Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Rotimi Amaechi Pictured Flying Economy Class - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Amaechi Pictured Flying Economy Class (37051 Views)

Fayose And Amaechi Pictured Together Laughing Out Loud (pics) / Lai Mohammed Cradles A Baby He Met While Flying Economy Class (Photos) / Photo: Rotimi Amaechi Pictured Flying Economy Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Pictured Flying Economy Class by Gkemz: 2:40am On Jun 19, 2016
He's deliberately doing this to win the trust of his master, Bubu who'll be coming home shortly after spending a week gallivanting if he's not yet returned.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Pictured Flying Economy Class by defash8: 3:50am On Jun 19, 2016
He is checking on quality of service of Arik, good work. As you normally say, the safety of our planes should not be compromised. We hope you are able to note one or two things.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Pictured Flying Economy Class by iykedare(m): 3:55am On Jun 19, 2016
Slitman:
Wailers food is ready .

But mean while depression na disease . . This is pure frustration . . I feel pity for the Ugandans

Ask for a refund of your school fees. It's a waste educating you.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Pictured Flying Economy Class by shaibu123: 6:29am On Jun 19, 2016
Too late
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Pictured Flying Economy Class by tolulope1990(m): 7:38am On Jun 19, 2016
Partisan:
Is the bagger not a human being like us.
how do you know is a bagger?
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Pictured Flying Economy Class by Shollarh(m): 8:01am On Jun 19, 2016
So what biko?

this to me is some lame publicity stunt. I'm unmoved.

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Pictured Flying Economy Class by kooto(m): 8:17am On Jun 19, 2016
It is not in our politicians character to do things like this....I don't think it is real,, and if it is done in sincerity; then we are making progress.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Pictured Flying Economy Class by eddy1212(m): 8:42am On Jun 19, 2016
It should be a normal thing, no need to announce it.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Pictured Flying Economy Class by gfullmoon(m): 8:54am On Jun 19, 2016
Excuse me o. Is first class Boarders immuned from air crash when it occurs. If not what is so special about it? Both first class and economy class heads same destinations and lands at the same time. So what is so special to make it news worthy?
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Pictured Flying Economy Class by deco22(m): 9:07am On Jun 19, 2016
whu im cum help.publicity stunt
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Pictured Flying Economy Class by paezeamama: 9:19am On Jun 19, 2016
Wetin him thief frm u
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Pictured Flying Economy Class by begwong: 12:44pm On Jun 19, 2016
That can't stop him from being investigated by EFCC soon. That his big fat cap, hope say no be dollars e hide dia so??
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Pictured Flying Economy Class by isahsalee: 1:04pm On Jun 19, 2016
Soon, someone from the other side will tell us Rotomi Amaechi uses paste and brush to brush his teeth instead, sowing stick because of Nigeria economy.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Pictured Flying Economy Class by phemmyutd(m): 1:15pm On Jun 19, 2016
Thebachelor:
Stup!d man. angry
Who knows your father?

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Pictured Flying Economy Class by iamCross(m): 1:59pm On Jun 19, 2016
Politician extraordinary! The building you donated to English Department and Uniport as a speaker of Rivers assembly is the most useful public building to Uniport students. I wish others can emulate this.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Pictured Flying Economy Class by Slitman: 2:06pm On Jun 19, 2016
iykedare:

Ask for a refund of your school fees. It's a waste educating you.
Another Pained wailer spotted . You sound like someone suffering from a fatal brain disease . You need help . Go see a surgeon
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Pictured Flying Economy Class by ipom: 4:05pm On Jun 19, 2016
I love him.He is d ability to deliver
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Pictured Flying Economy Class by ipom: 4:06pm On Jun 19, 2016
I love him.He has all it takes to deliver.God is on his side shocked
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Pictured Flying Economy Class by alexiej(m): 4:08pm On Jun 19, 2016
onlyme12:
Minister of Transport, Rotimi Amaechi, pictured today flying Arik Air's economy class

And this is supposed to make headlines? This system is just so messed up that things that are meant to be normal have become a big deal; things like returning lost items which one found, governors paying workers salaries -which they worked for- and a minister flying economy, for goodness sake.
We lead these pple on, sincerely. They'll feel its their right to spend OUR money on flying first clas, and that they are doing us a favour by flying economy. Why the hell should this be on the news?!
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Pictured Flying Economy Class by mikesly: 7:18am On Jun 21, 2016
ayibatari99:

OP want you to be rest assured that your money is in the safe hand. No more unnecessary spending's by so called government officials. I hope it is clear to you now. I pray to God to Illuminate your dark heart and remove the hate you have for the current government, so that you begin to see and accept the truth, IJNP Ameen.

I refused to be an apc zombie! Since u have taken it to political angle, this is what I have to say. a leopard can never change it Spots. Amechi is a thief and corrupt politician. Is amechi the first politician to fly economy class? Definitely no. So why making show of it? another tool of deception for apc zombie followers. U can chose to deceive urself but not me. I believe u need ur prayers more than I do cos its clear that apc politics of deception has messed up ur mind that you don't have mind of ur own. Now u think what they want u to think, which is their game plan. So sad!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019: Peter Obi Storms Pastor Tunde Bakare's Church With Dele Momodu (photos) / Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing / Did Tinubu Steal The Show With Messi's Victory At Qatar World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.