Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Rotimi Amaechi Pictured Flying Economy Class - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Amaechi Pictured Flying Economy Class (37055 Views)

Fayose And Amaechi Pictured Together Laughing Out Loud (pics) / Lai Mohammed Cradles A Baby He Met While Flying Economy Class (Photos) / Photo: Rotimi Amaechi Pictured Flying Economy Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Pictured Flying Economy Class by ZoggingMaster: 9:11pm On Jun 18, 2016
Aimed at scoring political points... Mtcheww

FTC on page 2... Yippeeeeey

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Pictured Flying Economy Class by mccoy47(m): 9:12pm On Jun 18, 2016
So wia is ur private jet
Abi was it my father's own dat Buhari used for his campaign? Who is fooling who

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Pictured Flying Economy Class by Rizmo(m): 9:13pm On Jun 18, 2016
copying his oga....
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Pictured Flying Economy Class by elvisdaniels(m): 9:13pm On Jun 18, 2016
Polithief on the plane ,campaign is over lizard of ubimagrin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Pictured Flying Economy Class by nwakaibeya1: 9:13pm On Jun 18, 2016
Be wise look before you leap. Wisdom is the ability to check and investigate new truth and revelation you have never heard before and accept it, leaving pride and ignorance behind knowing that pride and ignorance are mighty destroyers.humanbeigs are always destroyed because they didn't look before they leap >>>when Jesus Christ came before no wonder it is written Surely Spiritual Wisdom is supreme and in Ist corinthians 2
…7. No, we speak of the mysterious and hidden wisdom of God, which He destined for our glory before time began. 8. None of the rulers of this age understood it. For if they had, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Pictured Flying Economy Class by Dahkogrin007(m): 9:16pm On Jun 18, 2016
I wld av called it a welcomed development but me and Amaechi knws dat it all bou publicity stunt

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Pictured Flying Economy Class by talk2alabama: 9:17pm On Jun 18, 2016
I dey wait for minister to enta public vehicle

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Pictured Flying Economy Class by gglimited: 9:18pm On Jun 18, 2016
eleojo23:
Nothing special about it.
Many other country's ministers and very top officials fly economy.
It's only Nigerian politicians that have self-inflicted allergy for flying economy class.
stupid minister
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Pictured Flying Economy Class by BABANGBALI: 9:20pm On Jun 18, 2016
eleojo23:
It's only Nigerian politicians that have self-inflicted allergy for flying economy class.
In fact this one is just a publicity stunt.
no mind the op jare

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Pictured Flying Economy Class by XaviDayo(m): 9:20pm On Jun 18, 2016
How did it become a news item? Iranu

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Pictured Flying Economy Class by Zico5(m): 9:21pm On Jun 18, 2016
eleojo23:
In fact this one is just a publicity stunt.
Tell me how many did Diesani madueke fly during her inglorious tenure. Hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Pictured Flying Economy Class by kenzysmith: 9:21pm On Jun 18, 2016
No we neva still satisfy he must trek from ph to abj then I will be happy all I can say is geharehere
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Pictured Flying Economy Class by eleojo23: 9:22pm On Jun 18, 2016
Zico5:

Tell me how many did Diesani madueke fly during her inglorious tenure. Hypocrite.
How many what?

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Pictured Flying Economy Class by femiranking28(m): 9:23pm On Jun 18, 2016
Oh rivers people we are so used to this wonder why it's news for you guys. When he was our governor during g his first year he goes around ph on his power bike. So Amaechi doings no new again.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Pictured Flying Economy Class by DonCortino: 9:24pm On Jun 18, 2016
eleojo23:
Many country's ministers and very top govt officials fly economy.
As a matter of fact, I can bet that this one is just a publicity stunt.

B4 no? If not you won't see or hear about it.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Pictured Flying Economy Class by tbliss22(m): 9:25pm On Jun 18, 2016
talk2alabama:
I dey wait for minister to enta public vehicle

That one na die, na stone them go take restructure him brain...

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Pictured Flying Economy Class by Moganajoe: 9:27pm On Jun 18, 2016
[quote author=onlyme12 post=46696892]Minister of Transport, Rotimi Amaechi, pictured today flying Arik Air's economy class

yes o! Is a good development for top government official to adjust to the economic reality. This govt meant well for Nigeria, is just a matter of time. God bless Nigeria! God bless Amaechi!!
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Pictured Flying Economy Class by kennycalls(m): 9:27pm On Jun 18, 2016
God bless Amaechi
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Pictured Flying Economy Class by olaolaking: 9:28pm On Jun 18, 2016
That was my seat last time I flew Arik
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Pictured Flying Economy Class by GANDALF1(m): 9:31pm On Jun 18, 2016
I'm beginning to hate this guy with passion

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Pictured Flying Economy Class by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 18, 2016
Politicians should stop all the deceitful photo ops. Few months ago he was flying charter flights into Port Harcourt. I like him though. He says his mind and he's a dogged fighter.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Pictured Flying Economy Class by profosenogoboy: 9:32pm On Jun 18, 2016
Next time it will be a bus and later keke Hahaheeh
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Pictured Flying Economy Class by stubbornman(m): 9:33pm On Jun 18, 2016
is this news....mods una don dey need small small back hand for face oh

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Pictured Flying Economy Class by ogtavia(m): 9:36pm On Jun 18, 2016
looks like an air peace aircraft...besides..whats d difference between economy and business..most times...economy sef is livelier..you get to meet people..observe people as well...business class has more space however..i will pass and save my money...if I am flying outside Nigeria..then class becomes an issue cos of comfort since it's quite a long flight...most commercial airlines doing local flights in my Nigeria have business classes dt won't even make you want to pay twice what economy class costs..

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Pictured Flying Economy Class by sammft99: 9:36pm On Jun 18, 2016
AMAECHI should see the suffering of his ND pple and restore the Maritime University .

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Pictured Flying Economy Class by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 18, 2016
eleojo23:

You cannot criticise Buhari for going abroad for medical checkup, for sending his kids abroad to school and then condemn Ameachi foor entering economy at tax payers expense, would you rather he spent your money on Business class or private jet like DIezani?

what you say is true but let us applaud it nonetheless because he is setting a precedent for a return to normality i.e what you say obtains in many countries. Furthermore, the more people in govt travel like we do, send their children to schools like the common man does, goes to the hospitals that the comman man uses, the closer they are to the real problems of the country and the better the facilities will be.

Plus let's not forget he is the Minister for Aviation!!

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Pictured Flying Economy Class by obinoral1179(m): 9:38pm On Jun 18, 2016
Yungwizzzy:
David camroon 'fly' bus/train to office
I assume you are the driver that flys him to work in bus/train.

Fly go jump ni .
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Pictured Flying Economy Class by bumi10(m): 9:38pm On Jun 18, 2016
propagandist

hahaha.............lol

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Pictured Flying Economy Class by claremont(m): 9:38pm On Jun 18, 2016
Yungwizzzy:
David camroon 'fly' bus/train to office

Nope, he is driven in an official car. The pictures you see on the internet of him using the train were prior to him becoming Prime Minister.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Pictured Flying Economy Class by ayibatari99(m): 9:39pm On Jun 18, 2016
eleojo23:
Wailer keep wailing. You suppose to compare him with previous Nigerian Ministers. But because already you are sentimental you wont see anything good in his action. Had it been he flies in first Class you will still criticized him of misusing your money.Please be matured Bro. grow up.

3 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Pictured Flying Economy Class by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 18, 2016
Slitman:
Wailers food is ready .

But mean while depression na disease . . This is pure frustration . . I feel pity for the Ugandans
the ugandas are eating stew and have light..do u?
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Pictured Flying Economy Class by Ladycloud(f): 9:40pm On Jun 18, 2016
Kini big deal!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Election: NBC Imposes N500, 000 Fine On Ekiti Broadcasting Service / President Buhari Visits Prince Charles In Scotland (Photos) / Lai Mohammed: Buhari’s Foreign Trips Have Started Yielding Fruits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.