Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,095 members, 7,821,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Paul,thebible,pastors. The Greatest Problem Of Jesus Church. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Paul,thebible,pastors. The Greatest Problem Of Jesus Church. (583 Views)

Poverty In Nigeria Vs Richest Pastors In Nigeria - By Alawode-James Jumoke / I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. / "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paul,thebible,pastors. The Greatest Problem Of Jesus Church. by hturb(m): 12:25pm On Jun 18, 2016
Over the years I've come to realise that the problm of christianity can be generalised into 3 major heads 1)paul 2)bible 3)pastors..if disciples of God will only just listen to yeshua of nazareth probs of wearin trousers or earrings,tithing,trinity,homosexuality,masturbation,covering of hair,hell,praying tru mary,sabbathrest,rapture,firstfruith,christmas,having a pastor or not,prayin in public,eating of pork..wld easily b handled...christains oftn claim dere r no divisions in d churches...all u hav to do is go into a catholic church and scream "trinity is a hoax,prayin tru mary is a sin"..or into a protestant church and say "pastor who take tithes are thieves,jesus says he should be our only pastor"...I believe they might b bloodshed...1corinthians 14:33 says God is not the author of confusion,christains nd to realise that Truth will never contradict itself,christains need to tests spirits according to the word of God which is jesus christ 1st john 4:1...john 5:19“Very truly I tell you, the Son can do nothing by himself; he can do only what he sees his Father doing, because whatever the Father does the Son also does...all what jesus did he saw frm yahweh his father,he nevr spoke his wn words buh the words he heard d father speak..john14:10,john 12:49,john 8:42..unlike moses who gave some laws out of d hardness of d isrealites heart matt19;8,or paul who doesn't speak as jesus would but as a fool 2cor11:17,or paul who doesn't hear frm God bt gives his own opinion 1cor7:12,25...pls who ever sees paul shld tell him to keep quiet whn he hasn't heard jesus speak!!!christains also need to realise that the greek word "piomen" was translated as both shepherd and pastor,so whn u are praying and u say "God bless my pastor" u are telling God ur pastor is a shepherd!! David knew this that is why he spoke in psalm23 "the lord is my pastor I shall not want" he never claimed prophet nathan or samuel was his shepherd jesus said in john10:11 that he is the good shepherd all odas are hirelings"...who are hirelings? Thy are people who are paid to take care of sheep,whaat happens when they see a wolf? Of course they run away..guess which hireling gets paid to preach to us and take our tithes?? U guessed right PASTORS...on the mount of transfiguration moses and elijah appeared representing the law and the prophets...and a voice said "this is my son LISTEN to him,not paul or paul or paul or paul as we do in our churches over and over again.
Re: Paul,thebible,pastors. The Greatest Problem Of Jesus Church. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 18, 2016
You need God's mercies at this point in your life

1 Like

Re: Paul,thebible,pastors. The Greatest Problem Of Jesus Church. by hturb(m): 12:50am On Jun 19, 2016
solite3:
You need God's mercies at this point in your life
of course we all need Gods mercy,I'm a disciple of jesus of nazareth...if u luv him u wld listn to his voice..stay blessed
Re: Paul,thebible,pastors. The Greatest Problem Of Jesus Church. by Anas09: 1:36pm On Jun 19, 2016
hturb:
of course we all need Gods mercy,I'm a disciple of jesus of nazareth...if u luv him u wld listn to his voice..stay blessed
You are disciple of Jesus Christ yet the Bible is your problem, Paul is your Problem? Lolzzzz. Guy you don kolo

(1) (Reply)

I Have Not Converted To Islam, Ayefele Refutes Rumours / There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real – Pope Francis Exposes / 10 Recommended Gospel Songs For The Weekend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.