Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Very Disgusting - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Very Disgusting (949 Views)

What Type Of Sex Seems Disgusting To You / Sex Is Disgusting, I Will Never Partake In That Nonsense - Lady Says / Disgusting!! Look At What Is Oozing Out Of This Girl On The Dance Floor (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Disgusting by zubino(m): 4:35pm On Jun 17, 2016
Hello everyone, I m just sad & angry with what I saw this evening. I started pitying myself after what I beheld.
I usually have my lunch at restaurants most afternoons. This is something I hv been used to for over a time. To cut the long story short, this afternoon when I was going for my lunch.. I saw a a woman who sells food on the roadside, not where I eat inserting her hand inside her Vaginnnnnaaaerrrr . oh my God, I couldn't believe my eye as. She was sitting & doing it. She was so ashamed seeing me.
I just left the scene angrily. We need to be careful over where we eat. Some women are dangerous & dirty.
Re: Very Disgusting by finalboss1(m): 4:42pm On Jun 17, 2016
grin cnt stop imagining it...after scratching dat her dirty pussay finish..she ll use the hand to serve food for sm one... dats why i prefer my wife's no matter how hungry i am ... zubino how are you sure they are nt doing smtin more worst than what that old dirty ass woman did

1 Like

Re: Very Disgusting by jonaifame22(m): 4:44pm On Jun 17, 2016
At least she put her own finger in her own vagina,wat of people like me who put their mouth In other people's vagina cry
Re: Very Disgusting by Onuokwu: 5:09pm On Jun 17, 2016
The findings of a research in Lagos in 2007 showed that over 80% of goods sold by mobile food hawkers (including fast food such as doughnut, meatpie, puff-puff etc) contain some level of faecal matter. Fact.
Re: Very Disgusting by smellingmenses: 5:15pm On Jun 17, 2016
Onuokwu:
The findings of a research in Lagos in 2007 showed that over 80% of goods sold by mobile food hawkers (including fast food such as doughnut, meatpie, puff-puff etc) contain some level of faecal matter. Fact.
You don't want to imagine what you eat at the so called tantalize.rs nando... KFC etal
Re: Very Disgusting by photoshoot(m): 5:15pm On Jun 17, 2016
jonaifame22:
At least she put her own finger in her own vagina,wat of people like me who put their mouth In other people's vagina cry

Your own don better be that na cheesy

1 Like

Re: Very Disgusting by MRBrownJ: 5:26pm On Jun 17, 2016
sadly, many restaurants aint any better, as many dont follow proper health and safety checks and procedures... as for the many late night kebab shops (all around the world) that many love to attend after partying, only a divine intervention can save you.
Re: Very Disgusting by ivyT(f): 5:35pm On Jun 17, 2016
jonaifame22:

Re: Very Disgusting by jonaifame22(m): 6:02pm On Jun 17, 2016
[quote author=ivyT post=46665669][/quote]why the cold stare,you gat any one for me?
Re: Very Disgusting by zubino(m): 9:30pm On Jun 17, 2016
finalboss1:
grin cnt stop imagining it...after scratching dat her dirty pussay finish..she ll use the hand to serve food for sm one... dats why i prefer my wife's no matter how hungry i am ... zubino how are you sure they are nt doing smtin more worst than what that old dirty ass woman did

@ Final boss, I haven't gotten over it yet. Some women are wicked. I think I will go back and confront her.

(1) (Reply)

[photo] Police Officer Engage Boyfriend On The Street Of London / Ways To Make Your Girlfriend Love You Forever / Guys, 15 Signs You Are Dating A Coded Runs Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.