Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,744 members, 7,831,376 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

The Leaked Video Of Gen. Adisa(yoruba) Begging Maj. Mustapha Surfaces - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Leaked Video Of Gen. Adisa(yoruba) Begging Maj. Mustapha Surfaces (7229 Views)

Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women / EFCC Arraigns Maj Gen. Atewe, 3 Others Over N8.5bn NIMASA Scam(pics) / Press Conference On Operation Lafiya Dole By Maj Gen Lucky Irabor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Leaked Video Of Gen. Adisa(yoruba) Begging Maj. Mustapha Surfaces by nawtyme: 7:16pm On Jun 18, 2016
"We have watched this video more than 3 times, you were kneeling down with your hands on your head begging your junior officer" Hahahahahahahahaha haha. Justice Oputa is so funny and mean. What a shame

2 Likes

Re: The Leaked Video Of Gen. Adisa(yoruba) Begging Maj. Mustapha Surfaces by vicadex07(m): 7:55pm On Jun 18, 2016
dontbanandquote:

I AM HAPPY TO HAVE THIS DISCUSSION ON A RELEVANT THREAD.

WEN WILL U GET IT INTO UR HEAD THAT, UR NOT RELEVANT TO IGBOS?

WE DONT ACCORD THE SAME LEVEL OF IMPORTANCE TO U, THAT U ACCORD TO US.

STOP RUNNING TO US FOR VALIDATION.

WE KNOW BE MATE. U BE SMALL BOY.

Usual chest beating.... grin
Re: The Leaked Video Of Gen. Adisa(yoruba) Begging Maj. Mustapha Surfaces by TGM2015: 8:08pm On Jun 18, 2016
And he (Adisa) responded,

... I know he (Mustapha) can not take me out in that hour... I know he is not alone, so I had to beg for my life.... He is the Chief Security Adviser (to Abacha)...

I don't see any act of cowardness here, even people sitting at the hearing hail him for taking that wise decision. You can only live to fight your course and make your dreams becomes reality most especially in a case were you don't have standby armies (people of the same mid) that you trust will carry on the struggle after you.

People who lived and of age under Abacha regime will know that Adisa took the wisest decision. Even Obasanjo knows how far. He is the only head of state that was hurrily buried and his demise announced after burial. Nigerians across tribes celebrated Abacha's death, that how worse he was on respect to human lives.

6 Likes

Re: The Leaked Video Of Gen. Adisa(yoruba) Begging Maj. Mustapha Surfaces by Ejanla07: 8:31pm On Jun 18, 2016
PhilemonObende:
Our yoruba brother Adisa had the right to beg for his life in the hands of fulani man. Only ibos don't beg fulanis. Why are ibos stubborn?

pls what will you yoruba muslims do.

2 Likes

Re: The Leaked Video Of Gen. Adisa(yoruba) Begging Maj. Mustapha Surfaces by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 18, 2016
nawtyme:
"We have watched this video more than 3 times, you were kneeling down with your hands on your head begging your junior officer" Hahahahahahahahaha haha. Justice Oputa is so funny and mean. What a shame
[size=18pt]Suffer-sticated begging tactics cheesy cheesy cheesy[/size]

5 Likes

Re: The Leaked Video Of Gen. Adisa(yoruba) Begging Maj. Mustapha Surfaces by attackgat: 10:07pm On Jun 18, 2016
seunmsg:

Ojukwu is a bloody coward that ran away in the middle of the war he started. A gallant general would have committed suicide when defeat became imminent. He led others to their death but ran away when it was obvious he was about to be captured. He is a good example of how to be a coward general.

He ran away in the middle of the war? Ojukwu fought for 3 years, I don't remember the war lasting 6 years. Ojukwu left Biafra 2 days before the war. Only a very stupid Soldier will stay back to be captured and killed when they have a way to escape. No Soldier is taught to be a myter unless absolutely necessary. The only reason why a Soldier will commit suicide is if there is no other option. There are two things about Yoruba perception of Ojukwu that amuses many Igbos like me. For the Yoruba nation that has never had any of there son's fight a war of liberation in Nigeria talkless of even getting to the stage of running away, their perception of a coward is incredible. The second thing is that the vast majority Igbos are not pained at Ojukwu for leading then in war and losing over 2 million souls. Infact, Ojukwu is like a God to many Igbos. But it is the Yoruba man who Ojukwu did not lead who is pained about the 2 million souls lost? Who is kidding who? If Nigeria had gone on after the war to be a happy prosperous country where we all saw each other as brothers, I would have admitted that Ojukwu had been wrong to go to war. But we are even more unhappy with each other, less prosperous than before Ojukwu declared Biafra.

6 Likes

Re: The Leaked Video Of Gen. Adisa(yoruba) Begging Maj. Mustapha Surfaces by dontbanandquote: 11:26am On Jun 19, 2016
PhilemonObende:
Our yoruba brother Adisa had the right to beg for his life in the hands of fulani man. Only ibos don't beg fulanis. Why are ibos stubborn?

It is Igbo not Ibo.

2 Likes

Re: The Leaked Video Of Gen. Adisa(yoruba) Begging Maj. Mustapha Surfaces by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 19, 2016
dontbanandquote:

It is Igbo not Ibo.

2 Likes

Re: The Leaked Video Of Gen. Adisa(yoruba) Begging Maj. Mustapha Surfaces by Ejanla07: 11:57am On Jun 19, 2016
i ve downloaded d video to show my coward brothers wat coward mean

1 Like

Re: The Leaked Video Of Gen. Adisa(yoruba) Begging Maj. Mustapha Surfaces by successmatters(m): 11:59am On Jun 19, 2016
Did this really happened or nolly wood?
Re: The Leaked Video Of Gen. Adisa(yoruba) Begging Maj. Mustapha Surfaces by seunmsg(m): 12:22pm On Jun 19, 2016
attackgat:

He ran away in the middle of the war? Ojukwu fought for 3 years, I don't remember the war lasting 6 years. Ojukwu left Biafra 2 days before the war. Only a very stupid Soldier will stay back to be captured and killed when they have a way to escape. No Soldier is taught to be a myter unless absolutely necessary. The only reason why a Soldier will commit suicide is if there is no other option. There are two things about Yoruba perception of Ojukwu that amuses many Igbos like me. For the Yoruba nation that has never had any of there son's fight a war of liberation in Nigeria talkless of even getting to the stage of running away, their perception of a coward is incredible. The second thing is that the vast majority Igbos are not pained at Ojukwu for leading then in war and losing over 2 million souls. Infact, Ojukwu is like a God to many Igbos. But it is the Yoruba man who Ojukwu did not lead who is pained about the 2 million souls lost? Who is kidding who? If Nigeria had gone on after the war to be a happy prosperous country where we all saw each other as brothers, I would have admitted that Ojukwu had been wrong to go to war. But we are even more unhappy with each other, less prosperous than before Ojukwu declared Biafra.

My friend, we wouldn't be having this discussion about who is a coward if your brother did not open this silly thread to deride the Yoruba race. If it is logical and not an act of cowardice for Ojukwu to run to Ivory Coast before the end of the war he started, how then is it an act of cowardice for a General to beg for his life when he has been demobilised and surrounded by Abachas forces? Wont it amount to crass stupidity for Gen. Adisa to grandstand at that point in time when he has no force loyal to him that he can rely on?

MKO stubbornly held on to his June 12 mandate, he never lived to enjoy that mandate. Obasanjo was sentenced to death, he came out alive to rule Nigeria for another 8 years. My point is, begging for your life when you are helpless is not an act of cowardice but that of survival. It is only when there is life that you can live to fight another battle.

1 Like

Re: The Leaked Video Of Gen. Adisa(yoruba) Begging Maj. Mustapha Surfaces by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 19, 2016
seunmsg:

My friend, we wouldn't be having this discussion about who is a coward if your brother did not open this silly thread to deride the Yoruba race. If it is logical and not an act of cowardice for Ojukwu to run to Ivory Coast before the end of the war he started, how then is it an act of cowardice for a General to beg for his life when he has been demobilised and surrounded by Abachas forces? Wont it amount to crass stupidity for Gen. Adisa to grandstand at that point in time when he has no force loyal to him that he can rely on?

MKO stubbornly held on to his June 12 mandate, he never lived to enjoy that mandate. Obasanjo was sentenced to death, he came out alive to rule Nigeria for another 8 years. My point is, begging for your life when you are helpless is not an act of cowardice but that of survival. It is only when there is life that you can live to fight another battle.
Why are you evading the matter

[size=13pt]"We have watched this video more than 3 times, you were kneeling down with your hands on your head begging your junior officer" -- Justice Oputa [/size]

3 Likes

Re: The Leaked Video Of Gen. Adisa(yoruba) Begging Maj. Mustapha Surfaces by successmatters(m): 12:36pm On Jun 19, 2016
seunmsg:

In case you are missing it. Not only Adisa, Diya, Olarewaju and other yoruba Generals begged for their lives. Ojukwu survived without begging. MKO is termed a coward because he had the financial clout to intimidate the north and claim his mandate but he chickened out and stood there to be arrested and flogged like a primary 3 pupil.

1 Like

Re: The Leaked Video Of Gen. Adisa(yoruba) Begging Maj. Mustapha Surfaces by Ejanla07: 4:36pm On Jun 19, 2016
successmatters:

In case you are missing it. Not only Adisa, Diya, Olarewaju and other yoruba Generals begged for their lives. Ojukwu survived without begging. MKO is termed a coward because he had the financial clout to intimidate the north and claim his mandate but he chickened out and stood there to be arrested and flogged like a primary 3 pupil.

ok

1 Like

Re: The Leaked Video Of Gen. Adisa(yoruba) Begging Maj. Mustapha Surfaces by nellyelitz(m): 5:08pm On Jun 19, 2016
Zombies has been known for their cowardice since 1620BC
Re: The Leaked Video Of Gen. Adisa(yoruba) Begging Maj. Mustapha Surfaces by goldman777: 6:13pm On Jun 19, 2016
Op your more of a chicken than adisa if u get mind i dare you to travel to kano or any northern state and burn the quran in public and please video it on you tube.slowpoke grin.chicken calling cat coward hiding behind d mb of your phone. grin
Re: The Leaked Video Of Gen. Adisa(yoruba) Begging Maj. Mustapha Surfaces by successmatters(m): 7:28pm On Jun 24, 2016
Ejanla07:

ok

The richest African to ever take a pleasure ride in a black Maria grin = MKO Abiola

1 Like

Re: The Leaked Video Of Gen. Adisa(yoruba) Begging Maj. Mustapha Surfaces by markfemi1: 7:00am On Aug 23, 2017
dontbanandquote:

Not again. Y always this tribe bowing, kneeling and crying to HausaFulani? I am ashamed 4 them.

He joined the Army to kneel to his surbordinate. This can only be found in the South West. Ndi Ofe never finish performing.
My yoruba people are a national embarrassment.

1 Like

Re: The Leaked Video Of Gen. Adisa(yoruba) Begging Maj. Mustapha Surfaces by badera: 7:47am On Aug 23, 2017
coolvz
Re: The Leaked Video Of Gen. Adisa(yoruba) Begging Maj. Mustapha Surfaces by badera: 7:53am On Aug 23, 2017
tongue shocked
Re: The Leaked Video Of Gen. Adisa(yoruba) Begging Maj. Mustapha Surfaces by Markfemi3: 7:57am On Aug 23, 2017
seunmsg:
Igbos and their relentless hatred for Yoruba. When will you guys show us video of Ojukwu running away to Ivory Coast after leading over 2million Iboes to their death?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bviS5aqi3fk

A video of cowardly Igbo leaders surrendering to Yorubas

1 Like

Re: The Leaked Video Of Gen. Adisa(yoruba) Begging Maj. Mustapha Surfaces by Markfemi3: 7:59am On Aug 23, 2017
Cowardly pigs crying after massacre of their leader of

Re: The Leaked Video Of Gen. Adisa(yoruba) Begging Maj. Mustapha Surfaces by Gotze1: 8:10am On Aug 23, 2017
seunmsg:

Ojukwu is a bloody coward that ran away in the middle of the war he started. A gallant general would have committed suicide when defeat became imminent. He led others to their death but ran away when it was obvious he was about to be captured. He is a good example of how to be a coward general.
You dey mind them. They should read about Adolf Hitler. He killed himself instead of running away, that is a true bravery. Not runaway from what you started.
Re: The Leaked Video Of Gen. Adisa(yoruba) Begging Maj. Mustapha Surfaces by Markfemi3: 8:20am On Aug 23, 2017
Gotze1:
You dey mind them. They should read about Adolf Hitler. He killed himself instead of running away, that is a true bravery. Not runaway from what you started.

Even Ken Saro Wiwa
Fought to the last

Are you aware over 500 Fulani men invaded 5 villages in Enugu and sacked all of them ?

And all the governor did was to cry ?
And Igbo still open mouth to call others cowards
They can't pass one anti grazing law
Nothing

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING!!! After Ozubulu Massacre, Another Gun Men Attack In Anambra Just NOW / Governor Amosun In Tears As Ogun State Youths Calls Buhari A Thief / Reps Amend Electoral Act To Allow Statutory Delegates Vote In Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.