Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,192 members, 7,849,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:12 AM

I Don't Understand Why We Are Celebrating Goodluck Jonathan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don't Understand Why We Are Celebrating Goodluck Jonathan (6933 Views)

It’s A Shame Nigerians Are Celebrating Christmas In Discomfort – Osinbajo / Here Are The Reasons Some People Will Keep Celebrating Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. / Patience And Goodluck Jonathan On A Date In New Jersey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Understand Why We Are Celebrating Goodluck Jonathan by iKarma: 1:14am On Jun 18, 2016
[size=18pt]Amaechi reveals how GEJ failed to implement Ogoni cleanup
[/size]

Minister of Transport and former Governor of Rivers State, Rotimi Amaechi, today, said he did everything possible as the governor of Rivers state in the last administration, including fasting and prayer, to prevail on the former President Goodluck Jonathan to implement the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) Report, that was released by the UN to give remedial direction to the cleanup exercise of Ogoni land.
Re: I Don't Understand Why We Are Celebrating Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 1:15am On Jun 18, 2016
iKarma:
[size=28pt]10 ways Jonathan failed Nigerians
[/size]

Preach on brother
Re: I Don't Understand Why We Are Celebrating Goodluck Jonathan by iKarma: 1:17am On Jun 18, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

Preach on brother

Like I said before, don't let the GEJ zombies and multiple ID users silence you. GEJ was an utter failure.
Re: I Don't Understand Why We Are Celebrating Goodluck Jonathan by iKarma: 1:18am On Jun 18, 2016

[size=28pt]GEJ Is a Failure- Willie Obiano
[/size]

In what can best be described as the first open attack against the administration of President Goodluck Jonathan, Anambra State governor, Wille Obiano has taken a swipe at the president, saying he has failed Nigerians, especially the Igbo people.The governor who spoke through his Senior Special Assistant, Uzochukwu Ezenwanne, in a statement on Sunday said “Goodluck made a lot of mistakes and the mistake we made was to rush and endorse him for presidency.”The condemnation of the president fuels speculations that the Anambra governor is working with Governor Amaechi of Rivers state against President Jonathan’sre-election bid.Governor Amaechi is one of the governor who has staunchly criticized the president, urging Nigerians to vote him out in 2015.Below is the statement from Obiano’s SSA, Uzochukwu Ezenwanne:“GEJ made a lot of mistakes so don’t blame anybody for condemning his administration. People are seriously suffering but the truth is that we don’t have an option. His tenure seems very bad to a common man. I don’t care what you think but the poor is becoming poorer on daily basis and the cabals are making progress every day. Mr President has failed ndi Igbo completely by not doing enough for us. As a matter of fact, things are seriously not right. We can’t continue attacking the people who are saying the truth. Obasanjo attacked him and we allgot angry and attacked Obasanjo back but GEJ know that what Obasanjo said is correct and sent governors to go and beg OBJ. The truth of the matter is that as the day go by, he keeps making serious mistakes. The advisers are not doing any good job at all. The prices of goods have been up by almost 50% since he came in. Infrastructural development is at zero level. Remember he has stayed for almost 6 years. It seems to me that he is not the right man for this country. Look at the second Niger Bridge, the sea port is a charade. The Federal high ways in Anambra is nothing to talk home about. Electricity is zero. Food availabilityis something else. Petrol price hasrisen and by March next year it will sky rocket again. So what do we do? APC is not an option. We have to get GEJ to sign a contract with Ndi Igbo. We havesuffered too much under his administration and what our leaders are doing is to support him blindly with each looking for political appointments instead of fighting for ndi Igbo. We have to stop this madness. When Obasanjo was the president, I know the major positions that Ndi Igbo occupied then. Today we have nothing. If you watched his declaration when Sen Jen Nnamani stood up to talk…

He told GEJ that ndi Igbo are not fools. We have looked at the way he is running this country and thatwe will not allow that to happen in his next term. But he didn’t make a comment about what Nnamani said. Therefore, he didn’t accept to change his system. We have to stop worshiping these men. The damage has been made but ndi Igbo did not try to nail him to the cross. We ran out immediately in his support as if he has tried for us.”

http://abusidiqu.com/governor-obiano-blast-jonathan-says-failed-nigerians/
Re: I Don't Understand Why We Are Celebrating Goodluck Jonathan by TheEclectic: 1:19am On Jun 18, 2016
iKarma:

Simply answer the question, what is there to celebrate in GEJ? This has nothing to do with Buhari.

Have you answered mine?
Re: I Don't Understand Why We Are Celebrating Goodluck Jonathan by iKarma: 1:20am On Jun 18, 2016
[size=18pt]South East will back Jonathan despite failing the zone – APGA chieftain grin grin grin grin grin
[/size]

A member of the Board of Trustees, BoT, of the All Progressives Grand Alliance, APGA, Chief Rommy Ezeonwuka has assured President Goodluck Jonathan of the votes of the Southeast in the 2015 presidential election.
He said the zone will vote for Jonathan despite lack of federal presence in the Southeast geopolitical zone.

He, however called on President Jonathan to reach out to Ndigbo and reach an accord with them notwithstanding their resolve to vote massively for him.

Ezeonwuka, lamented what he called the marginisation of the Southeast, noting that for the over 15 years that the PDP has been in power, it failed to maintain Eastern roads built within only four years by the Shehu Shagari administration.

“We will vote for Jonathan on the condition that he has to speed up the second Niger Bridge project, maintain Eastern roads, give us uninterrupted power supply and ensure federal presence in the Southeast region,” the APGA chieftain said.

He said that APGA, as an Igbo party has already endorsed Jonathan for the second tenure, in spite of all odds, adding that it is now left for Jonathan to reciprocate the gesture by swinging into action to fulfill his own part of the bargain when he commences his second tenure administration.

http://dailypost.ng/2014/12/13/south-east-will-back-jonathan-despite-failing-zone-apga-chieftain/
Re: I Don't Understand Why We Are Celebrating Goodluck Jonathan by iKarma: 1:21am On Jun 18, 2016
^^ Zombie zone
Re: I Don't Understand Why We Are Celebrating Goodluck Jonathan by iKarma: 1:21am On Jun 18, 2016
TheEclectic:

Have you answered mine?

I don't answer different mouthpieces on the same body. Choose one and come correct.
Re: I Don't Understand Why We Are Celebrating Goodluck Jonathan by iKarma: 1:23am On Jun 18, 2016
Zombies

Re: I Don't Understand Why We Are Celebrating Goodluck Jonathan by iKarma: 1:24am On Jun 18, 2016
I'm done with these GEJ Zombies. Ibos keep making heroes out of clueless corrupt politicians. grin
Re: I Don't Understand Why We Are Celebrating Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 1:28am On Jun 18, 2016
What i don't get is when the truth is boldly written why people blindly ignore it, I mean its not today's news that Jonathan is a failed president! The fact that he lost his 2nd term bid alone answers the question! But still yet people just go about fooling themselves, all the support and talk is because he is a southerner! What did he even do for you guys self aside for giving your people 70,000 a month but minimum wage is 18,000 in America eh yes America mock me but when you see better thing learn from it, minimum wage is 15dollars an hour! Think we need to adopt that hourly workrate system

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand Why We Are Celebrating Goodluck Jonathan by TheEclectic: 1:30am On Jun 18, 2016
iKarma:

Like I said before, don't let the GEJ zombies and multiple ID users silence you. GEJ was an utter failure.

He was a failure yet nigerians didn't suffer like they're doing right now. He was a failure yet SMEs thrived and new ones sprang up during his administration. ..the reverse is the case now. He was a failure yet the common man could feed. What's happening now? How many times can you feed yourself in a day let alone your family? ? Anyways no need to list anymore because you will never get it into that thing called brain. Typical of zombies.
Re: I Don't Understand Why We Are Celebrating Goodluck Jonathan by TheEclectic: 1:33am On Jun 18, 2016
iKarma:

I don't answer different mouthpieces on the same body. Choose one and come correct.

If you cannot answer then keep quiet and quit m**turbating with my mentions.
Re: I Don't Understand Why We Are Celebrating Goodluck Jonathan by iKarma: 1:35am On Jun 18, 2016
TheEclectic:

He was a failure yet nigerians didn't suffer like they're doing right now. He was a failure yet SMEs thrived and new ones sprang up during his administration. ..the reverse is the case now. He was a failure yet the common man could feed. What's happening now? How many times can you feed yourself in a day let alone your family? ? Anyways no need to list anymore because you will never get it into that thing called brain. Typical of zombies.

Nigerians suffered and would have suffered more had he continued. Things need to be reset.
All the ish you're quoting were paper stats because under GEJ, over 70% of Nigerians were living in poverty.
GEJ's mismanagement and cluelessness is an effect of what Nigeria is feeling right now.

How many billions shared by GEJ and his 40 thieves got to you?
Re: I Don't Understand Why We Are Celebrating Goodluck Jonathan by iKarma: 1:37am On Jun 18, 2016
TheEclectic:

If you cannot answer then keep quiet and quit m**turbating with my mentions.

Nigga, I thing sucking on GEJ's balls must have left you confused and disoriented. Come at me with your original ID.
Re: I Don't Understand Why We Are Celebrating Goodluck Jonathan by TheEclectic: 1:37am On Jun 18, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
Seriously I don't get oooo, how is he a hero pls what did he do, so because I LOST I call the winner and tell him congratulations that makes me a hero lol, what's really the problem with we Nigerians honestly! When obama won the last election 2012 even after mitt called him and praised him, he didn't go all over the world calling himself a hero, I don't get oooo, I mean this guy destroyed our future! Shared our resources among his friends and you're praising him! As for buhari those of you calling on him to probe tinubu and co forget that this is not a military regime! So he should probe them and his party will implode smh! Nice try call it biased politics no p! When pdp enter they should probe apc like this and slowly corruption with disappear hahahahaha who am I kidding lol

You don't need to understand. You're a zombie and zombies don't understand nothing. Don't even try to understand because your brain capacity is too small to understand anything.
Re: I Don't Understand Why We Are Celebrating Goodluck Jonathan by iKarma: 1:39am On Jun 18, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
What i don't get is when the truth is boldly written why people blindly ignore it, I mean its not today's news that Jonathan is a failed president! The fact that he lost his 2nd term bid alone answers the question! But still yet people just go about fooling themselves, all the support and talk is because he is a southerner! What did he even do for you guys self aside for giving your people 70,000 a month but minimum wage is 18,000 in America eh yes America mock me but when you see better thing learn from it, minimum wage is 15dollars an hour! Think we need to adopt that hourly workrate system

Bring him back tomorrow and he'll still lose. A section of the country may vote illogically, but Yorubas will always vote with logic. We knew OBJ was a failure in 2003, while we voted against him, Ibos ignored Ojukwu to vote for OBJ.
Re: I Don't Understand Why We Are Celebrating Goodluck Jonathan by iKarma: 1:40am On Jun 18, 2016
TheEclectic:

You don't need to understand. You're a zombie and zombies don't understand nothing. Don't even try to understand because your brain capacity is too small to understand anything.

Lol you're the zombie here. grin
Pele. You're trying so hard to shut down the OP with multiple IDs.
Suddenly, quid is as inactive as GEJ's grey cells.
Re: I Don't Understand Why We Are Celebrating Goodluck Jonathan by TheEclectic: 1:42am On Jun 18, 2016
iKarma:

Nigga, I thing sucking on GEJ's balls must have left you confused and disoriented. Come at me with your original ID.

If you're looking for balls to suck you can go suck PMB's old haggard balls so you can with your illusive fantasy. Continue Jerking with my mentions...c'mon jerk harder.
Re: I Don't Understand Why We Are Celebrating Goodluck Jonathan by iKarma: 1:42am On Jun 18, 2016
TheEclectic:

If you're looking for balls to suck you can go suck PMB's old haggard balls so you can with your illusive fantasy. Continue Jerking with my mentions...c'mon jerk harder.

Zombie, we leave the sucking to you now. see as the thing sweet your body.
Re: I Don't Understand Why We Are Celebrating Goodluck Jonathan by TheEclectic: 1:44am On Jun 18, 2016
iKarma:

Lol you're the zombie here. grin
Pele. You're trying so hard to shut down the OP with multiple IDs.
Suddenly, quid is as inactive as GEJ's grey cells.

Na now u come. Nothing u get to yan again. Don't bring the Op into our matter. Empty barrel!
Re: I Don't Understand Why We Are Celebrating Goodluck Jonathan by TheEclectic: 1:46am On Jun 18, 2016
iKarma:

Zombie, we leave the sucking to you now. see as the thing sweet your body.

grin tongue e pain am! Pele o
Re: I Don't Understand Why We Are Celebrating Goodluck Jonathan by iKarma: 1:46am On Jun 18, 2016
TheEclectic:

Na now u come. Nothing u get to yan again. Don't bring the Op into our matter. Empty barrel!

sorry zombie, I already showed some evidence that GEJ is clueless and unworthy to be called hero. Should we start posting more evidence, una go shame for body. Who are you lots trying to lie to?
Re: I Don't Understand Why We Are Celebrating Goodluck Jonathan by iKarma: 1:46am On Jun 18, 2016
TheEclectic:

grin tongue e pain am! Pele o

Ironic cheesy
Re: I Don't Understand Why We Are Celebrating Goodluck Jonathan by iKarma: 1:47am On Jun 18, 2016
Zombies cheesy

Re: I Don't Understand Why We Are Celebrating Goodluck Jonathan by TheEclectic: 1:48am On Jun 18, 2016
iKarma:

sorry zombie, I already showed some evidence that GEJ is clueless and unworthy to be called hero. Should we start posting more evidence, una go shame for body. Who are you lots trying to lie to?

The so called evidence is a worthless, silly and lousy as the one who brought it.
Re: I Don't Understand Why We Are Celebrating Goodluck Jonathan by TheEclectic: 1:50am On Jun 18, 2016
iKarma:

Ironic cheesy

Fuel abi kerosene don finish for your smelly mouth? I think say u sabi talk sef. Yeye dey smell.
Re: I Don't Understand Why We Are Celebrating Goodluck Jonathan by iKarma: 1:52am On Jun 18, 2016
TheEclectic:

Fuel abi kerosene don finish for your smelly mouth? I think say u sabi talk sef. Yeye dey smell.

The thing pain you reach? lol
Re: I Don't Understand Why We Are Celebrating Goodluck Jonathan by iKarma: 1:54am On Jun 18, 2016
TheEclectic:

The so called evidence is a worthless, silly and lousy as the one who brought it.

I didn't expect a zombie to say otherwise. Where's the second Naija bridge GEJ promised Ibos? Last I heard, they've spent billions on it. So where is it?

Zombie answer o

Re: I Don't Understand Why We Are Celebrating Goodluck Jonathan by coolscott(m): 3:12am On Jun 18, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
Seriously I don't get oooo, how is he a hero pls what did he do, so because I LOST I call the winner and tell him congratulations that makes me a hero lol, what's really the problem with we Nigerians honestly! When obama won the last election 2012 even after mitt called him and praised him, he didn't go all over the world calling himself a hero, I don't get oooo, I mean this guy destroyed our future! Shared our resources among his friends and you're praising him! As for buhari those of you calling on him to probe tinubu and co forget that this is not a military regime! So he should probe them and his party will implode smh! Nice try call it biased politics no p! When pdp enter they should probe apc like this and slowly corruption with disappear hahahahaha who am I kidding lol
[size=13pt]Somehow, the way the current administration has been having difficulties in taking off, makes Jonathan look better in the eyes of the populace.
There may be future improvement but people feel a definite difference.
[/size]
Re: I Don't Understand Why We Are Celebrating Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 5:19am On Jun 18, 2016
grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand Why We Are Celebrating Goodluck Jonathan by naijaboy756: 6:16am On Jun 18, 2016
Talking about GEJ, what will you say about Buhari? The worst government in Nigerian history. It took him just a year to earn that undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Share Emotional Story And His Encounter With Dstv about his research in 2010 / Buhari Has Medical Appointment With UK Doctors On The Day Of Debate - Presidency / Osun Monarchs Peace Meeting Turns Bloody, As Oluwo Beats Monarch To Stupour

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.