Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,203 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) (14657 Views)

Mr And Miss Nairaland / Dear Seun / Delectablegyal And Miss Nairaland(lanicky) thread. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 18, 2016
Creamish:

Yeah.. Ur right. My bad. smiley
wink
Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by SSAINTSAMURAI(m): 9:33am On Jun 18, 2016
makydebbie:
Be giving urself headache for nothing...mimzy for miss nairaland!...
hello!!!
Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 18, 2016
Jangbajantis:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3854218_img20160428143934_jpeg2cc84030688857e3db7397365d728c09

The girl is bae embarassed

Lol! I now see why they want to kill themselves cos of her! Mimzy, I see you winning this! grin

3 Likes

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by alobright17(m): 9:33am On Jun 18, 2016
dollyjoy:
cheesycheesycheesycheesy. Lmaooooooooooo.

Goodmorning jarewink

DollyJoy,did Refiner snatched your hubby/boyfriend,or did you have any personal scores to settle with her?.How sure are that Refiner is behind this findings when the Op kept stating the reason he came up with that.I urge you to get off people's neck on this Miss/Mrs NL matter abeg na Just 50k.

1 Like

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 18, 2016
SSAINTSAMURAI:
na xo, after doing underground damage.
squeeze me?
Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by exporters101: 9:34am On Jun 18, 2016
Smellymouth:

"GOD" bless you cheesy cheesy
So your own GOD is in quote? Mine is not. Having a liar as your candidate speaks so much of you and your fellow culprits.

1 Like

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by anigbajumo(m): 9:34am On Jun 18, 2016

This is far away from common sense but high level of joblessness.NLer are littering the cyberspace coz of 50k that won't do nothing in their entire life... .

Some people needs to reset their medulla oblanganta coz it has completely reverse biased....

1 Like

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by Jangbajantis: 9:34am On Jun 18, 2016
Please don't forget to vote Mimzy, even though I'm a MissGdope supporter grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3854230_miii_gif9284ebf212e7c646cab107ee1c37147c

1 Like

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by NigerianSHA: 9:34am On Jun 18, 2016
Mimzzy is guilty, ivvvy is guilty. now is Refinerr guilty? that's the real deal as these three are the front runners for the contest so expose them all.

Someone dig up on refine
Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by knightnemesis: 9:35am On Jun 18, 2016
PrincessAnna:
They are making her to be more popular. I neva wanted to be part of this contest but they made me to support mimzy with their silly threads. I've pmed some of my pals cos of her. she's winning this for sure cheesy

If you like, support her. nobody Cares...

50k finishes just in 3 weeks and all that will be left is memories...

I can sponsor the competition and it is already being sponsored..
Vote who you like, but we need explanations...

3 Likes

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by PrincessAnna: 9:35am On Jun 18, 2016
SSAINTSAMURAI:
how much can u bet?
5k, she is winning this contest
Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by SSAINTSAMURAI(m): 9:35am On Jun 18, 2016
Estharfabian:
squeeze me?
oh yeah i will do it, i will squeeze your big boobss.
Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by strictlynaija: 9:35am On Jun 18, 2016
Laveda:

Morning dear. smiley

Hello Miss.
Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by Maxi112: 9:35am On Jun 18, 2016
Urlando:

They are just trying to get her to back down so refiner can come 2nd or 3rd grin
mimzy leave her out of this.

Come and defend ur self with your mimzy account

1 Like

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by exporters101: 9:35am On Jun 18, 2016
DRISKLEF:

Lying to a judge? In courth and under what oat....
You little kids on NL always trying hard to be noticed.

You think Mimzy or her crew and fans gives a tupence about your existence? Continue wallowing in your abyss of ignorance.

Out here, we keep real cool now watch how MIMZY army is going to take over this thread like...
Ofcourse, take over the threads with insults and rantings, making trashy comments like this one i just quoted. Play along kid, you matter not.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by oodua1stson: 9:35am On Jun 18, 2016
dollyjoy:
What difference/use would her apology make?

Your vote is your power, if you don't want her to take the crown then let ur vote decide, slander doesn't pay.undecided

let the best lady/woman winsmileysmileysmiley
a boyfriend would ask you to quit your job?

Why you always lying

1 Like

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by Jangbajantis: 9:35am On Jun 18, 2016
knightnemesis:

Stop the ranting...

Personally, I have contacted seun and ask him if we can reward the last 3 contestants..

That is why we are doing a background check...

But denying Cus of 50k or 35k or 25k

That's not possible..
grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3854215_sup_jpega6bead5bcc4a2c3de8d25dd160b83ab1

2 Likes

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by makydebbie(f): 9:36am On Jun 18, 2016
SSAINTSAMURAI:
hello!!!
hy...ur night?
Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by SSAINTSAMURAI(m): 9:36am On Jun 18, 2016
I HAVE A CRUSH ON DOMINIQUE and she knows it.
Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by dollyjoy(f): 9:36am On Jun 18, 2016
alobright17:

DollyJoy,did Refiner snatched your hubby/boyfriend,or did you have any personal scores to settle with her?.How sure are that Refiner is behind this findings when the Op kept stating the reason he came up with that.I urge you to get off people's neck on this Miss/Mrs NL matter abeg na Just 50k.
Hello? Hello?? Hello

What? I don't understand?
Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by ibehKachukwu: 9:36am On Jun 18, 2016
PrincessAnna:
Mimzy is sure winning this, I've done some underground campaign.

Mrs will win this contest. She is beautiful and decided to contest I see no big deal about it.

Nice decision though.

I go for my princess charming.

1 Like

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by PrincessAnna: 9:36am On Jun 18, 2016
knightnemesis:

Why are you pained if you don't care sponsor fire!! abegigrin
Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 18, 2016
NigerianSHA:
Mimzzy is guilty, ivvvy is guilty. now is Refinerr guilty? that's the real deal as these three are the front runners for the contest so expose them all.

Someone dig up on refine
refiner said she is a proud Christian cry

2 Likes

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by Jangbajantis: 9:37am On Jun 18, 2016
exporters101:

Ofcourse, take over the threads with insults and rantings, making trashy comments like this one i just quoted. Play along kid, you matter not.
Please vote for Mimzy. The headache you're giving yourself is unnecessary grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3854215_sup_jpega6bead5bcc4a2c3de8d25dd160b83ab1

1 Like

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by SSAINTSAMURAI(m): 9:37am On Jun 18, 2016
PrincessAnna:
5k, she is winning this contest
nope i need something natural and physica. smtin soft and sweet.
Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 18, 2016
SSAINTSAMURAI:
oh yeah i will do it, i will squeeze your big boobss.
I'm sure you'd like that very much...

till we cross paths again Niiples! Adios! wink

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by NigerianSHA: 9:37am On Jun 18, 2016
Dominique I got hella cHEESE $$$ do you wanna smoke Broccoli and have Bomb ass Sex?
Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by Maxi112: 9:38am On Jun 18, 2016
knightnemesis:

you said 3 weeks? U must be joking then.

1 Like

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by makydebbie(f): 9:38am On Jun 18, 2016
Maxi112:
mimzy leave her out of this.

Come and defend ur self with your mimzy account
like seriously?
Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by knightnemesis: 9:38am On Jun 18, 2016
Jangbajantis:
Please don't forget to vote Mimzy, even though I'm a MissGdope supporter grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3854230_miii_gif9284ebf212e7c646cab107ee1c37147c

we will vote her... but for conscience sake...

Ask yourself...

Am I right??...

Maybe you have been promised 1k out of the prize money...

This is not a question of Blackmail, it is a question of being truthful...

3 Likes

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by exporters101: 9:38am On Jun 18, 2016
Jangbajantis:

Please vote for Mimzy. The headache you're giving yourself is unnecessary grin

Another example of the senseless comment i'm talking about.

1 Like

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by Smellymouth: 9:38am On Jun 18, 2016
grin cheesy

SaiMimzy!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12)

Authentic African Black Soap Vs Fake / Wealthy Nigerians Spend $6.5bn On 130 Private Jets. / What Are White-Skinned arab-looking North Africans/Somalis/ethiopians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.