Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,467 members, 7,830,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Niger Delta Avengers Deny Meeting With Kachikwu In Asaba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Avengers Deny Meeting With Kachikwu In Asaba (552 Views)

N'delta Avengers Deny Meeting With Kachikwu In asaba / Niger-Delta Avengers Denies Meeting With Kachikwu Yesterday / Kachikwu Vs Amaechi: I Disagree With Kachikwu, Retrieve Money First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niger Delta Avengers Deny Meeting With Kachikwu In Asaba by joeprince23(m): 9:27am On Jun 18, 2016
Niger Delta Avengers, NDA, has denied
holding talk with a federal government
team led by the Minister of State for
Petroleum Resources, Dr. Ibe Kachikwu
yesterday.
An online medium had reported that the
two parties met at the Delta state
government house in Asaba.
But in a tweet on its handle: @Niger Delta Avengers
this morning, the militant group denied the
meeting, saying, “According to
SaharaReporter, Niger Delta Avenger, NDA,
and the Nigerian government had a
meeting in Asaba, Delta State to Dialogue.
“We want to say it’s a lie and anybody
parading themselves as Niger Delta
Avengers, NDA, representatives are political
jobbers.
www.dailypost.ng/2016/06/17/niger-delta-avengers-deny-meeting-with-kachukwu-in-asaba/
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Deny Meeting With Kachikwu In Asaba by joeprince23(m): 9:30am On Jun 18, 2016
lalasticlala Mynd44 come and see oh
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Deny Meeting With Kachikwu In Asaba by waistaa(f): 9:47am On Jun 18, 2016
Please o,Mr or Mrs or Miss Lala are you now face of nairaland? Every topic ends with you name. OP we saw pishures of him with some dark looking guys,if they are from Niger Delta area and as your topic states,what then do we call the boys that posed with him?
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Deny Meeting With Kachikwu In Asaba by joeprince23(m): 9:58am On Jun 18, 2016
waistaa:
Please o,Mr or Mrs or Miss Lala are you now face of nairaland? Every topic ends with you name. OP we saw pishures of him with some dark looking guys,if they are from Niger Delta area and as your topic states,what then do we call the boys that posed with him?
i dont usually reply people with shallow minds like yours,but since you are a female i will make an exception. The news that broke in most ND states specially here in PH was that the FG has brokered a truce with the avengers at a meeting in govt house asaba(i guise ur not in ss/se),hence if the avengers comes out to deny such cliams it calls to question the credibility of such govt. It means the APC lead government is decieving nigerians by sharing those pictures... Infact why am i even talking?

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Deny Meeting With Kachikwu In Asaba by feldido(m): 10:13am On Jun 18, 2016
Saharareporters Abi?
Kontinu
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Deny Meeting With Kachikwu In Asaba by Horus(m): 10:22am On Jun 18, 2016
No Dialogue with terrorists Avengers
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Deny Meeting With Kachikwu In Asaba by waistaa(f): 3:52pm On Jun 18, 2016
joeprince23:
i dont usually reply people with shallow minds like yours,but since you are a female i will make an exception. The news that broke in most ND states specially here in PH was that the FG has brokered a truce with the avengers at a meeting in govt house asaba(i guise ur not in ss/se),hence if the avengers comes out to deny such cliams it calls to question the credibility of such govt. It means the APC lead government is decieving nigerians by sharing those pictures... Infact why am i even talking?
. Oga am from Imo state,no mixture but a pure one,I cant let APC and their silly minds make me bias and not read properly.

(1) (Reply)

Niger Delta Avengers Challenges Buhari On Referendum / CAN Accuses President Buhari Of Lopsided Appointment / Be A Leader, Reject Being A Ruler. (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.