Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

TB Joshua Rescues Deportees From Libya, Splashes N6m - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Rescues Deportees From Libya, Splashes N6m (34382 Views)

T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week / TB Joshua Donates To 258 Libya Deportees, Gives Them N7million And Bags Of Rice / TB Joshua Gives Money To Deportees From Libya On Friday(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Rescues Deportees From Libya, Splashes N6m by Mom007(f): 7:41pm On Jun 17, 2016
Hw can any sane person go to look for greener pasture in Libya? Don't they read the news? Mad men!
Re: TB Joshua Rescues Deportees From Libya, Splashes N6m by Ddy(m): 7:51pm On Jun 17, 2016
mmmustapha:
is this an act of generosity or just a eyes service by the seer of bad omen of the Synagogue church of brainwashed common men
i hv seen why u are stagnant in life,change ur reasoning so dat ur life wil take a change 2 better.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Rescues Deportees From Libya, Splashes N6m by Obanz2(f): 7:53pm On Jun 17, 2016
Catastrophe1:
Emmanuel.
may God b with you.
Re: TB Joshua Rescues Deportees From Libya, Splashes N6m by azidomedogo: 7:59pm On Jun 17, 2016
mmmustapha:
is this an act of generosity or just a eyes service by the seer of bad omen of the Synagogue church of brainwashed common men
ur name says it all. Am nor surprised
Re: TB Joshua Rescues Deportees From Libya, Splashes N6m by faraday1998: 8:04pm On Jun 17, 2016
I am going to Heaven! Not because I am a Baptist
preacher. Not because I attend church. Not because
I have been baptized. Not because I pay my tithes.
Not because I try to live right. All of those things are
good and every saved person ought to do them,
but those things cannot save the soul. No, I am going to heaven because one day, May 23, 1983, I
came to the place where I looked to no one or no
thing but to Jesus Christ alone. I am going because
I know Jesus. One thing and one thing alone was
required for me to be saved and I did that thing. I
looked to Jesus and He saved my soul! Have you come to the source of salvation? Or, are
you still trying to get it some other way? Listen, stop
trying to do what has already been done, and look
to Jesus Christ by faith, and He will save you from
your sins and from Hell. There is but one way to
Heaven, to God and to salvation and His Name is Jesus. He is the sole source of salvation!

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Rescues Deportees From Libya, Splashes N6m by 4stylz: 8:05pm On Jun 17, 2016
Proffdada:
Later these same people will accuse that same tribe showing benevolence and magnanimity of cowardice and hostility undecided

You need help
Re: TB Joshua Rescues Deportees From Libya, Splashes N6m by azidomedogo: 8:06pm On Jun 17, 2016
fairheven:
all this "playing to the gallery"
must we see them on TV and social media?
Matthew 5:16 Let your light so shine amongst men that they may see your good works and glorify your father in heaven......
Nothing wrong in showing his good works on TV and social media..The bible urges us to do so

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Rescues Deportees From Libya, Splashes N6m by Princepoint(m): 8:26pm On Jun 17, 2016
taymeesan:

At least he's using it to help people...
don't judge me of God
Re: TB Joshua Rescues Deportees From Libya, Splashes N6m by psalmistkakah(m): 8:52pm On Jun 17, 2016
Allah kwa.....anytin you do...people must complain.....if u no do dem complain..life shaa
Re: TB Joshua Rescues Deportees From Libya, Splashes N6m by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 17, 2016
mrvitalis:
All I see is a company doing her social responsibility.... Nothing more

Good tho.. . After all they are not taxed
Are you OK? Even if it's a company, social responsibility isn't a must
Re: TB Joshua Rescues Deportees From Libya, Splashes N6m by mmmustapha(m): 9:00pm On Jun 17, 2016
irishMO123:
use your brain not your anus!
you are my Anus
Re: TB Joshua Rescues Deportees From Libya, Splashes N6m by Omudia11: 9:02pm On Jun 17, 2016
still better than your pedophile rapist Mohammed.
mmmustapha:
Re: TB Joshua Rescues Deportees From Libya, Splashes N6m by mmmustapha(m): 9:03pm On Jun 17, 2016
Ddy:
i hv seen why u are stagnant in life,change ur reasoning so dat ur life wil take a change 2 better.
mumu, wawa dan karuwa. I refuse to be stupid, and illiterates like you
Re: TB Joshua Rescues Deportees From Libya, Splashes N6m by mmmustapha(m): 9:06pm On Jun 17, 2016
azidomedogo:
ur name says it all. Am nor surprised
dickhead
Re: TB Joshua Rescues Deportees From Libya, Splashes N6m by cutekhalifa(m): 9:06pm On Jun 17, 2016
They look malnutrition...... If nah so abroad be abeg make I remain for 9ja dey hustle small small.....

I wonder the kind eyes there relatives go take look them after years in abroad, waiting for them to return home from abroad with Range rover sports and enough dollars, instead they came back tattered with mere half bag of rice and 50k.... I go personally send u back where ever they deported you from, because we never chop belle full not to talk of adding extra mouth
Re: TB Joshua Rescues Deportees From Libya, Splashes N6m by mmmustapha(m): 9:07pm On Jun 17, 2016
Omudia11:
still better than your pedophile rapist Mohammed.
dickhead, hell fire awaits you.
Re: TB Joshua Rescues Deportees From Libya, Splashes N6m by mrvitalis(m): 9:08pm On Jun 17, 2016
asuustrike2009:

Are you OK? Even if it's a company, social responsibility isn't a must
Lol.. . For a company that doesn't pay tax??
Re: TB Joshua Rescues Deportees From Libya, Splashes N6m by Catastrophe1: 9:35pm On Jun 17, 2016
Obanz2:
may God b with you.
and also with you darling.
Re: TB Joshua Rescues Deportees From Libya, Splashes N6m by Infinitikoncept(m): 9:51pm On Jun 17, 2016
samogo1:

Na people like una go still come out talk say bishop oyedepo no dey use money help e members. How will you know if they dont show it? I have come to agree to the fact that people must always find fault in you even in your good deeds.

Keep finding faults while they keep increasing. what people dont understand, they call names.
So because oyedepo no announce for TV he NP dey epp peeps he feel like helping abi? Abeg send your address make I send you my old bible wey him dey. He is a minister so u don't need to come to the roof top to tell d world u gave $30,000 cox u want them to know u are doing good. Shey him be politician?
Re: TB Joshua Rescues Deportees From Libya, Splashes N6m by Refino(m): 10:28pm On Jun 17, 2016
samogo1:

Na people like una go still come out talk say bishop oyedepo no dey use money help e members. How will you know if they dont show it? I have come to agree to the fact that people must always find fault in you even in your good deeds.

Keep finding faults while they keep increasing. what people dont understand, they call names.

SELAH! that is to say 'consider n ponder n grap a lesson from it'
Re: TB Joshua Rescues Deportees From Libya, Splashes N6m by Refino(m): 10:37pm On Jun 17, 2016
mmmustapha:
dickhead, hell fire awaits you.

But u just called somebody 'dickhead'

It is divinely written '... whosoever calleth his neighbor a fool( dickhead etc) is in danger of hell fire..'

I think it's good we watch our own tongue,men are created in d similitude of God Himself
Re: TB Joshua Rescues Deportees From Libya, Splashes N6m by Sleekdude4u(m): 10:53pm On Jun 17, 2016
MissEdified:

Nigerian Prophet, T.B. Joshua, has splashed N6m ($30,000) on over a hundred Nigerian deportees who arrived from Libya on the evening of Thursday 16th June, 2016.

​According to media reports, 162 Nigerians were deported from the North African nation with the aid of the International Organisation for Migration (IOM) in collaboration with the Swiss government and the Nigerian Embassy in Libya.

However, rather than return home, 107 decided to 'seek refuge' at The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations (SCOAN), the popular Lagos-based church of T.B. Joshua.

According to a post on Joshua's official Facebook Page, after feeding the dishevelled and frail-looking Nigerians who arrived at the church late in the night, the sum of N50,000 was given to each of them alongside a bag of rice.

"Let me be honest with you, if not for this gift from T.B. Joshua, I had the plan of joining the militants in the Niger Delta," admitted Friday, a returnee from Delta State, who fell to his knees in gratitude after receiving the gift.

The deportees explained to this reporter that most of them had been surviving by doing menial jobs in the war-torn nation before being arrested and imprisoned.

"We came back with nothing but the clothes on our backs which were given to us by United Nations officials," said Michael, an Edo State indigene who had been in Libya for nearly ten months, washing cars for a living while nursing the hope of reaching Europe one day.

Arrested in February for staying illegally, Michael endured several months in a Libyan prison before the insufferable conditions of the prisoners attracted the attention of United Nations officials who procured their eventual release.

"I was thinking of how I was going to start my life again," he admitted. "Many of us would have ended up in crime if not for this gift."

Upon arrival, the National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA) provided transportation vehicles for the returnees to their respective states along with a gesture of N10,000 by the Swiss government.

However, the majority chose to seek help from Joshua, who is famed for his extensive humanitarian gestures.

"We decided to come to The SCOAN because we know how Prophet T.B. Joshua has been helping people around the world," Michael explained, referring to multiple other occasions where Joshua has rendered assistance to Nigerian deportees.

"I can only thank the man of God. Which other Nigerian could have done this for us at such a time in this country?"he tearfully pondered, decrying the muted response from the Nigerian government to their plight.

According to Collins, the young Nigerian had no intention to traverse Libya. Wild promises from a 'friend' of a glamorous life in Europe lured him away from a stable job in Abuja, not knowing that the European dream would lead him to a Libyan dungeon.

The fantasy turned to a nightmare as Libyan police broke into the commune where he was residing with dozens of other Nigerians en-route to a 'better life' abroad that never materialised.

"We are not here to blame or accuse the Libyan government," he stated, recounting the inhumane conditions he endured in prison in which several of his colleagues died.

One of the deportees hobbled to the church on crutches."I had a serious motor accident shortly after arriving to join my wife in Libya," he narrated. "I have been in pain ever since but I thank God for using Prophet T.B. Joshua to wipe our tears away today."

Joshua, who recently celebrated his 53rd birthday on June 12th 2016, also assisted Nigerian deportees who returned from Libya earlier this year, as well as aiding Nigerians returned from South Africa last month.

Ihechukwu Njoku is a freelance Nigerian journalist

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/06/photos-tb-joshua-rescues-stranded.html

God loves a chearfull giver. Tanks TBJ
Re: TB Joshua Rescues Deportees From Libya, Splashes N6m by fairheven: 11:06pm On Jun 17, 2016
azidomedogo:
Matthew 5:16 Let your light so shine amongst men that they may see your good works and glorify your father in heaven......
Nothing wrong in showing his good works on TV and social media..The bible urges us to do so

keep deceiving yourself.

Matt 6:3
when you do charitable deeds,do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing

Stop misinterpreting the bible..
when you do good people will naturally talk about it, that is your light that shines) but when you go about broadcasting and spending money on image laundry... you aren't lightening anything but your image

did christ ever set up a media and publicity committee
it was people who retold his miracles, not him, not even his disciples
Re: TB Joshua Rescues Deportees From Libya, Splashes N6m by stepup2know: 11:18pm On Jun 17, 2016
CHARITY COVERS MULTITUDE OF SINS.
Re: TB Joshua Rescues Deportees From Libya, Splashes N6m by RaptorX: 11:18pm On Jun 17, 2016
Mom007:
Hw can any sane person go to look for greener pasture in Libya? Don't they read the news? Mad men!
Libya was a very prosperous country until Obama and Hillary Clinton killed Ghadaffi and destroyed Libya.
Re: TB Joshua Rescues Deportees From Libya, Splashes N6m by telemapreye1(f): 11:27pm On Jun 17, 2016
Infinitikoncept:
Good gesture but is it necessary we announce gifts cox I tot my own old school bible said when your right hand give even your left hand shouldn't know. Will have to dump that bible for the new ones
Which one have your own pastor given?
Re: TB Joshua Rescues Deportees From Libya, Splashes N6m by Infinitikoncept(m): 11:32pm On Jun 17, 2016
telemapreye1:
Which one have your own pastor given?
Ask IFA orunmila by 2030 u go get answer. Lols
Re: TB Joshua Rescues Deportees From Libya, Splashes N6m by TimothyNkenu: 12:15am On Jun 18, 2016
princeofpeace22:
Yeyebrities pastors undecided

You know....it's really not compulsory to comment on issues where you have no express comments on.
Re: TB Joshua Rescues Deportees From Libya, Splashes N6m by dynicks(m): 4:29am On Jun 18, 2016
Infinitikoncept:
Good gesture but is it necessary we announce gifts cox I tot my own old school bible said when your right hand give even your left hand shouldn't know. Will have to dump that bible for the new ones
even if he had done it secretly, people were bound to still know....
Re: TB Joshua Rescues Deportees From Libya, Splashes N6m by mmmustapha(m): 5:15am On Jun 18, 2016
Refino:

But u just called somebody 'dickhead'

It is divinely written '... whosoever calleth his neighbor a fool( dickhead etc) is in danger of hell fire..'

I think it's good we watch our own tongue,men are created in d similitude of God Himself
kaidai jahili ne, wawa dakiki, yanda kazo haka zaka koma
Re: TB Joshua Rescues Deportees From Libya, Splashes N6m by greatnaija01: 5:16am On Jun 18, 2016
MoneyGreen:
Fake lie lie prophet.. Where did he get the whole lot of dough from.. Tithes and offerings me guess suh.. undecided

It's clear u don't know anything about church or u r a casual visitor in church or a Muslim.... Anyway... This is what our Lord Jesus told us to do and also to help the widow... Read James 1 and you will see what true religion is. If he is a true man of God and u call him fake your own Don finish.... It's better to be silent at things too high for you. When God is judging him your opinion won't matter. Mtchew

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Rescues Deportees From Libya, Splashes N6m by Febcom(m): 7:19am On Jun 18, 2016
Prophet T.Joshua, God will continue to bless and enrich all the emmanuel T. V partners in Jesus Name.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kenyan Pastor Demolishes Church After Catching His Wife Kissing His Assistant / Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push In Life / Rivers Pastor Buys Car For A Muslim Who Converted To Christian & Won Church Quiz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.