Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,743 members, 7,813,434 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

How I Got Caught Today Using Exam Chip Also Known As Ekpo - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How I Got Caught Today Using Exam Chip Also Known As Ekpo (20129 Views)

U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" / What Were You Known For In Secondary School? Share For Fun. / 2017/2018 MAUTECH Formerly Known As FUTY Post-utme Form Is Out. Cut Mark Is 180 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Got Caught Today Using Exam Chip Also Known As Ekpo by ilobex(m): 9:56am On Jun 19, 2016
Carry over that good for you, come here in unilorin your are goner. FACE TANKE
Re: How I Got Caught Today Using Exam Chip Also Known As Ekpo by waxyung(m): 10:15am On Jun 19, 2016
Hope ni b laspotech u attend?.. Cz ur own don done o
Re: How I Got Caught Today Using Exam Chip Also Known As Ekpo by missslimfit(f): 10:18am On Jun 19, 2016
only carry over? sope tie! come to Uniben, u won't be expelled o, just two years suspension.
Re: How I Got Caught Today Using Exam Chip Also Known As Ekpo by Luckymay(f): 10:27am On Jun 19, 2016
themosthigh:
Youths nowadays are very weak and lilly livered..if it was during my time, i will bring out my expos and copy on the table and no examiner is fearless enough to seize my papers. They will even be grateful i came to write the exams sef.
i was a don and no idiot will dare fail me unless face the consequences..when i stand with even the VC he shakes and tremble in fear cause they know that i am naughty by nature and a natural born killer,ghe know that the dead never talk or seize papers.
I graduated with first class gpa of 4.96 and they had to beg me to reduce .4 points so that i will rather equate not break records and recieved that award as the 2nd best graduating student with praises and smiles though they knew it was all false but fear is a good teacher cool
Now i am richer than solomon and higher than the angels and i remain a god

Are you for real?
Re: How I Got Caught Today Using Exam Chip Also Known As Ekpo by Damfostopper(m): 10:48am On Jun 19, 2016
amtaken:
You can't even spell 'expo' and it is not as if you are olodo.
here In calabar... It is known as ekpo......dnt say what u dnt know ****
Re: How I Got Caught Today Using Exam Chip Also Known As Ekpo by comeandmarry: 11:09am On Jun 19, 2016
And you felt Nairaland is the best place to write an advice. Dumb niggis get caught,while smart niggis graduate real quick.
Re: How I Got Caught Today Using Exam Chip Also Known As Ekpo by comeandmarry: 11:11am On Jun 19, 2016
Luckymay:

Are you for real?

Themosthigh truly is on Hard drugs.
Re: How I Got Caught Today Using Exam Chip Also Known As Ekpo by Luckymay(f): 11:37am On Jun 19, 2016
comeandmarry:

Themosthigh truly is on Hard drugs.
Lol. Thought as Much
Re: How I Got Caught Today Using Exam Chip Also Known As Ekpo by spargs(m): 11:38am On Jun 19, 2016
Na ode u b!.......next year too carry expo. Mtchew
Re: How I Got Caught Today Using Exam Chip Also Known As Ekpo by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 19, 2016
U av automatic carryover or automatic withdrawal from the university
Re: How I Got Caught Today Using Exam Chip Also Known As Ekpo by teeghurl(f): 12:17pm On Jun 19, 2016
themosthigh:
Youths nowadays are very weak and lilly livered..if it was during my time, i will bring out my expos and copy on the table and no examiner is fearless enough to seize my papers. They will even be grateful i came to write the exams sef.
i was a don and no idiot will dare fail me unless face the consequences..when i stand with even the VC he shakes and tremble in fear cause they know that i am naughty by nature and a natural born killer,ghe know that the dead never talk or seize papers.
I graduated with first class gpa of 4.96 and they had to beg me to reduce .4 points so that i will rather equate not break records and recieved that award as the 2nd best graduating student with praises and smiles though they knew it was all false but fear is a good teacher cool

Yeye dey smell undecided
Re: How I Got Caught Today Using Exam Chip Also Known As Ekpo by guiddoti: 12:53pm On Jun 19, 2016
YabaLeftist:
Which one be Ekpo Abi na expo?
Ekpo is egun in Yoruba.
Re: How I Got Caught Today Using Exam Chip Also Known As Ekpo by maleeks(m): 12:59pm On Jun 19, 2016
themosthigh:

fire me your nomenclature
Re: How I Got Caught Today Using Exam Chip Also Known As Ekpo by Honestly1: 1:01pm On Jun 19, 2016
EBUBS:
Gosh! why didn't i study well for this course? why did i use it? so I'm rewriting next session? kai! na so i take f....ck up? these were the questions ringing in my head.
My spirit asked me a question, "guy you fit do this thing so? the other fake spirit replied "the fear of carry over is the beginning of wisdom". I just had to do it since i focused so much on my departmental course overlooking my elective course.
I took it inside, and during the exams I looked up and discovered my brain was blank, no inspiration at all, since my mind was focused on the ekpo i had in my pocket Hey!. I looked around, gradually removed the ekpo from my pocket, then i gently inserted it into my answer sheet. Omo! My hands were shivering/sweating, but i just needed to finish what i started.
I continued, taking it out and in while i read a line, hoping i was smart enough. that spirit came again, "guy what if them catch you"? the other one replied "Laye, continue your thing". behold i heard a voice "take up your answer sheet" (wishing it was still am imagination) i continued. then again i heard hey, I'm talking to you, (ewoo, I'm finished) na so dem take gbab me oo. Had to give it to him, knowing what the repercussion was (automatic carry over) i walked out and vowed that I'll never take any course lightly..

My advice: never ever depend on chip/epko, at all. Stop it/never try it. we can always plan ahead. ...

You are so dumb! Mtcheeeeew
Re: How I Got Caught Today Using Exam Chip Also Known As Ekpo by marwanafrica: 1:15pm On Jun 19, 2016
EBUBS:
Gosh! why didn't i study well for this course? why did i use it? so I'm rewriting next session? kai! na so i take f....ck up? these were the questions ringing in my head.
My spirit asked me a question, "guy you fit do this thing so? the other fake spirit replied "the fear of carry over is the beginning of wisdom". I just had to do it since i focused so much on my departmental course overlooking my elective course.
I took it inside, and during the exams I looked up and discovered my brain was blank, no inspiration at all, since my mind was focused on the ekpo i had in my pocket Hey!. I looked around, gradually removed the ekpo from my pocket, then i gently inserted it into my answer sheet. Omo! My hands were shivering/sweating, but i just needed to finish what i started.
I continued, taking it out and in while i read a line, hoping i was smart enough. that spirit came again, "guy what if them catch you"? the other one replied "Laye, continue your thing". behold i heard a voice "take up your answer sheet" (wishing it was still am imagination) i continued. then again i heard hey, I'm talking to you, (ewoo, I'm finished) na so dem take gbab me oo. Had to give it to him, knowing what the repercussion was (automatic carry over) i walked out and vowed that I'll never take any course lightly..

My advice: never ever depend on chip/epko, at all. Stop it/never try it. we can always plan ahead. ...
. Guy ur school cheap oh, if na IBBUL na to be withdrawn ooh
Re: How I Got Caught Today Using Exam Chip Also Known As Ekpo by Tabelachizza(f): 1:19pm On Jun 19, 2016
amtaken:
Taa mechie onu gi ebe ahu.

E don pain you there......Sorry/Ndo/Kpele.....
Re: How I Got Caught Today Using Exam Chip Also Known As Ekpo by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 19, 2016
LMAyedun:
You can still try it again Bro, only be smarter next time.. cool

Op , check~ I think that spirit with the deceitful voice has left you and found a new host. . How many fingers did I put up ? How many now?? How many this?? Sambody saut halaluya!! He is healed!!

But Ayedun I fear for yho o
Re: How I Got Caught Today Using Exam Chip Also Known As Ekpo by nzemila(m): 1:53pm On Jun 19, 2016
Koko88:
you get luck say no be unn

UNN dey kill person? abeg slow down
Re: How I Got Caught Today Using Exam Chip Also Known As Ekpo by Oluwason(m): 2:33pm On Jun 19, 2016
themosthigh:

Hmm, iwo omo yi? So u haven't stopped smoking that shit?
Re: How I Got Caught Today Using Exam Chip Also Known As Ekpo by deebrain(m): 3:16pm On Jun 19, 2016
amtaken:

Where is yr human sympathy?

Instead of you to haf tell him SORRY....
Re: How I Got Caught Today Using Exam Chip Also Known As Ekpo by makaveli902: 3:31pm On Jun 19, 2016
themosthigh:
I will bring out my expos and copy on the table and no examiner is fearless enough to seize my papers. They will even be grateful i came to write the exams sef.

YOU MUST BE A CULTIST, A CAPON FOR THAT MATTER....
Re: How I Got Caught Today Using Exam Chip Also Known As Ekpo by Willgates(m): 4:04pm On Jun 19, 2016
UuzbaGuuzba:

Ka sogo tie!

I once lived in Ikot Epene. Ekpo is Masquerade.

Spell this EXPO properly let's hear word.
What's your own na? The students of Akwa ibom and Calabar origin call it "ekpo." because you stayed it IK doesn't mean you know the language more than the natives. Ndiongoke si'nam nboro ishi iko sef

1 Like

Re: How I Got Caught Today Using Exam Chip Also Known As Ekpo by Fourwinds: 4:57pm On Jun 19, 2016
amtaken:
heheheheheeee.....hahahahaaaa
Re: How I Got Caught Today Using Exam Chip Also Known As Ekpo by Israellb(m): 5:59pm On Jun 19, 2016
themosthigh:

Re: How I Got Caught Today Using Exam Chip Also Known As Ekpo by themosthigh: 8:46pm On Jun 19, 2016
makaveli902:

YOU MUST BE A CULTIST, A CAPON FOR THAT MATTER....

I was a god

1 Like

Re: How I Got Caught Today Using Exam Chip Also Known As Ekpo by Kennyking1234: 8:22pm On Nov 13, 2021
holy holy holy holy
themosthigh:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Apologizes To Students, Parents Over Prolonged ASUU Strike / List Of State Universities In Nigeria / College Of Education Akamkpa Expels Student For Refusal To Sing National Anthem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.