Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. (56340 Views)

What Would Be The Cost Of Building A 4-bedroom Duplex Now In Abuja / Construction Of My 3bedroom Flat All Ensuite / Construction Of A Low Cost Three Bedroom bungalow In Suleja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by skypeople(f): 10:19am On Jun 25, 2016
Chelseafan1:

When are you starting urs? smiley smiley

Soon but for now,

HERE IS THE VOTING THREAD FOR TODAY'S
MISS NAIRALAND GRAND FINALE

https://www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand

YOU CAN ONLY VOTE FOR JUST ONE PERSON
HER NAME IS REFINER

AND THIS IS HOW TO VOTE:

JUST COMMENT ON THE LINK ABOVE WITH-

"I VOTE FOR REFINER Cc: NLJEGA"

THAT'S ALL.

THANK YOU SO MUCH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by ricki: 10:54am On Jun 25, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Thanks man
Hmmmm chelsea fan indeed, na Papa God save me this morning. Some big wig saw me using fone for the big owner office o.

Your club na wa o
Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by Chelseafan1: 8:59pm On Jun 25, 2016
skypeople:

Soon but for now,

HERE IS THE VOTING THREAD FOR TODAY'S MISS NAIRALAND GRAND FINALE

https://www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand

YOU CAN ONLY VOTE FOR JUST ONE PERSON HER NAME IS REFINER

AND THIS IS HOW TO VOTE:
JUST COMMENT ON THE LINK ABOVE WITH-

"I VOTE FOR REFINER Cc: NLJEGA"

THAT'S ALL.

THANK YOU SO MUCH
I am so sorry dear, I already promised Ivyy or Ivvy my vote. Apologies.
Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by Chelseafan1: 1:22am On Jun 26, 2016
Hajia, ur answers is on the 2nd or 3rd page.

DanHausawa:
Hello guys,
I recently bought a piece of land in kaduna in the low density area earmarked by federal government. Its a 120 ×120 size.

I want to start building in 3 weeks. My question are:
1. can N4m build a four bedrooms apartment for me?
2. How much cement and blocks do i need to build the main house and still manage to build the gate house, gen house and BQ
3. Can i still have a stone coated roof within my budget?

Thanks
Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by RMU: 5:10pm On Jun 26, 2016
Hello Bros,

How many windows are they altogether and to include the toilets.
Chelseafan1:

Let me snap the kitchen door and send to you, I wasn't home when the Windows were installed, the guy charged mom 400k. We are yet to fix any interior doors, no money for that one yet, with time, we will do that.
Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by Chelseafan1: 9:30pm On Jun 27, 2016
ricki:

YES

Hi ricki, you didn't contact me again, I replied ur mail but I never got a response from you.
The POP guy and I went to visit a nairalander's site yesterday, everything is set, agreement has been reached, the guy is starting work this week, I'll supervise the work to make sure we give my oga what he wants.

My Oga (client) is here reading this message.
He called me from the States on Saturday, we talked at length, visited his site yesterday, a 10-hour trip by car, now we are set to start his job.

A really nice and cool man he is.
Will post pictures later.
Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by Chelseafan1: 9:36pm On Jun 27, 2016
RMU:
Hello Bros,
How many windows are they altogether and to include the toilets.
14 big windows.....1.5m length and 5 small toilet windows.
Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by sweetilicious(f): 1:26am On Jun 28, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Lol....sensible women are meant to be treated specially, shes a Super woman. Tnx dear.
You are welcome
Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by mufutau55(m): 2:09pm On Jun 28, 2016
Well done. You are really getting somewhere here... Post more pics of your Mama house and the workers o.
I like when the old/young women are trying their best to have this kind of project.
Being lurking here and reading silently.

Hajji M.
Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by ricki: 2:13pm On Jun 28, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Hi ricki, you didn't contact me again, I replied ur mail but I never got a response from you.
The POP guy and I went to visit a nairalander's site yesterday, everything is set, agreement has been reached, the guy is starting work this week, I'll supervise the work to make sure we give my oga what he wants.

My Oga (client) is here reading this message.
He called me from the States on Saturday, we talked at length, visited his site yesterday, a 10-hour trip by car, now we are set to start his job.

A really nice and cool man he is.
Will post pictures later.

oga mi much respect....

i didn't see any mail o
Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by Edubrazilnwa(m): 2:55pm On Jun 28, 2016
Owk bro my guy get budget of 6m he has done the decking of the downfloor of 3 bedroom flat of two units and is already living in it bt nw he wants to build the up nd roof it hw far can his budget go
Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by santos247(m): 3:02pm On Jun 28, 2016
Hello Bros, You said Aluminum for roofing cost like 450K. Please how much did it cost for wood and worksmanship for roofing. I have a similar project in Ekiti and i want to plan the cost before venturing. I need details of wood, roofing sheet and likely cost of workmanship for roofing.

Thanks

Chelseafan1:

Cost of land = 250k

Cost of clearing and tractor work = 30k early 2014

Foundation = we moulded the blocks, like a tonne and half cement was used. like 750 blocks for Foundation.....total cost + workmanship 150k, you read that right, 150k

The bricklayer charged us 60k to lay the Foundation blocks.

Laying of blocks to lintel level...size 6 was used for this, we moulded all our blocks too, like 4 tonnes of cement and sand cost like 400k, that's like 2800 blocks

The bricklayer collected 150k

Lintel, iron rods, Carpenter work, bricklayer work and Concrete....like 200k

Wood work = 200k
Workmanship = 60k

Aluminum longspan roofing sheet = 450k

Buglary for all Windows, 14 big Windows and 5 small windows = 130k

Imported Entrance door and exit door....like 50k smiley

Aluminum Windows....Casement type = 400k

Exterior POP works on Windows and doors, cement used and sand, all cost us 30k, workmanship 120k

Flooring of all the floors and interior wall plastering...10 loads of sand like 80k, 2 and half tonnes of cement....64k
Workmanship = 60k (these were done when I came back from service 2 months ago, these are latest prices)

Electrical works and wiring. 250k + workmanship

Plumbing works (laying of pipes and channeling to the soak away + workmanship = 150k

POP work for living room, dining, 3 terraces, a lobby and visitor's toilet = 200k (2 weeks ago)

Digging of well and soak away pit = 250k (its not yet complete)

On going work today (Flooring of the Entrance porch + terrace and steps at the back - (6 bags of cement =9k, 30 six inches blocks = 3300, workmanship 6k....totalling approximately 20k

This is a break down of all the expenses from start to this stage....these are almost accurate estimate as she can't totally get the figures right.

There is still much money to spend ooo but life na jeje, na to dey do am small small as money dey show.
Thanks.

Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by Chelseafan1: 9:18am On Jul 09, 2016
Hello beautiful people of this thread, Update update!!

POP work for the remaining rooms to commence today, 20 bags of plaster Plus 20kg of filax have been acquired for the remaining rooms, let's see how far its gonna go.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by ahmedonia4real(m): 11:00am On Jul 09, 2016
Chelseafan1:
Hello beautiful people of this thread, Update update!!

POP work for the remaining rooms to commence today, 20 bags of plaster Plus 20kg of filax have been acquired for the remaining rooms, let's see how far its gonna go.

A bag is how much sir.
Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by Chelseafan1: 12:05pm On Jul 13, 2016
My room POP done and dusted....**wink**wink
Na to paint am remain.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by Chelseafan1: 12:05pm On Jul 13, 2016
ahmedonia4real:

A bag is how much sir.

Prices vary my broda, ds guys charge themselves and go on to buy it

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by twinskenny(m): 12:36pm On Jul 13, 2016
Chelseafan1:
My room POP done and dusted....**wink**wink
Na to paint am remain.
make sure say u paint this room blue ooooo.. hope u know wetin i mean grin grin

weldone my brother
Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by Chelseafan1: 11:38pm On Jul 13, 2016
twinskenny:
make sure say u paint this room blue ooooo.. hope u know wetin i mean grin grin

weldone my brother

Trust me na, d interior deco go make brain.
Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by abouzaid: 5:16am On Jul 27, 2016
Chelseafan1:
Hello nairalanders, I've been willing to create something like this a long time ago but ive been quite busy and reluctant, this is not to show off but rather to create an awareness that people can still build and own decent apartments and not get unnecessarily fleeced on site.

I designed the house for my mom and supervised it from scratch to where it is now and I must tell you, we made use of materials with very good quality, yet total money spent to this stage isn't up to 5 million yet.

Feel free to ask me any questions, I'll be glad to respond.
Thanks all

Cc Spyder88
Mufutau55
Egunmogaji
Ibime
Nihilist
Raumdeuter
Dmcdad
Abumikey
Lalasticlala
Seun
Jarus
Afrodoc
Bplenty
kolashangeone
Larwin

I started off from this thread,

https://www.nairaland.com/3170800/construction-3bedroom-flat-all-ensuite/3#46678938
chairman, I'm having a website designed right now to sell bulk purchase plans online, i would be happy if you're one of the contributors to our collection, it's an excellent opportunity to widen your market and earn a passive income from your collection. if you're interested, please contact me through this email greenermodels@gmail.com
Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by Chelseafan1: 9:19am On Aug 13, 2016
Im back again, Hello my people, we have been able to commence screeding work, my POP guy did a very good job for a good price too, he always delivers.
I called a guy in lag to come do it, his charges were outrageous, he was even sounding uninterested probably cos he's not looking for money again or whatever.
Pictures to follow soon.

3 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by Chelseafan1: 9:47am On Aug 13, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by Chelseafan1: 6:23pm On Aug 14, 2016
The new sofa made of correct wood and leather was delivered yesterday, it was so soo heavy, I just want make una see am.
Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by geagle55(m): 7:32pm On Aug 14, 2016
Nice project.... Beautiful interior you have here.
Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by mufutau55(m): 10:34pm On Aug 14, 2016
Chelseafan1:
The new sofa made of correct wood and leather was delivered yesterday, it was so soo heavy, I just want make una see am.

Where are tbe chairs o.

Hajji M.
Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by ricki: 10:36am On Aug 15, 2016
mufutau55:

Where are tbe chairs o.

Hajji M.

I wonder o. the suspence sef na wahala! someone asked how much be bag of plaster you didnt answer oga...... why na
Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by Kieldgreat: 3:05pm On Aug 15, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Baba, can I get contact of the guys that did the POP work for you. Hope he is in Lagos. I have a similar project going on in Ikorodu and I'm nearing the POP face.

Also some questions:

1. How do you guys stage the following.

Roofing, Interior Plastering, POP, Electrical Work, Plumbing Work, Tiling.

I mean at what order did you guys complete them.

2. Can I get the design of the woodwork and roofing you guys used with the cost estimates.

Thanks. Help a blue blood brother out. grin
Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by Chelseafan1: 7:32pm On Aug 15, 2016
Kieldgreat:

Baba, can I get contact of the guys that did the POP work for you. Hope he is in Lagos. I have a similar project going on in Ikorodu and I'm nearing the POP face.

Also some questions:

1. How do you guys stage the following.

Roofing, Interior Plastering, POP, Electrical Work, Plumbing Work, Tiling.

I mean at what order did you guys complete them.

2. Can I get the design of the woodwork and roofing you guys used with the cost estimates.

Thanks. Help a blue blood brother out. grin

Lol, I'll attend to u sir, make I first enjoy ds our match wey we get ds nyt.....u can also reach me on WhatsApp thru 08066287050, some of ur answers dey fist page too, check it out.

Roofing ~ plumbing ~ Electrical work - Interior plastering ~ POP ~ Wall screeding then tiling.
Painting shud come last.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by Chelseafan1: 7:37pm On Aug 15, 2016
mufutau55:

Where are tbe chairs o.

Hajji M.

Lol, Hajj, no mind me, glo netwk dey do me strong thing nd d files heavy, I don subscribe to my MTN.

Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by Chelseafan1: 7:40pm On Aug 15, 2016
ricki:

I wonder o. the suspence sef na wahala! someone asked how much be bag of plaster you didnt answer oga...... why na

I dunno ow much a bag goes for now and prices very based on location, dere are different types too, d last one we got which were apprently the best was gotten for 5k per bag, den 1kg of filax to hold it tight while casting was 1500 per kg

Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by Chelseafan1: 7:48pm On Aug 15, 2016
See as I balance ontop am like say na my money kill am smiley cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by freshvine(f): 8:48pm On Aug 15, 2016
Very lovely. I hold this thread on lock down

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. by mufutau55(m): 8:52pm On Aug 15, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Lol, Hajj, no mind me, glo netwk dey do me strong thing nd d files heavy, I don subscribe to my MTN.

Very good chairs. Now you are talking. You no go tile the place for Mama before you begin put load?
I beg go tile the place, make the old woman dey enjoy her house o. You are doing very good though.
You go enjoy the place pass Mama sef... look how you balance and make yanga for those chairs o. smiley

Hajji M.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

When The Architect Has Phd In Space Management (photo) / Please Help (Cost to Construct Concrete Parapet) / Cost Of Floor And Wall Tiles Needed Urgently:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.