Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,785 members, 7,851,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:47 AM

N'delta Avengers Deny Meeting With Kachikwu In asaba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N'delta Avengers Deny Meeting With Kachikwu In asaba (449 Views)

N'delta Militants Might Return To The Creeks, Clark Warns Buhari / Niger-Delta Avengers Denies Meeting With Kachikwu Yesterday / Kachikwu Vs Amaechi: I Disagree With Kachikwu, Retrieve Money First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

N'delta Avengers Deny Meeting With Kachikwu In asaba by Limitednow: 1:36pm On Jun 17, 2016
THE Niger Delta Avengers, NDA, has denied reports making the rounds, that it met with the mInister of state for petroleum, Ibe Kachikwu, in the Delta State capital, Asaba.

Late Thursday, the Nigerian Television Authority, on twitter, shared images of Kachikwu in Asaba, claiming he was set to meet the agitators and other stakeholders, and revive the controversial Maritime University.

The group has come out to deny any meeting with the Nigerian Government, adding that the persons who claimed to represent the agitators at the meeting were not their representatives.

http://.com/ndelta-avengers-deny-meeting-with-kachikwu-in-asaba/

Re: N'delta Avengers Deny Meeting With Kachikwu In asaba by Smartanthony: 1:50pm On Jun 17, 2016
oho! I said it,lie mohammed

(1) (Reply)

Buhari In London, My Thought / The Need To Close All Police Check Points To Stop Corruption In Nigeria. / Forgery Case: Only The Accused Are On Trial, Not National Assembly – SGF Insists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.