Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,842 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. - Properties (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. (56319 Views)

What Would Be The Cost Of Building A 4-bedroom Duplex Now In Abuja / Construction Of My 3bedroom Flat All Ensuite / Construction Of A Low Cost Three Bedroom bungalow In Suleja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by Dsrooftiles: 4:59am On Dec 31, 2016
cry cry cry cry cry

Current Price of Roofing Sheet in Nigeria.. See here >> https://www.nairaland.com/3364135/roofing-sheets-cost-various-types

See Samples of Roofing Tiles.. See here >> https://www.nairaland.com/3357472/collection-sample-stone-coated-roofing
Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by Chelseafan1: 11:53am On Feb 20, 2017
Where are my bosses on this board, we moved into the new home about 3 weeks ago, attached is a pic of yours truly chilling in the yet-to-be-completed living room, all interior works and furniture handled by me.

Lemme CC my ogas dem
Mufutau55
Bplenty
Pseudomonas
Twinkskenny
Kopell
Larwin
Etc etc

10 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by Larwin(m): 2:43pm On Feb 20, 2017
@Chelseafan1, this is a good news....congratulations.
Do remember to call us for house warming o.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by Chelseafan1: 3:34pm On Feb 20, 2017
Larwin:
@Chelseafan1, this is a good news....congratulations.
Do remember to call us for house warming o.

LOL, we don do house warming b4 movies in o, a small gathering of pastors, close church members and our members of staff.
Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by mufutau55(m): 6:03pm On Feb 20, 2017
Chelseafan1:
Where are my bosses on this board, we moved into the new home about 3 weeks ago, attached is a pic of yours truly chilling in the yet-to-be-completed living room, all interior works and furniture handled by me.

Lemme CC my ogas dem
Mufutau55
Bplenty
Pseudomonas
Twinkskenny
Kopell
Larwin
Etc etc

Congratulation to Mama who actually spent all the money. And very nice of you for helping her manage it.
Good health to all family members to live in this new house.

Hajji M.

6 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by bplenty(m): 8:23am On Feb 21, 2017
@Chelseafan1

Congratulations on the completion of the house.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by pseudomonas: 10:59am On Feb 21, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Lemme CC my ogas dem
Mufutau55
Bplenty
Pseudomonas
Twinkskenny
Kopell
Larwin
Etc etc
Congratulations you bro and mama too, ile a tu ra o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by sisieko02: 7:38pm On Aug 31, 2018
Exactly. Nlanders and their ridiculous prices for bungalows. I even asked a NL engineer how much for a 4 bedroom bungalow, sent him pic of what he built already, he told me 45 million. I immediately deleted his number off my phone. I knew straight away he didn’t know what he was saying. I asked another engineer who doesn’t know about NL, he said 10m. But I know for a fact that a 4 bedroom bungalow would be around 7m from foundation to roofing. Then finishing 3m. I find this thread a wake up call to let everyone becareful of NL engineers because they will ruin you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by Chelseafan1: 3:05pm On Sep 01, 2018
sisieko02:
Exactly. Nlanders and their ridiculous prices for bungalows. I even asked a NL engineer how much for a 4 bedroom bungalow, sent him pic of what he built already, he told me 45 million. I immediately deleted his number off my phone. I knew straight away he didn’t know what he was saying. I asked another engineer who doesn’t know about NL, he said 10m. But I know for a fact that a 4 bedroom bungalow would be around 7m from foundation to roofing. Then finishing 3m. I find this thread a wake up call to let everyone becareful of NL engineers because they will ruin you.

U don shine Ur eyes wella. cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by americanson: 6:31pm On Sep 03, 2018
sisieko02:

There is one guy on here though. He is extremely good at what he does but him price fit make you go broke. There was a bungalow he was building and I asked if 10M will do, he said nope. And added from 35Million.

I just jeje shut my mouth. I could get architectural designs from him though, but certainly not building.

When it is time for me to build, I will buy all my materials myself.

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by bixton(m): 6:50pm On Sep 03, 2018
sisieko02:

It would have been easier for you to just mention the name of the would be NL engineer than to generalise the statement even if you're not using your real moniker.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by sisieko02: 8:25am On Sep 05, 2018
Bro, let me tell you something, I did my architectural, structural plan and cost estimate for the whole building for 50k. My engineer is currently building his own house so ive seen his work. He said 2m will get me to lintel level for a 4 bedroom bungalow. I just don’t understand why some engineers will quote you 35-45m for a 3-4 bedroom bungalow. Making people scared to start building. Yes NL engineers are good at what they do because I’ve seen a lot of their works but they are too pricey.

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by Larwin(m): 8:51am On Sep 05, 2018
We all have seen the outcome of cheap and unverified professional services. If a service is expensive and you were given value for your money, I don't think that should be a problem.
Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by sisieko02: 5:15pm On Sep 05, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by Timtol(m): 8:50pm On Sep 05, 2018
sisieko02:
Bro, let me tell you something, I did my architectural, structural plan and cost estimate for the whole building for 50k. My engineer is currently building his own house so ive seen his work. He said 2m will get me to lintel level for a 4 bedroom bungalow. I just don’t understand why some engineers will quote you 35-45m for a 3-4 bedroom bungalow. Making people scared to start building. Yes NL engineers are good at what they do because I’ve seen a lot of their works but they are too pricey.
Hello,
You said it well and applause to you where you praise NL engrs well but you just have issues abt price stuff.

I am an architect and by God's grace this is my field but People off the field might not understand some certain things about building.

1.Evironment(location)
2.Land topography
3.Quality of the works,materials and supervision
4.Taste and lot more

The material price varies for different places note that.Land topography matters. With your Bill of 3m+ to lintel,that same plan can be sit down in another place for 5-6m.
I am sure your plot is not waterlogged to its worse.
Can you compare what you spent in your area to what another person with same plan on another location will spend in a serious waterlogged area if @all is waterlogged?
So land topography matters.
In your location maybe you use strip and pad foundation or wide strip foundation you cant compare it with raft foundation or pile foundation,expenses differs by far depending on location.

Quality of works and supervision matters per experience and educational standard.
There is alot i can prove to you even before schooling and also @that enhances ones knowledge as you get more n better knowledge and until you go to school there are things the draftman cant know and cant be called an architect or engr.

Your taate of finishing matters alot.
Can you compare a 5m building with a 12-20m Building? NO!
Your classy taate matters.

Just to enlighten ourselves the more.
#Cornerstone
For your low affordable,qaulity and standard work reach my line on calls or whatsapp 08100452977.
Get your sealed drawings @an affordable price.
75ft by 25ft can sit an unimagineable building.
No plot is a waste.
#Good evening
Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by Olamsoh: 7:57am On Nov 23, 2018
Hi, please, this your engineer where is he based? I sent you a dm
sisieko02:
Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by Olamsoh: 8:01am On Nov 23, 2018
Any builder in Delta State?
Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by bixton(m): 8:06am On Nov 23, 2018
Olamsoh:
Any builder in Delta State?

Good Morning.
I'm presently in Yenagoa-Bayelsa.
What would be your request?

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by sisieko02: 8:13am On Nov 23, 2018
@olamsor he’s in Lagos
Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by Olamsoh: 8:17am On Nov 23, 2018
bixton:

Good Morning.
I'm presently in Yenagoa-Bayelsa.
What would be your request?
GM, can you share the person that help you with the quotations?
Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by bixton(m): 8:24am On Nov 23, 2018
Olamsoh:
GM, can you share the person that help you with the quotations?

I can do your quotation.
Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by Olamsoh: 8:36am On Nov 23, 2018
ok, drop your mail
bixton:

I can do your quotation.
Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by bixton(m): 8:54am On Nov 23, 2018
Olamsoh:
ok, drop your mail
...benavoh@gmail.com....
Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by ArcToyin(m): 8:46pm On Nov 11, 2019
Timtol:

Hello,
You said it well and applause to you where you praise NL engrs well but you just have issues abt price stuff.

I am an architect and by God's grace this is my field but People off the field might not understand some certain things about building.

1.Evironment(location)
2.Land topography
3.Quality of the works,materials and supervision
4.Taste and lot more

The material price varies for different places note that.Land topography matters. With your Bill of 3m+ to lintel,that same plan can be sit down in another place for 5-6m.
I am sure your plot is not waterlogged to its worse.
Can you compare what you spent in your area to what another person with same plan on another location will spend in a serious waterlogged area if @all is waterlogged?
So land topography matters.
In your location maybe you use strip and pad foundation or wide strip foundation you cant compare it with raft foundation or pile foundation,expenses differs by far depending on location.

Quality of works and supervision matters per experience and educational standard.
There is alot i can prove to you even before schooling and also @that enhances ones knowledge as you get more n better knowledge and until you go to school there are things the draftman cant know and cant be called an architect or engr.

Your taate of finishing matters alot.
Can you compare a 5m building with a 12-20m Building? NO!
Your classy taate matters.

Just to enlighten ourselves the more.
#Cornerstone
For your low affordable,qaulity and standard work reach my line on calls or whatsapp 08100452977.
Get your sealed drawings @an affordable price.
75ft by 25ft can sit an unimagineable building.
No plot is a waste.
#Good evening
Good day. I am also an Architect. Were is your location in case I want to seal drawing?
Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by Ndipe(m): 1:26am On Jan 31, 2020
Thanks for sharing.
Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by Abiolabalogun(m): 9:07pm On May 24, 2022
I love this boss

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Landlord Puts Barb Wire Around His Balcony To Prevent Neighbors From Sitting / When The Architect Has Phd In Space Management (photo) / Please Help (Cost to Construct Concrete Parapet)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.