Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

TB Joshua Rescues Deportees From Libya, Splashes N6m - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Rescues Deportees From Libya, Splashes N6m (34379 Views)

T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week / TB Joshua Donates To 258 Libya Deportees, Gives Them N7million And Bags Of Rice / TB Joshua Gives Money To Deportees From Libya On Friday(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Rescues Deportees From Libya, Splashes N6m by mrvitalis(m): 6:34pm On Jun 17, 2016
sapiosexual1:

Noting ur frequent posts here I can draw a conclusion that you, as a perpetual pessimist, you lack joy in your life. May you experience the joy of christ sooner than later.
Am a realist nigga.... and am super happy in my life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Rescues Deportees From Libya, Splashes N6m by Smooyis(m): 6:35pm On Jun 17, 2016
Thank you man of God. You are indeed a bless to this generation.
Re: TB Joshua Rescues Deportees From Libya, Splashes N6m by jrerico1(m): 6:38pm On Jun 17, 2016
God bless his prophet.. May you live long Amen

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Rescues Deportees From Libya, Splashes N6m by Sermwell(m): 6:41pm On Jun 17, 2016
Proffdada:
Later these same people will accuse that same tribe showing benevolence and magnanimity of cowardice and hostility undecided
I'm not igbo or yoruba, but must everything be about tribe? Can't you just make a civilize comment without draging tribe into it? I'm very sure TB joshua looked beyond tribe in his kind gesture.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Rescues Deportees From Libya, Splashes N6m by encryptjay(m): 6:41pm On Jun 17, 2016
You guys will always find a way to criticise someone
Some people gloating here can't even give people in needz toothpick

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Rescues Deportees From Libya, Splashes N6m by fairheven: 6:42pm On Jun 17, 2016
all this "playing to the gallery"
must we see them on TV and social media?
Re: TB Joshua Rescues Deportees From Libya, Splashes N6m by kgr8mike(m): 6:43pm On Jun 17, 2016
Thank you man of God

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Rescues Deportees From Libya, Splashes N6m by Catastrophe1: 6:48pm On Jun 17, 2016
Emmanuel.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Rescues Deportees From Libya, Splashes N6m by oroscoo(m): 6:48pm On Jun 17, 2016
MoneyGreen:
Fake lie lie prophet.. Where did he get the whole lot of dough from.. Tithes and offerings me guess suh.. undecided

God bless u man of God.whoever dat hates ur kind guesture shld go n die
Re: TB Joshua Rescues Deportees From Libya, Splashes N6m by Oche211(m): 6:49pm On Jun 17, 2016
Very good
Re: TB Joshua Rescues Deportees From Libya, Splashes N6m by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 6:51pm On Jun 17, 2016
grin
Re: TB Joshua Rescues Deportees From Libya, Splashes N6m by Musty856(m): 6:52pm On Jun 17, 2016
Mrvitalis is right I guess.. just a company performing her social responsibility..
Re: TB Joshua Rescues Deportees From Libya, Splashes N6m by prinsam30: 6:52pm On Jun 17, 2016
What a great Philanthropist we have in this our time of Misery, the misery caused by the so called Mafians of political heads, with no direct vision or mission, All they do is cause havoc, derailing our Economy to ground Zero with their lack of Foresight. ...

God bless this great Prophet for us, I know many people share this views and Few wailing over nothing

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Rescues Deportees From Libya, Splashes N6m by nzeakor24(m): 6:52pm On Jun 17, 2016
I rather stay here and hussle and make it than to travel to another man's land and become slave.
Re: TB Joshua Rescues Deportees From Libya, Splashes N6m by back2sender: 6:54pm On Jun 17, 2016
taymeesan:

At least he's using it to help people...
Who send dem message go libya before? I dont feel sorry for people like this, its laziness and greed wanting to live large that makes dem to undertake such journey.
This same people will refuses to do menial jobs here in Nigeria but will Use alot of money for such dangerous and reckless journey, The money spent on such journey can be used to start up a small business but thier greed and laziness will take the better of them
Re: TB Joshua Rescues Deportees From Libya, Splashes N6m by fareed69(m): 6:56pm On Jun 17, 2016
He try O

If all the people who has finish this our country can contribute to the welfare of this deportees there life go better.

50k at this time no be money O but at least E go fit feed them for 2 months.

Half bread is better than nothing.
Re: TB Joshua Rescues Deportees From Libya, Splashes N6m by okamii(m): 7:01pm On Jun 17, 2016
Sodiq3:
What we have is no longer news, but advertising and public relations paraded as news and information.
get real news and info @ okammigossip.
Re: TB Joshua Rescues Deportees From Libya, Splashes N6m by Catastrophe1: 7:01pm On Jun 17, 2016
back2sender:

Who send dem message go libya before? I dont feel sorry for people like this, its laziness and greed wanting to live large that makes dem to undertake such journey.
This same people will refuses to do menial jobs here in Nigeria but will Use alot of money for such dangerous and reckless journey, The money spent on such journey can be used to start up a small business but thier greed and laziness will take the better of them
you comments got ignorance written all over it.
Re: TB Joshua Rescues Deportees From Libya, Splashes N6m by prinsam30: 7:02pm On Jun 17, 2016
Infinitikoncept:
Good gesture but is it necessary we announce gifts cox I tot my own old school bible said when your right hand give even your left hand shouldn't know. Will have to dump that bible for the new ones

You announce oooo u no announce oooooo one way or the other the news will eventually come out, no be naija we dey
Re: TB Joshua Rescues Deportees From Libya, Splashes N6m by prinsam30: 7:04pm On Jun 17, 2016
sapiosexual1:

Noting ur frequent posts here I can draw a conclusion that you, as a perpetual pessimist, you lack joy in your life. May you experience the joy of christ sooner than later.

A very big Amen to that
Re: TB Joshua Rescues Deportees From Libya, Splashes N6m by cococandy(f): 7:09pm On Jun 17, 2016
At least he helps people. That's why I consider him better than some of his peers
Re: TB Joshua Rescues Deportees From Libya, Splashes N6m by samogo1: 7:11pm On Jun 17, 2016
Infinitikoncept:
Good gesture but is it necessary we announce gifts cox I tot my own old school bible said when your right hand give even your left hand shouldn't know. Will have to dump that bible for the new ones

Na people like una go still come out talk say bishop oyedepo no dey use money help e members. How will you know if they dont show it? I have come to agree to the fact that people must always find fault in you even in your good deeds.

Keep finding faults while they keep increasing. what people dont understand, they call names.
Re: TB Joshua Rescues Deportees From Libya, Splashes N6m by Luvlydevin(m): 7:11pm On Jun 17, 2016
MoneyGreen:
Fake lie lie prophet.. Where did he get the whole lot of dough from.. Tithes and offerings me guess suh.. undecided
na wa for you o which one is fake lie lie inside I witness it with my own two eyes yesterday he gave the total sum of 5.350 million naira out to all the 107 deportees from Libya with a bag of rice and anointing water to everyone may God continue to bless you sir in Jesus name
Re: TB Joshua Rescues Deportees From Libya, Splashes N6m by julybaba(m): 7:16pm On Jun 17, 2016
Libya again? My people are scattered over the faces of the world, not only in search of a greener pasture, but also in search of basic amenities of life. Those who are rich in this country are super rich, while those who are poor are exceedingly poor. Nonetheless, every good,perfect and enduring blessing comes from God alone. No matter your economic level,learn to abide by every rule and regulation, trust God, and learn contentment. YOU ARE STILL BETTER THAN MANY PEOPLE.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Rescues Deportees From Libya, Splashes N6m by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 17, 2016
ochuski:
But these men of God get money oh
It's about having money, it's about having the mind. of. helping humanity, thereare people who are richer than him but they careless about helping
Re: TB Joshua Rescues Deportees From Libya, Splashes N6m by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 17, 2016
now this is what Christianity entails
Re: TB Joshua Rescues Deportees From Libya, Splashes N6m by TheSunSon: 7:28pm On Jun 17, 2016
Proffdada:
Later these same people will accuse that same tribe showing benevolence and magnanimity of cowardice and hostility undecided
Shatttaapp. Tb Joshua is touched by a benevolent spirit,so he's different . He isn't the average hostile and cowardly breed,and his own people hanged him when that building collapsed,now that's the real breed.
Re: TB Joshua Rescues Deportees From Libya, Splashes N6m by irishMO123(m): 7:31pm On Jun 17, 2016
mmmustapha:
is this an act of generosity or just a eyes service by the seer of bad omen of the Synagogue church of brainwashed common men
use your brain not your anus!
Re: TB Joshua Rescues Deportees From Libya, Splashes N6m by Ranchhoddas: 7:35pm On Jun 17, 2016
sapiosexual1:

Is he not telling the truth? Are churches taxed. For one who clames to be sapiosexual you are not smart.
Re: TB Joshua Rescues Deportees From Libya, Splashes N6m by Litmus: 7:40pm On Jun 17, 2016
Was "Nigerian" carved somewhere on their hides? Hope they're registered and monitored when they return to Nigeria.
Re: TB Joshua Rescues Deportees From Libya, Splashes N6m by Echo50(m): 7:41pm On Jun 17, 2016
when will human appreciate good thing for God sake! what right have we to judge some1s good deed? let us learn to appreciate good tin and allow God to judge.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kenyan Pastor Demolishes Church After Catching His Wife Kissing His Assistant / Rivers Pastor Buys Car For A Muslim Who Converted To Christian & Won Church Quiz / Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.