Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,609 members, 7,843,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

I Want To Apologize To Everyone I Have Insulted On Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Apologize To Everyone I Have Insulted On Nairaland (1025 Views)

She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? / “I Was Insulted, Abused But Now, Extremely Happy” - 19 Year Old Teenage Mother / Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Apologize To Everyone I Have Insulted On Nairaland by onila(f): 3:18am On Jun 18, 2016
this is a new beginning for me
I am now a changed person

I never intended to diss anyone
is just that
most of my life I have been bullied
I just wanted to have fun for once in my life without being insulted

and I have always been confused abt my attitude
I thought I was too loud, or maybe because I am too loud thats y i get bullied
always confused abt if I shld be quiet or loud
it has been a struggle for me

I thought dissing pple back even when unecessary
will make me learn abt my self

like i said never intended to insult you lovely and beautiful pple of nairaland

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Apologize To Everyone I Have Insulted On Nairaland by SuperSuave(m): 3:24am On Jun 18, 2016
I like this new style cheesy
Re: I Want To Apologize To Everyone I Have Insulted On Nairaland by petkoffdrake2(m): 3:25am On Jun 18, 2016
Meanwhile, check my signature...

If ur interested. Matured minds pls, esp. Married people. Nairaland let's do this...
Re: I Want To Apologize To Everyone I Have Insulted On Nairaland by alobright17(m): 3:45am On Jun 18, 2016
Wonder what prompted this one of the most headless chickens here to apologies,anyway start the new life by putting up originality of you right on your pics,Do not put new wine in old jar let's in remain old.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Apologize To Everyone I Have Insulted On Nairaland by onila(f): 4:02am On Jun 18, 2016
alobright17:
Wonder what prompted this one of the most headless chickens here to apologies,anyway start the new life by putting up originality of you right on your pics,Do not put new wine in old jar let's in remain old.
Re: I Want To Apologize To Everyone I Have Insulted On Nairaland by alobright17(m): 4:03am On Jun 18, 2016
onila:
have you forgotten ?
Re: I Want To Apologize To Everyone I Have Insulted On Nairaland by mashnino(m): 4:18am On Jun 18, 2016
This girl
Re: I Want To Apologize To Everyone I Have Insulted On Nairaland by repogirl(f): 4:34am On Jun 18, 2016
I understand you very well dear.

I used to make the same mistake, replying to some mischievous miscreants and creating chaos all over a thread.

Now, I have changed. I use the report button instead, it is so much more effective and saves my time.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Apologize To Everyone I Have Insulted On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:43am On Jun 18, 2016
Ok.......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Apologize To Everyone I Have Insulted On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:03am On Jun 18, 2016
awwwwn dearie..

I know that feeling when you finally realise who you are and what you want to live for.

But you know, two wrongs doesn't make a right..

its not your fault if some people refuse to understand your point of view, its actually their problem so you should be less bothered.

don't attach too much importance to everything on here as most people you see behind most monikers are kids and pricks with no life outside Nl.

and when people can't relay their opinions constructively and choose to act like a douchebag, just cc the mods and press the report button.smiley

On a more lighter note, I've always wondered if that's really you on your display picture, those boobs are the bestestest!grin
Re: I Want To Apologize To Everyone I Have Insulted On Nairaland by amtaken(f): 5:04am On Jun 18, 2016
Why won't we forgive you, when we are not Mr. Okporo eye aka Mr. Tinubu.
Re: I Want To Apologize To Everyone I Have Insulted On Nairaland by roymary: 5:11am On Jun 18, 2016
@OP

Sey na you dey your profile If na you, No need to apologize. Insult anybody---I go fight for you? grin grin grin

Re: I Want To Apologize To Everyone I Have Insulted On Nairaland by greatnaija01: 5:11am On Jun 18, 2016
onila:
this is a new beginning for me
I am now a changed person

I never intended to diss anyone
is just that
most of my life I have been bullied
I just wanted to have fun for once in my life without being insulted

and I have always been confused abt my attitude
I thought I was too loud, or maybe because I am too loud thats y i get bullied
always confused abt if I shld be quiet or loud
it has been a struggle for me

I thought dissing pple back even when unecessary
will make me learn abt my self

like i said never intended to insult you lovely and beautiful pple of nairaland

Let's see how long this change will last o.... Onila just be yourself, when u were insultive we still liked to read your topics n engaged your comments...

But promising change is quite too early when the deeds have been done.... Only good deeds can undo what your previous insults did. You are a nice person but don't take bullshit.. For a woman, I say that's good. But if God really has entered your life... Then allow us be the judge of that.... U can't tell us u have changed n then u do the same thing but under a different moniker... Pls don't be hard on yourself

1 Like

Re: I Want To Apologize To Everyone I Have Insulted On Nairaland by ayoola2002(m): 5:46am On Jun 18, 2016
Sin no more.
Re: I Want To Apologize To Everyone I Have Insulted On Nairaland by iLUMeN8(m): 5:54am On Jun 18, 2016
someone has finally lost her virginity grin

1 Like

Re: I Want To Apologize To Everyone I Have Insulted On Nairaland by Maxi112: 6:58am On Jun 18, 2016
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Want To Apologize To Everyone I Have Insulted On Nairaland by peter(m): 7:07am On Jun 18, 2016
When ya zerious....lemme know tongue
Re: I Want To Apologize To Everyone I Have Insulted On Nairaland by Keziehenry(m): 7:37am On Jun 18, 2016
onila:
now that you are a changed girl, will you marry me?
Re: I Want To Apologize To Everyone I Have Insulted On Nairaland by falconey(m): 7:49am On Jun 18, 2016
repogirl:
I understand you very well dear.

I used to make the same mistake, replying to some mischievous miscreants and creating chaos all over a thread.

Now, I have changed. I use the report button instead, it is so much more effective and saves my time.

lwkm............ it is not the same , she is apologising promising not to insult anymore, but yours is using other means to manage your disputes. you are very funny.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Apologize To Everyone I Have Insulted On Nairaland by onila(f): 12:56pm On Jun 18, 2016
falconey:

lwkm............ it is not the same , she is apologising promising not to insult anymore, but yours is using other means to manage your disputes. you are very funny.
grin

(1) (Reply)

Girl Kill Herself Because Boyfriend Left Her (graphics Photo) (2014) / If Sex Is All Gals Give in a reationship Then I've No Complain / Kylie Jenner And Tyga Strike A Seductive Pose In New Pic (see Here)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.