Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

How I Got Caught Today Using Exam Chip Also Known As Ekpo - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How I Got Caught Today Using Exam Chip Also Known As Ekpo (20134 Views)

U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" / What Were You Known For In Secondary School? Share For Fun. / 2017/2018 MAUTECH Formerly Known As FUTY Post-utme Form Is Out. Cut Mark Is 180 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Got Caught Today Using Exam Chip Also Known As Ekpo by saintneo(m): 6:36am On Jun 19, 2016
Hassan080196:

It is not as if you are rather it is as if you were....

#Peace.

I doubt if you know how to use English.....both are correct, it depends on the speaker's/writer's time reference.

1 Like

Re: How I Got Caught Today Using Exam Chip Also Known As Ekpo by Nobody: 6:37am On Jun 19, 2016
K
Re: How I Got Caught Today Using Exam Chip Also Known As Ekpo by cephaswizzy(m): 6:38am On Jun 19, 2016
amtaken:
You can't even spell 'expo' and it is not as if you are olodo.
Calabar and akwa ibom do call it ekpo. it's the same thing with expo.

2 Likes

Re: How I Got Caught Today Using Exam Chip Also Known As Ekpo by inemani: 6:38am On Jun 19, 2016
Yeye people accusing the OP, in Akwa Ibom/Cross River we call it EKPO! So cut him some slack and get the lesson in his post

3 Likes

Re: How I Got Caught Today Using Exam Chip Also Known As Ekpo by Nobody: 6:40am On Jun 19, 2016
themosthigh:
Youths nowadays are very weak and lilly livered..if it was during my time, i will bring out my expos and copy on the table and no examiner is fearless enough to seize my papers. They will even be grateful i came to write the exams sef.
i was a don and no idiot will dare fail me unless face the consequences..when i stand with even the VC he shakes and tremble in fear cause they know that i am naughty by nature and a natural born killer,ghe know that the dead never talk or seize papers.
I graduated with first class gpa of 4.96 and they had to beg me to reduce .4 points so that i will rather equate not break records and recieved that award as the 2nd best graduating student with praises and smiles though they knew it was all false but fear is a good teacher cool
Now i am richer than solomon and higher than the angels and i remain a god

8 Likes

Re: How I Got Caught Today Using Exam Chip Also Known As Ekpo by Tabelachizza(f): 6:41am On Jun 19, 2016
amtaken:

Not as if he can't spell EXPO,,in Unical,CRUTECH,Uniuyo.Aksu,,dats wat they call Expo...Make ur research well b4 drawing the conclusion DAT he can't spell EXPO.....
You are even guilty.... U ain't travelling ryt??
Start travelling and start learning aw different peeps address different things...
OKACHA-MARA.....

5 Likes

Re: How I Got Caught Today Using Exam Chip Also Known As Ekpo by cephaswizzy(m): 6:41am On Jun 19, 2016
YabaLeftist:
Which one be Ekpo Abi na expo?
ekpo is an efik/ibibio word. it means expo

1 Like

Re: How I Got Caught Today Using Exam Chip Also Known As Ekpo by SAEJO: 6:42am On Jun 19, 2016
EBUBS:

ekpo is ekpo. if i wanted to say expo i would. ask someone else if you don't know what ekpo means.
no go jack well, na akpu u go soon carry gum for Ur exam papers say na smartness, smwhhh!!! who Expo done ever epp
Re: How I Got Caught Today Using Exam Chip Also Known As Ekpo by Jacko01: 6:43am On Jun 19, 2016
Thot spme schools expel students for such
Lucky you
Re: How I Got Caught Today Using Exam Chip Also Known As Ekpo by kingvectorv(m): 6:44am On Jun 19, 2016
Funny guy
Re: How I Got Caught Today Using Exam Chip Also Known As Ekpo by EmmyBiggy(m): 6:44am On Jun 19, 2016
Thank your God that the repercussion was automatic carry over and not expulsion, you would have started all over again
Re: How I Got Caught Today Using Exam Chip Also Known As Ekpo by YabaLeftist: 6:46am On Jun 19, 2016
cephaswizzy:

Okay.
Re: How I Got Caught Today Using Exam Chip Also Known As Ekpo by MrHibee(m): 6:47am On Jun 19, 2016
Try that in OAU ife and they''ll show you the road back to your father's house.....tchwwww

1 Like

Re: How I Got Caught Today Using Exam Chip Also Known As Ekpo by nuremoore(m): 6:50am On Jun 19, 2016
themosthigh:
Youths nowadays are very weak and lilly livered..if it was during my time, i will bring out my expos and copy on the table and no examiner is fearless enough to seize my papers. They will even be grateful i came to write the exams sef.
i was a don and no idiot will dare fail me unless face the consequences..when i stand with even the VC he shakes and tremble in fear cause they know that i am naughty by nature and a natural born killer,ghe know that the dead never talk or seize papers.
I graduated with first class gpa of 4.96 and they had to beg me to reduce .4 points so that i will rather equate not break records and recieved that award as the 2nd best graduating student with praises and smiles though they knew it was all false but fear is a good teacher cool

Hhmmmmmm.....Uncle, U can Lie Ooooo
Re: How I Got Caught Today Using Exam Chip Also Known As Ekpo by skywalker001(m): 6:52am On Jun 19, 2016
So d repercussion of carryin expo is jst to rewrite d course. Abeg wch skul b dat ? Trust my skul (Aare Awon University Agbaye) AAUA, u wil face panel for lik 2-3yrs and afta wen u almost graduate na to expel u... Say NO to examination malpractices
Re: How I Got Caught Today Using Exam Chip Also Known As Ekpo by Swiftlee(m): 6:53am On Jun 19, 2016
undecided Continu, we are watching you!
Re: How I Got Caught Today Using Exam Chip Also Known As Ekpo by ManTiger(m): 6:57am On Jun 19, 2016
That could lead to expulsion in OAU.
Re: How I Got Caught Today Using Exam Chip Also Known As Ekpo by skywalker001(m): 6:58am On Jun 19, 2016
[quote author=HarkymTheOracle post=46707900][/quote] Abeg watz d title of dat movie ? I need to see it
Re: How I Got Caught Today Using Exam Chip Also Known As Ekpo by patola080(m): 7:02am On Jun 19, 2016
Na I too know dey worry her she may good at it too
Re: How I Got Caught Today Using Exam Chip Also Known As Ekpo by Tobium1(m): 7:03am On Jun 19, 2016
And u did'nt fill malpractice form?
Re: How I Got Caught Today Using Exam Chip Also Known As Ekpo by Engrr(m): 7:07am On Jun 19, 2016
Why wouldn't U depend on Expo when u re wasting all your time in NL and other social networks

.......i wonder that school that takes chips lightly like that Because for my Alma Mata, na automatic expulsion!
Re: How I Got Caught Today Using Exam Chip Also Known As Ekpo by Astuteleader(m): 7:08am On Jun 19, 2016
Da owo ka iso fuk ekpo mfo.. No levels

2 Likes

Re: How I Got Caught Today Using Exam Chip Also Known As Ekpo by lordcenred(m): 7:11am On Jun 19, 2016
amtaken:

He is right bro.
We call it "ekpo" in akwa ibom i.e masquerade or ghost
Re: How I Got Caught Today Using Exam Chip Also Known As Ekpo by PigMeat: 7:12am On Jun 19, 2016
EBUBS:
Gosh! why didn't i study well for this course? why did i use it? so I'm rewriting next session? kai! na so i take f....ck up? these were the questions ringing in my head.
My spirit asked me a question, "guy you fit do this thing so? the other fake spirit replied "the fear of carry over is the beginning of wisdom". I just had to do it since i focused so much on my departmental course overlooking my elective course.
I took it inside, and during the exams I looked up and discovered my brain was blank, no inspiration at all, since my mind was focused on the ekpo i had in my pocket Hey!. I looked around, gradually removed the ekpo from my pocket, then i gently inserted it into my answer sheet. Omo! My hands were shivering/sweating, but i just needed to finish what i started.
I continued, taking it out and in while i read a line, hoping i was smart enough. that spirit came again, "guy what if them catch you"? the other one replied "Laye, continue your thing". behold i heard a voice "take up your answer sheet" (wishing it was still am imagination) i continued. then again i heard hey, I'm talking to you, (ewoo, I'm finished) na so dem take gbab me oo. Had to give it to him, knowing what the repercussion was (automatic carry over) i walked out and vowed that I'll never take any course lightly..

My advice: never ever depend on chip/epko, at all. Stop it/never try it. we can always plan ahead. ...
op which skool u dey attend? If this is the only purnishment metted on "ekpo" students then ekpo will be a normal thing my skool. Come to benpoly and do same thing, u go face panel and get "graduated" if the case doesnt favour you(ofcourse u can never win) instantly without result.
Re: How I Got Caught Today Using Exam Chip Also Known As Ekpo by wasak(m): 7:16am On Jun 19, 2016
You are so lucky, in Bayero University kano, it's expulsion straight away, nothing can change it.
Re: How I Got Caught Today Using Exam Chip Also Known As Ekpo by Engrr(m): 7:17am On Jun 19, 2016
cephaswizzy:

Re: How I Got Caught Today Using Exam Chip Also Known As Ekpo by wawaboy1(m): 7:24am On Jun 19, 2016
Engrr:

EVERY BODY SHOUTING "IF NA MY SCHOOL" MOST THE SCHOOLS U GUYS ARE TALKING ABOUT, THIER LECTURERS COLLECT BRIBE TO PASS STUDENTS.

IF YOU NO KNOW YOU NO GO KNOW.

2 Likes

Re: How I Got Caught Today Using Exam Chip Also Known As Ekpo by yutsuf(m): 7:25am On Jun 19, 2016
was confused when i saw ekpo.... it's supposed to be expo, no wonder u took it........
Re: How I Got Caught Today Using Exam Chip Also Known As Ekpo by sidebayo(m): 7:26am On Jun 19, 2016
themosthigh:

indeed, you're the most high.. smh
Re: How I Got Caught Today Using Exam Chip Also Known As Ekpo by amtaken(f): 7:29am On Jun 19, 2016
Ok sis.
lordcenred:

He is right bro.
We call it "ekpo" in akwa ibom i.e masquerade or ghost
Re: How I Got Caught Today Using Exam Chip Also Known As Ekpo by amtaken(f): 7:30am On Jun 19, 2016
Taa mechie onu gi ebe ahu.
Tabelachizza:

Not as if he can't spell EXPO,,in Unical,CRUTECH,Uniuyo.Aksu,,dats wat they call Expo...Make ur research well b4 drawing the conclusion DAT he can't spell EXPO.....
You are even guilty.... U ain't travelling ryt??
Start travelling and start learning aw different peeps address different things...
OKACHA-MARA.....
Re: How I Got Caught Today Using Exam Chip Also Known As Ekpo by wayodude(m): 7:32am On Jun 19, 2016
themosthigh:

Hahahahaa funny guy! Okayooooo oga Solo we don hear LoL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yabatech Female Hostel (Bakassi) Is On Fire. / Another Male Student In Tears As His Girlfriend Dumps Her (Video) / 2 Killed At OOU Student Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.