel about you grin
Re: List Of Rumoured Mr Nairaland 2016 Constestants by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 23, 2016
SANDOSKI:

U r welcome.....kiss

sweetie, how're you? You still have my number now.Holla me this night.
Re: List Of Rumoured Mr Nairaland 2016 Constestants by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 23, 2016
Smellymouth:

Ohh bubu!! No meme in the world can give me the perfect description of how I feel about you grin

I love youkiss

Re: List Of Rumoured Mr Nairaland 2016 Constestants by tosyne2much(m): 8:40pm On Jun 23, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Smellymouth I dey ur back if u contest , u go win Dris.klef, fal.coney even Tosyn.e2much.... No fear......gringrin
Hmmmmmm !! cool
Re: List Of Rumoured Mr Nairaland 2016 Constestants by tosyne2much(m): 8:43pm On Jun 23, 2016
SANDOSKI:

I love youkiss
Nice one !
Re: List Of Rumoured Mr Nairaland 2016 Constestants by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 23, 2016
tosyne2much:
Hmmmmmm !! cool

Bestie coolcool

Re: List Of Rumoured Mr Nairaland 2016 Constestants by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 23, 2016
Smellymouth:

grin grin grinI thought Sinja was yer "Queen".
Smh.You ain't faithful.
Re: List Of Rumoured Mr Nairaland 2016 Constestants by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 23, 2016
tosyne2much:
Nice one !

winkwink

Dats was for you.....cool

Re: List Of Rumoured Mr Nairaland 2016 Constestants by falconey(m): 9:28pm On Jun 23, 2016
SANDOSKI:

bae if smellymouth contest Na to withdraw Immediately go dey play bet9ja or dey hawk condom for ashawo joint to make the 50k grand price . because him go sweep all the votes and Na only mrcork go vote for me.
Re: List Of Rumoured Mr Nairaland 2016 Constestants by DRISKLEF(m): 9:47pm On Jun 23, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Sweatie, i stand no chance when compelled in a tussle of outward-beauty or refinement with your babie smelly. He's far above our league like that smiley

Sup with you. Hope you're well?
Re: List Of Rumoured Mr Nairaland 2016 Constestants by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 23, 2016
DRISKLEF:

Sweatie, i stand no chance when compelled in a tussle of outward-beauty or refinement with your babie smelly. He's far above our league like that smiley

Sup with you. Hope're well?

*hugs *{Fine boy, Na you go win, no fear I dey ur back. }grinkiss

Swidy, m Fyn

Wbu

Re: List Of Rumoured Mr Nairaland 2016 Constestants by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 23, 2016
This year Mr nl competition go get like 50 contestants grin

Mark my words
Re: List Of Rumoured Mr Nairaland 2016 Constestants by DRISKLEF(m): 10:51pm On Jun 23, 2016
SANDOSKI:

*hugs *{Fine boy, Na you go win, no fear I dey ur back. }grinkiss

Swidy, m Fyn

Wbu
hmmm. Thanks lassie, good to know you got my back like uhmm (looking for the right simile)

I'm well. Just a little stressed out but i'll be fine.

I noticed you stopped replying mentions from me with one of those your fanciful memos. Hope it has nothing to do with the brief encounter we had the other time? Lol
Re: List Of Rumoured Mr Nairaland 2016 Constestants by Nobody: 4:57am On Jun 24, 2016
DRISKLEF:
hmmm. Thanks lassie, good to know you got my back like uhmm (looking for the right simile)

I'm well. Just a little stressed out but i'll be fine.

I noticed you stopped replying mentions from me with one of those your fanciful memos. Hope it has nothing to do with the brief encounter we had the other time? Lol

Not really,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 6 Finest Ladies On Nairaland / Male Students Give Lady Standing Ovation Moans During Sex (pic) / my fiancee sent her nude picture to a man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.