Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,750 members, 7,851,568 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:10 PM

She Professed Her Love To Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Professed Her Love To Me (2925 Views)

What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? / "I Met My Husband-To-Be Out Of Boredom";Excited Lady Shares Her Love Story. PICS / Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: She Professed Her Love To Me by MrFinbarr(m): 6:06pm On Jun 19, 2016
adwaani:

my good sir,you have an overdose of intelligence.I am currently in a similar delima.The girl in question is an international student in my school and my junior coursemate.i took it upon myself to help her with the course also offering advice and past lecture materials to her.We became good friends but now she has started giving me the green light.always asking who I am dating, visiting always, buying me stuffs.I know she has a boyfriend in her country as I went through her phone once.She recently changed her number on whatsapp just to try and bait me into admitting I loved her by questioning me as a neutral party about who I want to date,and if I love her back.She is good looking,but she is a good gal and I am not a loyal guy and don't want to cheat or break from heart of someone so good....please your immense wisdom is what I seek

Thanks for the compliment bro.

One thing I always tell my fellow guys, being loyal is a choice, decision. Sometimes, we guys sound like we are programmed that way. You should therefore examine yourself first and be sure if you can be loyal to her, you described her as a good girl. Since you are already close friends, I believe it can be really easy to sort this out. When next you talk about relationship issues, stylishly tell her how impossible it might be for you to be loyal to one girl. This will actually either make her readjust her stance or even become get more determined to get closer and a better guy out of you.

Bottom line: Don't date her if you can't be loyal to her. Good girls are really few in the world of today. Appreciate her when you get one.

1 Like

Re: She Professed Her Love To Me by adwaani(m): 7:04pm On Jun 19, 2016
MrFinbarr:

Thanks for the compliment bro.

One thing I always tell my fellow guys, being loyal is a choice, decision. Sometimes, we guys sound like we are programmed that way. You should therefore examine yourself first and be sure if you can be loyal to her, you described her as a good girl. Since you are already close friends, I believe it can be really easy to sort this out. When next you talk about relationship issues, stylishly tell her how impossible it might be for you to be loyal to one girl. This will actually either make her readjust her stance or even become get more determined to get closer and a better guy out of you.

Bottom line: Don't date her if you can't be loyal to her. Good girls are really few in the world of today. Appreciate her when you get one.

makes a lot of sense...would do just that boss
Re: She Professed Her Love To Me by MrFinbarr(m): 8:07pm On Jun 19, 2016
adwaani:

makes a lot of sense...would do just that boss

Real love is hard to come by now.

I wish you goodluck bro...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Assuming Every Man\woman Has A Price / Why Am I Having Sexual Feelings Towards My Sister. Is This Normal Please Help! / See Photos Of A Pretty Nigerian Female Police Officer With Hot Hips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.