Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. (56370 Views)

What Would Be The Cost Of Building A 4-bedroom Duplex Now In Abuja / Construction Of My 3bedroom Flat All Ensuite / Construction Of A Low Cost Three Bedroom bungalow In Suleja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by honeydion(m): 11:57am On Jun 22, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Bro, it varies o, there are places in Ife now where cost of land goes for millions of naira and competition to get such lands will still be high, however, lands in less developed areas and new sites are cheap.

You could get for 100k to 500k

Actually there's a new development close to my work place, sijuade family wants to sell large expanse of land....so many hectares of land, an acre goes for 400k and its close to the major road....my younger bro wants to get 2 acres just for it to appreciate, he's offering 300k but the man hasn't accepted.

400k for an acre that could go for 1 billion somewhere in Banana island.
please which part of Ife is this land you are talking about. I'm interested. I stays in Ife.
Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by geejayjax: 12:05pm On Jun 22, 2016
nice one op, kudos
Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by skypeople(f): 2:10pm On Jun 22, 2016
Seen
Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by Chelseafan1: 5:21pm On Jun 22, 2016
sorepco:
Op i think its abit misleading na. U did not include the cost for architectural design and contractor fee. Dont u think it mite just take above 5milla?? U did all those free for mama....but what if i my mama gat no architect or contractor son?

She can borrow me cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by Chelseafan1: 5:27pm On Jun 22, 2016
Emyben:

Put up a curtain rail there. L shaped Curtain rail
From the tip of that lobby entrance by the left, take it to the right hand side of the lobby near the dining.

Being that am typing, i cant really explain much.
But i believe that a curtain can give some level of privacy.
To avoid Visitors seeing your mom or sisters on their wrapper moving to and fro the kitchen

Nice suggestion but actually there's a very big space outside that can accomodate a lot of visitors, not every visitor will be allowed into the main lounge, na to fix aluminium railings round that entrance terrace then arrange chairs and tables there for visitors to sit.
Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by Chelseafan1: 5:30pm On Jun 22, 2016
sorepco:
250k?? Chei there is no where in idenili south anambra i can think of where u can get a plot for less than 1.5milla!! Una dey enjoy well well. There is even a village called awka etiti where a plot goes or starts from 4 milla.
Y dis discrepancy?? Thats how a friend of mind told me he bought 5 plots of land for 300k in ondo. I remember calling him a big liar till sum1 else bought same n showrd me his invoice!!

Lol....believe it o broda, my younger bro is on the verge of getting 2 acres of land.....12 nice plots for just 600k smiley smiley smiley
Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by Chelseafan1: 5:39pm On Jun 22, 2016
honeydion:
please which part of Ife is this land you are talking about. I'm interested. I stays in Ife.

knightfemi:
Chelseafan1, please can you give me more info on the new development close to your work place? What part of Ife etc...?

dragonking2:
Where is the location?

Omonigeriarere:

The bolded statement refers! Where is the land located in Ife?

Kindly send me WhatsApp message on 08066287050
Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by Chelseafan1: 5:46pm On Jun 22, 2016
skypeople:
Seen
When are you starting urs? smiley smiley
Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by Chelseafan1: 5:47pm On Jun 22, 2016
geejayjax:
nice one op, kudos
Nagode sosei.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by Chelseafan1: 5:50pm On Jun 22, 2016
Adefemiaderoju1:
Brother is there a way I could get your contact pls?

WhatsApp 08066287050
Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by plutosun0123(m): 5:53pm On Jun 22, 2016
It was possible cos u built by urself and I guess you are knowledgeable in d field, so it was easy to supervise. For some1 without any idea of construction, you will definitely spend more. Poster, if you are to build for someone not related, I guess you'll want to make some money and by so doing, price catapults to like; 8, 10m or thereabout grin
Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by Chelseafan1: 5:53pm On Jun 22, 2016
DrSuleiman100:
@op, please, I m also from Ife. I will like to have your phone number. Mine is 08038707610.

Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by Chelseafan1: 6:04pm On Jun 22, 2016
naheem8307:
You have created a thread to better your life for good... Your analysis and breakdown said it all... Honesty is the key.. will meet you up soon...

Naija will be a better place if more than 50% of her citizens choose to be honest and considerate.

remiopash:

but the land of 2 plots should be (55m by 100) for the first plot and (55m by 100m) for the second plot,so that the 2plots will be 110m by 200m.Am I right ? I NEED YOUR HELP HERE

NO sir, its actually 50 X 100 but the surveyor just added the 5 to make it 55ft X 100ft, thats a plot, the second one takes the same measurement, 55 by 100....its a narrow plot, long in length 200ft but maintains the same 55ft from the front to the back, that explains why we don't have much spaces at the sides after the building, the plan just had to fit into the narrow land.

shirgles:
Would love to follow up with you

Oya na, make we follow bumper to bumper....no update yet, money needs to be gathered for the next stages.

omosedollar:

My guy you are from my mama Village and live in my papa town lol

Lol....omo ilumi lu ere. smiley smiley (ijesha accent)

finebois:
good job

Gratitudes

anyicash:
Plz how do i get your cell phone number? i will like to discuss some private talks with you.. coincidentally i am a chelsea fan too. plz get back to me.

Here sir, WhatsApp 08066287050
Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by Chelseafan1: 6:07pm On Jun 22, 2016
plutosun0123:
It was possible cos u built by urself and I guess you are knowledgeable in d field, so it was easy to supervise. For some1 without any idea of construction, you will definitely spend more. Poster, if you are to build for someone not related, I guess you'll want to make some money and by so doing, price catapults to like; 8, 10m or thereabout grin

Lol....i can chose to be nice and considerate, you know?
This is my job, I also av to make a living from it.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by Chelseafan1: 6:08pm On Jun 22, 2016
Davedavy:
@ OP.
What is the total cost for your roofing?
Almost 800k ooo
Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by Chelseafan1: 6:13pm On Jun 22, 2016
wilcox:

Bros nice analysis and expense breakdown. But there was a fatal mistake on the structural work.
You should have used 3 blocks after lintel instead of two blocks. That would've given the house a porch look, just try to improve on it in your next project.
Them no dey try pass try. Kudos

Hmmmmm.....we didnt want it to be too tall, another thing is, due to the gradient of the land, some part of the foundation took just 2 or 3 courses while other parts took 5 or 6 courses, he had to balance everything up, u know we didn't do the german floor b4 laying blocks.

But truly, after the POP work, the headroom has really reduced sadsadsad

Will do better next time.
Tnx

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by plutosun0123(m): 6:17pm On Jun 22, 2016
You can also get land @ mowe area of ogun state, Lagos ibadan xpress btw 800k and 1m and Omo onile free. A lot of Lagos residents are buying land there cos it provide easy access to Lagos. If u need help on this u can watsapp me on 08026825915
Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by sweetilicious(f): 8:08pm On Jun 22, 2016
Hey! So sweet of you to build a house for your mama. I love men that loves, respects, and takes care of their mom. I have a soft spot for them. Aish!
Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by HiMag: 10:11pm On Jun 22, 2016
This is brilliant. Nice one man. I'm interested in that land you talked about in Ife. Can i get your number please? I don't mind getting another loan from those TopCheck people.

You can check them out here: http://topcheck.com.ng/loans

Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by Damolux01(m): 11:29pm On Jun 22, 2016
Architect lu ere...nice work bro.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by Coolgent(m): 11:37pm On Jun 22, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Nagode sosei.
Nima na gode Sosai grin
Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by ChuxD(m): 1:35am On Jun 23, 2016
pls the house, can u pls give me a rough idea on what it shld take for one to commence POP.....materials/requirements,cost etc.thanks
Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by kopell: 1:18pm On Jun 23, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Lol....i can chose to be nice and considerate, you know?
This is my job, I also av to make a living from it.
Bottom line, I believe this is the reason why are not answering serious minded poeple that are asking and sending you emails to connect them with those guys you're using on your site. You can still make money, if you can proved to have done similar projects for clients at those prices. This could be a cheap publicity for yourself in my opinion.
Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by Chelseafan1: 3:22pm On Jun 23, 2016
kopell:
Bottom line, I believe this is the reason why are not answering serious minded poeple that are asking and sending you emails to connect them with those guys you're using on your site. You can still make money, if you can proved to have done similar projects for clients at those prices. This could be a cheap publicity for yourself in my opinion.

SMH....i av got nothing to prove to you, if you pray to work and not get paid, so be it for u, as much as I'm ready to help people out here, u don't expect me to do that free of charge, cost of moving up and down, site visitation and risking my life to travel inter - state, is it the fact that, im a professional who actually went to school to earn a living from architecture that I should not consider?

FYI, many guys av contacted me already thru WhatsApp and they are glad they did, one of them even spoke to the POP guy on phone and you were not there when I was begging the guy to reduce his charges, he has been saved by at least 100k to 300k.

No one has contacted me thru email that I haven't replied.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by Chelseafan1: 3:37pm On Jun 23, 2016
ChuxD:
pls the house, can u pls give me a rough idea on what it shld take for one to commence POP.....materials/requirements,cost etc.thanks

From my little knowledge, before commencing POP, plastering must be done, electrical wiring might be done too b4 POP to ease work for the electrician and of course, roofing and noggings must have been done too.
Plaster of Paris is sold in bags, mostly 40kg per bag, they make use of filax too and then ranges, and the other equipments they use.

Hope I've been able to answer your question.?
Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by Chelseafan1: 3:45pm On Jun 23, 2016
sweetilicious:
Hey! So sweet of you to build a house for your mama. I love men that loves, respects, and takes care of their mom. I have a soft spot for them. Aish!

Lol....sensible women are meant to be treated specially, shes a Super woman.
Tnx dear.
Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by kopell: 6:49pm On Jun 23, 2016
Chelseafan1:

SMH....i av got nothing to prove to you, if you pray to work and not get paid, so be it for u, as much as I'm ready to help people out here, u don't expect me to do that free of charge, cost of moving up and down, site visitation and risking my life to travel inter - state, is it the fact that, im a professional who actually went to school to earn a living from architecture that I should not consider?

FYI, many guys av contacted me already thru WhatsApp and they are glad they did, one of them even spoke to the POP guy on phone and you were not there when I was begging the guy to reduce his charges, he has been saved by at least 100k to 300k.

No one has contacted me thru email that I haven't replied.
man do I ever say you should work without pay. When you introduce yourself to this forum, you never said you're a contractor. You started by posting many people names here to challenge you on the cost of your project, from cost aluminum, to wooden, to labor etc. it's all sound good until people start asking questions on how do you get those mouthwatering prices. Then you stated ignoring some questions. You first posted your 7 digits ph #, again people ask how do get those deals on aluminium. You now told them you bought them in 2014, is prices in last 5 months till date are the same? Pls there are better ways of promoting self then trying to misled the public. This section of Nairaland is for serious minded people that are doing real business and sharing ideals on the to make things better, mind you the markets is big here. You can build your name without mislead the public.

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by Larwin(m): 7:26pm On Jun 23, 2016
Chelseafan1 and kopell pls try n understand yrsefs.
If you will like to recommend anyone let it be plain and if Dere is any service u want to charge for pls b blunt about it. The most important is to deliver well.

Someone said earlier dat ds thread will market u the world. That's d truth Bro @Chelseafan1. You r really doing gud

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by kopell: 10:31pm On Jun 23, 2016
Larwin:
If you will like to recommend anyone let it be plain and if Dere is any service u want to charge for pls b blunt about it. The most important is to deliver well.

Someone said earlier dat ds thread will market u the world. That's d truth Bro @Chelseafan1. You r really doing gud
thanks bros, its just as simple as that.
Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by Chelseafan1: 1:15am On Jun 24, 2016
kopell:
man do I ever say you should work without pay. When you introduce yourself to this forum, you never said you're a contractor. You started by posting many people names here to challenge you on the cost of your project, from cost aluminum, to wooden, to labor etc. it's all sound good until people start asking questions on how do you get those mouthwatering prices. Then you stated ignoring some questions. You first posted your 7 digits ph #, again people ask how do get those deals on aluminium. You now told them you bought them in 2014, is prices in last 5 months till date are the same? Pls there are better ways of promoting self then trying to misled the public. This section of Nairaland is for serious minded people that are doing real business and sharing ideals on the to make things better, mind you the markets is big here. You can build your name without mislead the public.

I am not here to mislead anyone, I have tried as much as I can to reply everyone and be as plain as I could, when I posted my phone number to that person, I had to take it down after he has contacted me, I did that for reasons best known to me, I got duped a sum of 300k on this same forum Dec 31st 2014, ive been trying to be careful with how I give my contacts out anyhow, I gave out my e mail then and the guy played me smartly....wanted to get 2 laptops then.

People can't be trusted, not everyone has good intentions, im just trying to be careful, I later decided to leave the number when a lot of pple were contacting me.
Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by Chelseafan1: 1:21am On Jun 24, 2016
Larwin:

Thanks man, im not misleading anyone like Kopell thought, everything I quoted is the truth and nothing but the truth, how else can I prove it to him, I've given pple contact of the large expanse of land dey want to sell here, when dey are ready to buy, they shud come I'll take then to the sellers.
Thats the amount my mom has spent on that building, no lies, shey some guys av already agreed its actually possible, I don't have time to come here and decieve people.

If I do not practice architecture, I av no problems at all, I av anoda well paying job I do, my income is enuf for me.
Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by Larwin(m): 8:00am On Jun 24, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Thanks man, im not misleading anyone like Kopell thought, everything I quoted is the truth and nothing but the truth, how else can I prove it to him, I've given pple contact of the large expanse of land dey want to sell here, when dey are ready to buy, they shud come I'll take then to the sellers.
Thats the amount my mom has spent on that building, no lies, shey some guys av already agreed its actually possible, I don't have time to come here and decieve people.

If I do not practice architecture, I av no problems at all, I av anoda well paying job I do, my income is enuf for me.

Smile, I got u Bro. We r too young to tamper with our integrity now.
Sell land dey go n collect yr commission if u feel like..... It's not a bad thing.
The koko is genuity. Ppl believe in you. Mesef believe in you.

Regards.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

When The Architect Has Phd In Space Management (photo) / Please Help (Cost to Construct Concrete Parapet) / Cost Of Floor And Wall Tiles Needed Urgently:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.