Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,590 members, 7,820,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

North Panics Over Buhari’s Health, Begin Plans - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Panics Over Buhari’s Health, Begin Plans (4276 Views)

Senate Begin Plans To Force AGF To Free Nnamdi Kanu / North Panics Over Buhari’s Health / FG PANICS As Nigeria Loses 14 Billion Naira Daily!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

North Panics Over Buhari’s Health, Begin Plans by maupe: 7:18am On Jun 19, 2016
Even as the nation prays for the quick recovery of President Muhammadu Buhari, who is said to be nursing an ear infection, feelers have emerged that a cross section of Northern leaders and politi­ cians are becoming apprehensive of the region losing out again in the power equation. Our Source learnt that meetings are going on at very high levels among Northern political leaders who are anxious to avoid a repeat of late President Umaru Yar’Adua ill health saga. It was learnt that a meeting of the Governors of the All Progressives Congress (APC) from the North held recently in Asokoro, Abuja had the issue on the front burner. A credible source told our correspondent that it is a tensed issue in the North, after losing power to the South in 2010, when Yar’Adua passed on. “The Northern leaders may pretend they are not disturbed, but political meetings have commenced, the APC governors of Northern extraction are not willing to take chances. They are not looking at it as a minor issue. In politics, you have to be prepared” “The Northern politicians, especially the governors are aware of the constitution as it relates to the vacancy of any political office, so the jostling is in high gear.” Our source learnt that there is more to the recent release of Presidential Campaign posters of a North-East Governor pairing him with another governor from the South-East. It was also learnt that the recent call for restruc­ turing of the country by a former Vice-President was part of the plans by politicians in the North to position them. “Who printed the posters, we are being told that unknown people printed it, which is a lie. Among them, there is already a jostling for political rele­ vance in case of any eventuality, which we are not praying for” In his reaction, former Minister of Sports during the Olusegun Obasanjo administration, Bala Kaoje told our source that Nigerians are praying for Buhari, saying he is coming back in good health. “It is a minor thing which Nigerians shouldn’t be apprehensive about. Anybody can fall sick.” President Buhari is scheduled to return to Abuja today from his vacation in London where he also attended to his ear ailment. Meanwhile, the contitution provides that, should the president be incapacitated enough not to carry on with his presidential duties, the vice- president automatically takes over.
www.thebreakingtimes.com/north-panics-over-buharis-health/
Re: North Panics Over Buhari’s Health, Begin Plans by PassingShot(m): 7:18am On Jun 19, 2016
Breakingtimes indeed.

I no blame una. Na the mods wey dey put every news from useless sources for fp I blame.

7 Likes

Re: North Panics Over Buhari’s Health, Begin Plans by Oche211(m): 7:21am On Jun 19, 2016
Ok
Re: North Panics Over Buhari’s Health, Begin Plans by eleojo23: 7:23am On Jun 19, 2016
Why are we always saddled with sick presidents?
Re: North Panics Over Buhari’s Health, Begin Plans by jcross19: 7:25am On Jun 19, 2016
God won't allow such to happen , this will worst the chaos in the country.

President bubu please get well.

can we join hand together and pray for him?

I think pmb love to surprise nigerian!!!. He will show up now like commando.
Re: North Panics Over Buhari’s Health, Begin Plans by Sunnymatey(m): 7:38am On Jun 19, 2016
They is absolutely nothing to be apprehensive about, mr president is human and has come of age. The constitution is sacrosant in case of any eventuality the vp takes over.

4 Likes

Re: North Panics Over Buhari’s Health, Begin Plans by Shortyy(f): 7:40am On Jun 19, 2016
But if it is his time to die, why don't y'all just let him die in peace? a lot of people have died in this his fvcked up administration y'all don't care about that? you only care about losing POWER in your region! i smh for these northerners. You should know that there is something called karma, when it strikes, no angel or god can stop it.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: North Panics Over Buhari’s Health, Begin Plans by michiyke2003(m): 7:47am On Jun 19, 2016
Shortyy:
But if it is his time to die, why don't y'all just let him die in peace? a lot of people have died in this his fvcked up administration y'all don't care about that? you only care about losing POWER in your region! i smh for these northerners. You should know that there is something called karma, when it strikes, no angel or god can stop it.

that sentence about karma,i like it

2 Likes

Re: North Panics Over Buhari’s Health, Begin Plans by sigiyaya(m): 7:55am On Jun 19, 2016
Obj brought in sick yar'Adua from the north Three years later he died in office, GEJ took over.

Tinubu has successed in bringing in another sick man from the north and this one no go even reach three years in office. And Osinbade must take over constitutionally nothing more nothing less.

The ab0ki's no know say this is the original plan from the on set, they think say na only them sabi love power abi The truth is that the old man dying @ 73 is not bad, so let me sit and watch as the drama unfolds shikina grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: North Panics Over Buhari’s Health, Begin Plans by Dereformer(m): 7:58am On Jun 19, 2016
jcross19:
God won't allow such to happen , this will worst the chaos in the country.

President bubu please get well.

can we join hand together and pray for him?

I think pmb love to surprise nigerian!!!. He will show up now like commando.

I will not join hands with you. In fact, if he wants to die let him die.
More people have died in buhari's one year in office than in GET's whole years in office.

Do you know how many have died of hardship and hunger during the past one year?

Do you know how many families that go without food because their bread winners have lost their jobs.

Do you know how many children that have been withdrawn from school because of inability to pay their school fees?

The useless policies of this administration make life difficult for Nigerians.

If buhari wants to die let him die. Period.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: North Panics Over Buhari’s Health, Begin Plans by fiizznation: 8:06am On Jun 19, 2016
It is always "our source". Listen, Nobody is going to escape death in this world. And if it's God's willing that buhari will die this year or the next one, there is absolutely nothing anybody can do about it. And if the same God has ordained that buhari will live until he is 100yrs or more, there is absolutely nothing anybody can do. So people should stop fabricating nonsense because no human is immortal. We will all die someday.

Anyway if the president is 'seriously' ill like some people have been saying, then I wish him a quick recovery. But I still don't get it though; what's the big deal if someone is ill? People don't get sick again or what? Funny people

7 Likes

Re: North Panics Over Buhari’s Health, Begin Plans by hardbody: 8:10am On Jun 19, 2016
Shortyy:

Love this your post.

3 Likes

Re: North Panics Over Buhari’s Health, Begin Plans by malton: 8:13am On Jun 19, 2016
undecided
Re: North Panics Over Buhari’s Health, Begin Plans by thesicilian: 8:19am On Jun 19, 2016
We're watching. After all we don't really have a say, even though they tell us we do.
Re: North Panics Over Buhari’s Health, Begin Plans by DonCortino: 8:20am On Jun 19, 2016
Buhari don return?
Re: North Panics Over Buhari’s Health, Begin Plans by Abeymills(m): 8:22am On Jun 19, 2016
North n power they care less about others selfish set of creatures bubuhari has brot retrogression death n pain to Nigerians the will of God for Nigerians is greater than anyone

2 Likes

Re: North Panics Over Buhari’s Health, Begin Plans by ganisucks(f): 8:25am On Jun 19, 2016
PassingShot:
Breakingtimes indeed.

I no blame una. Na the mods wey dey put every news from useless sources for fp I blame.
Y̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ǖ are a chameleon, hypocrite A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ a very unserious individual. When news ☀̤̣̈̇f a Naval officer stashing a million dollars in a septic tank W̶̲̥̅̊åS̤̈̊ put on FP, Y̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ǖ said the officer should be dealt with, even though it W̶̲̥̅̊åS̤̈̊ attributed †̥♥ a source. I don't blame Y̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ǖ, I blame the illiterate who gave Y̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ǖ I like.

11 Likes

Re: North Panics Over Buhari’s Health, Begin Plans by overall90: 8:28am On Jun 19, 2016
Even if the source is questionable,there is nothing in the report that is out of the ordinary.

1 Like

Re: North Panics Over Buhari’s Health, Begin Plans by Likei(m): 8:30am On Jun 19, 2016
eleojo23:
Why are we always saddled with sick presidents?

Fayose warned you, but you voted a sick old illiterate to power, now he has messed up the economy.

5 Likes

Re: North Panics Over Buhari’s Health, Begin Plans by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 19, 2016
Buhari will not die in Jesus name
Re: North Panics Over Buhari’s Health, Begin Plans by Dereformer(m): 8:37am On Jun 19, 2016
fiizznation:
It is always "our source". Listen, Nobody is going to escape death in this world. And if it's God's willing that buhari will die this year or the next one, there is absolutely nothing anybody can do about it. And if the same God has ordained that buhari will live until he is 100yrs or more, there is absolutely nothing anybody can do. So people should stop fabricating nonsense because no human is immortal. We will all die someday.

Anyway if the president is 'seriously' ill like some people have been saying, then I wish him a quick recovery. But I still don't get it though; what's the big deal if someone is ill? People don't get sick again or what? Funny people

It is a big deal because people are dieing as a result of the useless policies of the illiterate involved.

3 Likes

Re: North Panics Over Buhari’s Health, Begin Plans by Pheals(f): 8:37am On Jun 19, 2016
sigiyaya:
Obj brought in sick yar'Adua from the north Three years later he died in office, GEJ took over.

Tinubu has successed in bringing in another sick man from the north and this one no go even reach three years in office. And Osinbade must take over constitutionally nothing more nothing less.

The ab0ki's no know say this is the original plan from the on set, they think say na only them sabi love power abi The truth is that the old man dying @ 73 is not bad, so let me sit and watch as the drama unfolds shikina grin grin
grin does aboki too love power ! Sick people
Re: North Panics Over Buhari’s Health, Begin Plans by Dereformer(m): 8:39am On Jun 19, 2016
mrkayusfit:
Buhari will not die in Jesus name

But other people will die ba. Hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: North Panics Over Buhari’s Health, Begin Plans by omenka(m): 8:39am On Jun 19, 2016
PassingShot:
Breakingtimes indeed.

When I saw the source I just hissed and scrolled by...

1 Like

Re: North Panics Over Buhari’s Health, Begin Plans by ilovetheline: 8:40am On Jun 19, 2016
When they fail to uphold constitution, Nigeria will be so over. PS this is treason
Re: North Panics Over Buhari’s Health, Begin Plans by hucienda: 8:42am On Jun 19, 2016
They were warned judging from recent history but refused.

1 Like

Re: North Panics Over Buhari’s Health, Begin Plans by ajebuter(f): 8:44am On Jun 19, 2016
Na today?
Re: North Panics Over Buhari’s Health, Begin Plans by omenka(m): 8:46am On Jun 19, 2016
fiizznation:

Can't you see the source is breakingtimes?? What do you expect??

These guys once ran a story saying Buhari was evicted from his house in Maitama (or Asokoro) because he couldn't afford house rent, and then ran another just before election that Buhari owns a 2.5billion naira mansion in Asokoro.

Every single story on their platform is anti APC, anti North, anti Islam, pro IPOB/Biafra, pro Jonathan, pro PDP.

Then to deflect suspicion, all their reporters have YORUBA NAMES!! gringrin

3 Likes

Re: North Panics Over Buhari’s Health, Begin Plans by ilovetheline: 8:49am On Jun 19, 2016
omenka:

These guys once ran a story saying Buhari was evicted from his house in Maitama (or Asokoro) because he couldn't afford house rent, and then ran another just before election that Buhari owns a 2.5billion naira mansion in Asokoro.

Every single story on their platform is anti APC, anti North, anti Islam, pro IPOB/Biafra, pro Jonathan, pro PDP.

Then to deflect attention, all their reporters have YORUBA NAMES!! gringrin
if it is true( most likely is), it will be such a pity for sorry asses as you
Re: North Panics Over Buhari’s Health, Begin Plans by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 19, 2016
Does that mean Bubu isn't returning today? Fayose warned every one earlier before now but the religious and ethnic bigoted ones like Omenka wouldn't listen. Now we've entered a one chance plane travelling back to 1983 and the Yaradu saga of 2010. May Allahu save us all.

1 Like

Re: North Panics Over Buhari’s Health, Begin Plans by fiizznation: 8:58am On Jun 19, 2016
Dereformer:

It is a big deal because people are dieing as a result of the useless policies of the illiterate. involved.
You can't even spell 'dying' correctly and you are here calling someone an illiterate. You guys are funny

3 Likes

Re: North Panics Over Buhari’s Health, Begin Plans by fiizznation: 9:02am On Jun 19, 2016
omenka:

Then to deflect attention, all their reporters have YORUBA NAMES!! gringrin
Seriously I couldn't hold back the laughter, this hilarious post have cracked my ribs

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

DEFECTION: Hear What Musiliu Obanikoro Just Said Of The Jagaban / m / Tinubu With Our Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.