Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Buhari In London, My Thought - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari In London, My Thought (444 Views)

Aisha Currently With Buhari In London Abuja House – Source / Babangida Sent A Bag Of Money To Buhari In 1988 - Biographer Reveals What He Did / "Stop Misreporting Buhari In Germany" - German Reporter Tells Nigerian Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari In London, My Thought by change49gerians: 11:51am On Jun 19, 2016
Believe me, that is his constitutional right. We cannot deprive him that. If he deems hospitals in London more equipped to give him the medical care that he desires, that is indeed his choice. Nevertheless, we also want him to give a facelift to the state of our hospitals here in the country. People do not need to travel that far to get standard medical treatment anymore. Let the change morpheme extend to the administrations in our hospitals as well. As we all might have read what the president of Tanzania did in his country, we also want the same for Nigeria. we have no other home, so we will fight to protect our own. We support his fight against corruption and we hope this extends to many other sectors. Let the criminals be called out publicly and let them answer to the consequences of their crimes.
https://www.facebook.com/ben.amin.5/videos/1170090949710386/
Re: Buhari In London, My Thought by chriskosherbal(m): 11:54am On Jun 19, 2016
Hmmm ok I see

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria A Country Where Thief Is Always The First To Shout Thief, Thief / BREAKING NEWS: Shootout In Maiduguri Government House Over Rice Distribution.. / AMCON Takes Over Afrijet Airlines Assets Over N10b Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.