Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) (14666 Views)

Mr And Miss Nairaland / Dear Seun / Delectablegyal And Miss Nairaland(lanicky) thread. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by Jangbajantis: 9:17am On Jun 18, 2016
knightnemesis:

Are you her??... seriously??...

This is the best you could come up with...

Buhari showed us his certificate... just to prove us wrong...

She should address the issue... or apologize for lying to us..

Just like Ivvy did
Why should Mimzy apologize to a ghost? Come on, humor me. I'm in the mood grin
Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by Mediapace: 9:17am On Jun 18, 2016
If you say so
#appy weekend smiley
Laveda:

Hehehehe the time I slept doesn't really matter.. We different people ya'know. tongue

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by talk2alabama: 9:17am On Jun 18, 2016
Creamish:

Are all mothers happily married or engaged or in a relationship?
hey, just hold it. All i'm saying is if she is in a relationship, there is no big deal in telling us that... cux I remember when I first had an encounter with her and I happened to find out mimzy was married...

3 Likes

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by PrincessAnna: 9:17am On Jun 18, 2016
robosky02:

Bosky, good morning kiss
Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by Creamish(f): 9:18am On Jun 18, 2016
SSAINTSAMURAI:
why did they broke up? who cheated on who?

Ul be invited in their next session with Dr Phil.
Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by DRISKLEF(m): 9:18am On Jun 18, 2016
SSAINTSAMURAI:
why did they broke up? who cheated on who?
Oh my heart aches. You chose to disappoint and shatter to pieces, this great likeness and trust i had for you.

Guess postmann was right, you failed to show me how to trust you.
Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by talk2alabama: 9:18am On Jun 18, 2016
dollyjoy:
I don't think you are eligible to vote except you have another handle from last year?smileysmiley
it seems u don't knw who u chatting with wink before lalasticlalaa and most of d mods joined NL, I am grin
Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by dollyjoy(f): 9:19am On Jun 18, 2016
Maxi112:
my dear na him wahala be that jara. no time to waste on negative things like this.

lolzgrin grin. I told her these b4 the interview; "look refiner, I've invested lots of energy in ur campaign infact everything to bring u to d level u are now, all I want is; go their and make ur supporters proud of you" and she did

cheesycheesycheesy.

Her performance was really impressive. The girl is bab.smileysmiley

1 Like

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by telemapreye1(f): 9:19am On Jun 18, 2016
knightnemesis:

But my sis will never deny her husband because of 50k...

God forbid..

If she needed money, let her say it openly, we will contribute...

But lying in a contest...

We need a public apology... or the competition is flawed...
Get this into your skull"she isn't married"
Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by exporters101: 9:19am On Jun 18, 2016
Seun please tell us, is this Miss Nairaland or Miss Nairaland. Mimzy should be disqualified for lying to a judge. A mod has been blocking all our threads for answers on this issue and we will never until either she's disqualified or we have proof from her that she's single.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by knightnemesis: 9:19am On Jun 18, 2016
The only contestant that has my vote are the ones in a relationship or Under 19...

Two of yesterday and Lani.cky..

Truthful and simple...

Yet you stoop so low to deny Cus of 50k...

half my monthly salary...

God forgive them...

2 Likes

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by SSAINTSAMURAI(m): 9:20am On Jun 18, 2016
Creamish:

Ul be invited in their next session with Dr Phil.
LOL now this is funny. hahahaha ok i rest my case.
Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by Maxi112: 9:20am On Jun 18, 2016
Urlando:

Bloody liar! Click on the link that has your name on it! Your comment is in full glare there. You are a refiner supporter trying to defame mimzy
hahahahah

madam why not defend ur self with ur real moniker, must u log in to ur alt to do this?

cc mimzy

2 Likes

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 18, 2016
Mimzy we know! cheesy
Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by lovat(m): 9:20am On Jun 18, 2016
PrincessAnna:
Nigerians are wicked. I see mimzy winning this contesttongue haters everywhere and the hate is all she and her team needs for a fighting spirit.
i don't care who wins cos i don't vote but i don't condone Fraud or injustice

What is worth doing is worth doing well

3 Likes

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by telemapreye1(f): 9:21am On Jun 18, 2016
Creamish:

When u have a child for this BF and u are meant to get married, ul do things together..but when things go wrong and he breaks d engagement and leaves....will ur status change to married?

How low can u go to defame someone? UV heard of karma right?

Well said!!
Some people are just mean and wicked

1 Like

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by Apelex(m): 9:21am On Jun 18, 2016
talk2alabama:
hey, just hold it. All i'm saying is if she is in a relationship, there is no big deal in telling us that... cux I remember when I first had an encounter with her and I happened to find out mimzy was married...

Are married people allowed to contest for the competition??

1 Like

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by dollyjoy(f): 9:21am On Jun 18, 2016
talk2alabama:
it seems u don't knw who u chatting with wink before lalasticlalaa and most of d mods joined NL, I am grin
I think i know you pretty well, reason why i clicked on ur profile but was shocked to see 2016.

Your vote no doubt would go a long way smiley

so...... We got it right? cheesycheesy
Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by afroditte(f): 9:21am On Jun 18, 2016
sheba123:

Mimzy has the heart of many people on this forum (myself inclusive) and I know it must really hurt you and your crew. Better luck next year! Cheap blackmail won't further your cause in anyway neither will it cup votes for refiner.
do you even know what blackmail means?

She lied.

You people can clear the air now or watch as it blows out of proportion. A lie is a lie and liars are not fit to be role models.

4 Likes

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by SSAINTSAMURAI(m): 9:22am On Jun 18, 2016
DRISKLEF:

Oh my heart aches. You chose to disappoint and shatter this great likeness and trust i had for you.

Guess postmann was right, you've failed to show me how to trust you.
lol no bro, u have to put yourself in my shoes, the reason why i cant help it but to get out mimzy is because of muva and thesonofmark. its not even bcaus of lezzlie.
Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by knightnemesis: 9:22am On Jun 18, 2016
As a man and husband, I know how it feels...

I can personally reward all contestants, but lying to a group of highly intelligent men??

Not possible... an Apology or disqualification, that's all...

5 Likes

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by PrincessAnna: 9:22am On Jun 18, 2016
lovat:
i don't care who wins cos i don't vote but i don't condone Fraud or injustice

What is worth doing is worth doing well
If you ain't voting, why are you part of the hate campaign?

1 Like

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 18, 2016
Maxi112:
hahahahah

madam why not defend ur self with ur real moniker, must u log in to ur alt to do this?

cc mimzy

Lol, where is your proof that I'm mimzy? So anyone who defends her will be tagged as her? Abegi
Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by telemapreye1(f): 9:22am On Jun 18, 2016
SSAINTSAMURAI:
ask me again?
I'm not suprise
Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by afroditte(f): 9:22am On Jun 18, 2016
Apelex:

Are married people allowed to contest for the competition??
it's not even about married or not. The more important thing is why she would say she is single when she clearly isn't.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by ibehKachukwu: 9:23am On Jun 18, 2016
femo86:
Is there any reward for being MISS/MRS grin NAIRALAND....like cash reward or whatever

See as dem dey take dis tin serious...Nawaoooo

But someone just denied her husband or baby papa for nothing.

In case u dnt know, it's worth 50k and she just denied her baby papa for 50k.

That's damn cheap.

5 Likes

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by Smellymouth: 9:24am On Jun 18, 2016
knightnemesis:

Tell us the truth and apologize... we love her, but you don't lie to us...

Even in the month of Ramadan...

Preach the Qur'an to her...

Alhamdulillah grin cheesy

"Life is short. Let us not waste our energy on being angry at our enemies and seeking revenge against them. If we can progressively minimize our spite every day, then soon we will bear no hatred or malice in our hearts"..

AirSultan, e be like say na this thread we go break our fast oo cheesy grin

Shey dem say na Islam dey filled with hatred? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by exporters101: 9:24am On Jun 18, 2016
Smellymouth:
Hadhrat Ibn ‘Abbas states that the Holy Prophet Mohammed observed that on the night of his visit to the heaven he saw a nation eating corpses and deads animals.

He enquired--"Who are those people? ’’ The Prophet was informed: These are the people who used to eat the flesh of others i.e. they slandered others.’’
STFU dude, take your arabic ranting out of here. There's a proof Mimzy lied on the interview and you're here chanting the book that's dividing Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by telemapreye1(f): 9:24am On Jun 18, 2016
talk2alabama:
why say refiner supporters?

How did u knw the op is a fan for teamrefiner?

The only person I was impressed with was a contestant I think misgdope or someone else, wen she said she is currently in a relationship.. she just didn't have to lie abt it. I was surprised how come all the contestants except one person admitted to be single.. that's a fallacy.

Mimzy can't be single when a child is involved.. the father will forever be part of her life whether she likes it or not..
so you think it's all relationships that leads to marriage??Remember you have sisters.
Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by SSAINTSAMURAI(m): 9:24am On Jun 18, 2016
telemapreye1:
I'm not suprise
lol suprise at what?
Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 18, 2016
PrincessAnna:
If you ain't voting, why are you part of the hate campaign?

They are just trying to get her to back down so refiner can come 2nd or 3rd grin
Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by Jangbajantis: 9:24am On Jun 18, 2016
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12)

What Are White-Skinned arab-looking North Africans/Somalis/ethiopians? / Happy New Year (2013) To All Nairalanders!!! / Pls Is There Environmental Sanitation Today In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.