Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,203 members, 7,818,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Ladies!!!,stay True To Your Man. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies!!!,stay True To Your Man. (835 Views)

Stay True To Your Path / Reasons You Should Not Divorce Your Man Because He Can't Satisfy You Sexually / Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies!!!,stay True To Your Man. by Oyiboman69: 1:42pm On Jun 18, 2016
This is Samuel eto of Cameroon and his lovely wife. the football legend Post this pics of him and his wife...how they were then and how they are are now.

Re: Ladies!!!,stay True To Your Man. by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 18, 2016
The wife's gown tho
Re: Ladies!!!,stay True To Your Man. by Akkord4gov: 10:22am On Jun 19, 2016
Oyin93:
The wife's gown tho
Na the wife's gown u see not the message. Focus on the message ma
Re: Ladies!!!,stay True To Your Man. by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 19, 2016
Akkord4gov:
Na the wife's gown u see not the message. Focus on the message ma
I got the message Sir,thank you
Re: Ladies!!!,stay True To Your Man. by Akkord4gov: 10:45am On Jun 19, 2016
Oyin93:

I got the message Sir,thank you

Don't just got the message,many messages on social media that ladies don't learn from.
Get the mssg,learn frm it and abide by the rules tongue
Re: Ladies!!!,stay True To Your Man. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 19, 2016
Akkord4gov:

Don't just got the message,many messages on social media that ladies don't learn from.
Get the mssg,learn frm it and abide by the rules tongue
Advice taken Sir..

(1) (Reply)

Ughelli North L.G.A Marriage Registry. I Need Urgent Information. / Indian Hospital Force Man To Carry His Wife Corpse On His Head. (photo) / See Photos Of Baby Covered In Naira Notes Making Waves Online [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.