Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,413 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:35 AM

Abacha's 18th Rememberance: His Wife's Message - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abacha's 18th Rememberance: His Wife's Message (731 Views)

Gumsu Sani Abacha & Mohamadou Bayero Fadil Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary / Abacha's 18th Year Of Death: Full Text Of Abacha’s Coup Speech / The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abacha's 18th Rememberance: His Wife's Message by babeface3: 3:34pm On Jun 18, 2016
In her remarks published as remembrance message to mark 18 years since the death of the ex military head of state, his wife reaffirms her love despite all qualms.

Re: Abacha's 18th Rememberance: His Wife's Message by madridguy(m): 3:43pm On Jun 18, 2016
Hajia Maryam Sanni Abacha just remind me of Mrs Nancy Ronald Reagan who loves her beloved husband even after death. This is my prayer everyday, a woman who that will still love me after my death.

Ya'ayatul Nonfunsun mutteemoheenat iriji ila robiqa rodiyatan Moridiyatan Fadiqooli fi-ibadi wadiqooli Janat. This is my prayer for you Yaa Habibi Alhaji Sanni Abacha.
Re: Abacha's 18th Rememberance: His Wife's Message by CHIJIOKE1314: 3:44pm On Jun 18, 2016
The useless monster dey for hell now dey collect Koboko and his fellow monster, chief Kunu sipper would soon join him in hell....

Cry no more, he can't rest in peace...
Re: Abacha's 18th Rememberance: His Wife's Message by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 18, 2016
undecidedundecided

Re: Abacha's 18th Rememberance: His Wife's Message by madridguy(m): 3:56pm On Jun 18, 2016
Sanni Abacha dey inside executive paradise dey enjoy and as for PMB, Baba will live long to fulfill his change agenda.

Sanni Abacha our hero.

CHIJIOKE1314:
The useless monster dey for hell now dey collect Koboko and his fellow monster, chief Kunu sipper would soon join him in hell....

Cry no more, he can't rest in peace...
Re: Abacha's 18th Rememberance: His Wife's Message by CHIJIOKE1314: 4:15pm On Jun 18, 2016
[s]
madridguy:
Sanni Abacha dey inside executive paradise dey enjoy and as for PMB, Baba will live long to fulfill his change agenda.

Sanni Abacha our hero.

[/s]

Congratulations
Re: Abacha's 18th Rememberance: His Wife's Message by ever811(m): 4:15pm On Jun 18, 2016
madam,no good Nigerian remember him,he will only be remembered by his family members and the officials of Switzerland banks..

(1) (Reply)

Regional Autonomy Is A Must. The Brits Have Paved The Way. / Who are the millitants? Yorubas Please Wake Up.. / A Brief Summary Of Nigerian Politics And Its People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.