Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) (14665 Views)

Mr And Miss Nairaland / Dear Seun / Delectablegyal And Miss Nairaland(lanicky) thread. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 18, 2016
MOM or no MOM.........

I STAND WITH MIMZY*******

I dey find Naughtynaughty and hateu2

5 Likes

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by DRISKLEF(m): 9:38am On Jun 18, 2016
SSAINTSAMURAI:
lol no bro, u have to put yourself in my shoes, the reason why i cant help it but to get out mimzy is because of muva and thesonofmark. its not even bcaus of lezzlie.
Good day.
Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by SSAINTSAMURAI(m): 9:38am On Jun 18, 2016
makydebbie:
hy...ur night?
my night was beautiful and yours?
Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by Laveda(f): 9:39am On Jun 18, 2016
Mediapace:
If you say so

#appy weekend smiley
Happy weekend to you too. smiley

1 Like

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 18, 2016
As for me and my house, we will vote for mimzy smiley

3 Likes

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by Lezzlie(m): 9:39am On Jun 18, 2016
You can't buy what she has
You can't change her even if you tried
Go on Mimzy!!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by DRISKLEF(m): 9:39am On Jun 18, 2016
SANDOSKI:
MOM or no MOM.........

2 Likes

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by DRISKLEF(m): 9:40am On Jun 18, 2016
Lezzlie:
You can't buy what she has You can't change her even if you tried Go on Mimzy!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 18, 2016
And there is nothing any BAGGAR can do about it!

2 Likes

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by Jangbajantis: 9:40am On Jun 18, 2016
alobright17:

DollyJoy,did Refiner snatched your hubby/boyfriend,or did you have any personal scores to settle with her?.How sure are that Refiner is behind this findings when the Op kept stating the reason he came up with that.I urge you to get off people's neck on this Miss/Mrs NL matter abeg na Just 50k.
Even though this noise is not coming from Refiner herself, we know it's coming from her camp (the Refineries ) filled with pants sellers. So what difference does it make? grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3854215_sup_jpega6bead5bcc4a2c3de8d25dd160b83ab1

3 Likes

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by DRISKLEF(m): 9:41am On Jun 18, 2016
PussieSandie:
As for me and my house, we will vote for mimzy smiley
Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by makydebbie(f): 9:41am On Jun 18, 2016
SSAINTSAMURAI:
my night was beautiful and yours?
same dear..
Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by SSAINTSAMURAI(m): 9:41am On Jun 18, 2016
Estharfabian:
I'm sure you'd like that very much...

till we cross paths again Niiples! Adios! wink

hmmmm let us just clear the paths na, u take pick a cutlass, i pick mine. its arrangeable u know.
Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 18, 2016
NigerianSHA:
Mimzzy is guilty, ivvvy is guilty. now is Refinerr guilty? that's the real deal as these three are the front runners for the contest so expose them all.

Someone dig up on refine
refiner either lied here or we are now having Mrs nairaland for grandmas undecided

2 Likes

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by vani86: 9:41am On Jun 18, 2016
telemapreye1:
Get this into your skull"she isn't married"

so she is a BABY MAMA

1 Like

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by knightnemesis: 9:41am On Jun 18, 2016
If someone has any tangible thing about R.efiner, bring it up, and we will publish it...

Nairaland is a home of intelligence, not a playground for lairs and Judas... who can sell just for money...

3 Likes

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by Laveda(f): 9:42am On Jun 18, 2016
strictlynaija:

Hello Miss.

Hello.. smiley
Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by NigerianSHA: 9:42am On Jun 18, 2016
Angelofdarkness:
refiner said she is a proud Christian cry

Well, being Christian means you a hypocrite so she's a proud hypocrite?

Refiner, lemme take you to the strip club and spend some CHEESE $$$

1 Like

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by vani86: 9:42am On Jun 18, 2016
knightnemesis:
The only contestant that has my vote are the ones in a relationship or Under 19...

Two of yesterday and Lani.cky..

Truthful and simple...

Yet you stoop so low to deny Cus of 50k...

half my monthly salary...

God forgive them...

less than half my monthly salary grin grin grin grin
Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by Jangbajantis: 9:42am On Jun 18, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by Maxi112: 9:42am On Jun 18, 2016
makydebbie:
like seriously?
I don't say what I don't know, I'm having issue with mimzy cause of that moniker

she should come out bold to defend her self, saintsamura can attest to it

good morn to you!
Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by DRISKLEF(m): 9:43am On Jun 18, 2016
PussieSandie:

The girl is bae embarassed

Lol! I now see why they want to kill themselves cos of her! Mimzy, I see you winning this! grin

1 Like

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by knightnemesis: 9:44am On Jun 18, 2016
Angelofdarkness:
refiner either lied here or we are now having Mrs nairaland for grandmas undecided

Gather your facts, pm Me, and watch it grace Romance section tomorrow...

Thanks...
Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by DRISKLEF(m): 9:44am On Jun 18, 2016
Smellymouth:
grin cheesy
SaiMimzy!!!

1 Like

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 18, 2016
Mimzy lemmie campaign for you abeg. You too fine!

5 Likes

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by Smellymouth: 9:45am On Jun 18, 2016
SANDOSKI:
MOM or no MOM.........

I dey find Naughtynaug.hty and hateu.2

Hunnie hun, the food don ready? grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by PrincessAnna: 9:45am On Jun 18, 2016
lovat:
Hate campaign undecided undecided undecided

I saw a screenshot and after reading it objectively i came to the the conclusion that there is a K-leg with that contestant.

Trust me if i want to vote i can mobilise 17 vote on my own. My days on politics section has made me to have thousands of accounts.

Let your contestant clarify herself
lets not talk about alternative monikers grin vote for her dear, its just for the fun of it. even if she's married that does not stop her from catching fun. lovat nice nickkiss

1 Like

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by knightnemesis: 9:45am On Jun 18, 2016
SANDOSKI:
MOM or no MOM.........

Thanks dear... you can vote who you want to Vote...
It is not a Hate campaign...
Thanks...
Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by exporters101: 9:45am On Jun 18, 2016
Dominique, you replied to my comment yesterday, unfortunately all you could say was that i was digging. It would be silly of me if what i'm digging is not right or totally wrong. This issue has not been clarified and there are other monikers that will still ask the same question even if you lock this thread. I want this issue addressed. Mimzy lied and it's either she's got proof of not lying or she admits that she lied and apologize.

I'm not trying to frustrate your effort, believe me, but if this is not addressed, it will linger on till election and i will come up with more proofs.

Again, i've said it before, if my allegations with proofs are wrong, you can ban me, if not we want answers.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by makydebbie(f): 9:45am On Jun 18, 2016
Maxi112:
I don't say what I don't know, I'm having issue with mimzy cause of that moniker

she should come out bold to defend her self, saintsamura can attest to it

good morn to you!
lol..so you are saying mimzy is stalking you..lmao!...good morning to you too

1 Like

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by DRISKLEF(m): 9:45am On Jun 18, 2016
Jangbajantis:

Please vote for Mimzy. The headache you're giving yourself is unnecessary grin

1 Like

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by SSAINTSAMURAI(m): 9:45am On Jun 18, 2016
PussieSandie:
And there is nothing any BAGGAR can do about it!
just take a look at you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11)

What Are White-Skinned arab-looking North Africans/Somalis/ethiopians? / Happy New Year (2013) To All Nairalanders!!! / Pls Is There Environmental Sanitation Today In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.