Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

DEFECTION: Hear What Musiliu Obanikoro Just Said Of The Jagaban - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DEFECTION: Hear What Musiliu Obanikoro Just Said Of The Jagaban (4269 Views)

Musiliu Obanikoro Officially Joins APC (photos) / Musiliu Obanikoro Finally Dumps PDP, Joins APC / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Musiliu Obanikoro's Plan To Join APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

DEFECTION: Hear What Musiliu Obanikoro Just Said Of The Jagaban by farem: 3:43pm On May 08, 2017
MUSILIU OBANIKORO...

"When I missed the road, I thought Leader would call me and pamper me, he didn't. And I can't just go back to him like that, so I decided to find my path in another place until I realise that the more I refuse to go back to my political root the more crisis I get myself involved.

Jagaban cannot be
destroyed by human being, Wallahi Tallahi, if it were possible, he shouldn't have escaped human destruction in 2003, 2007, 2011, 2015 and even now.....

Indeed, he is a man. whose face is the politics of Nigeria. Fighting him has made him more than what he would have been if I had peace with him.

We may need more of him in Africa but One of him is enough for Lagos and Nigeria....."

~~*MUSILIU OBANIKORO*

6 Likes

Re: DEFECTION: Hear What Musiliu Obanikoro Just Said Of The Jagaban by NOC1(m): 3:45pm On May 08, 2017
chai prodigal son is back, of the truth your sins are forgiven, but they should suffer you like Ifeanyi Ubah

I am an Igbo man of the Truth if it is not Jagban it is Tinubu. walahi no politician is like him, none of his beneficiaries are as relevant as him if you doubt, where is Udenwa who could not produce his successor, where Ibori, where is Alams, Mbadinuju, Obong victor Attah etc... all of them lost their structures.

12 Likes

Re: DEFECTION: Hear What Musiliu Obanikoro Just Said Of The Jagaban by RealLordZeus(m): 3:48pm On May 08, 2017
Now that ye have repent, ye shall be forgiven of all sin(corruption), go and sin no more
All hail, the mighty JAGABAN

1 Like

Re: DEFECTION: Hear What Musiliu Obanikoro Just Said Of The Jagaban by delishpot: 3:49pm On May 08, 2017
Who is jagaban abeg make una no vex. I actually asked Google but na music dem show me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DEFECTION: Hear What Musiliu Obanikoro Just Said Of The Jagaban by psucc(m): 3:49pm On May 08, 2017
No wonder he 'cooperate' with EFCC on his return.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DEFECTION: Hear What Musiliu Obanikoro Just Said Of The Jagaban by AntiWailer: 3:50pm On May 08, 2017
delishpot:
Who is jagaban abeg make una no vex. I actually asked Google but na music dem show me
Lol

Google no know book.

Na Ycee he go show u.
Re: DEFECTION: Hear What Musiliu Obanikoro Just Said Of The Jagaban by AntiWailer: 3:51pm On May 08, 2017
farem:

MUSILIU OBANIKORO...

"When I missed the road, I thought Leader would call me and pamper me, he didn't. And I can't just go back to him like that, so I decided to find my path in another place until I realise that the more I refuse to go back to my political root the more crisis I get myself involved.

Jagaban cannot be
destroyed by human being, Wallahi Tallahi, if it were possible, he shouldn't have escaped human destruction in 2003, 2007, 2011, 2015 and even now.....

Indeed, he is a man. whose face is the politics of Nigeria. Fighting him has made him more than what he would have been if I had peace with him.

We may need more of him in Africa but One of him is enough for Lagos and Nigeria....."

~~*MUSILIU OBANIKORO*

See the nicely crafted nonsense.

He suffered.

So now that u are back nobody will ask for our billion that u shared with Fayose ?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: DEFECTION: Hear What Musiliu Obanikoro Just Said Of The Jagaban by NOC1(m): 3:53pm On May 08, 2017
delishpot:

He is The king maker, a warrior, conqueror, The only politician that know when to run, walk and stand.

run to him now for blessing.

7 Likes

Re: DEFECTION: Hear What Musiliu Obanikoro Just Said Of The Jagaban by delishpot: 3:56pm On May 08, 2017
NOC1:

He is The king maker, a warrior, conqueror, The only politician that know when to run, walk and stand.

run to him now for blessing.

Hahahaha, How will I do that when I don't know who he is na?

1 Like

Re: DEFECTION: Hear What Musiliu Obanikoro Just Said Of The Jagaban by Cholls(m): 4:02pm On May 08, 2017
my brother's chai! a man that speaks with both sides of is mouth his that one a Man. SMH

3 Likes

Re: DEFECTION: Hear What Musiliu Obanikoro Just Said Of The Jagaban by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 08, 2017
AFONJAS matters..

na dem dem. happy reunion.
Re: DEFECTION: Hear What Musiliu Obanikoro Just Said Of The Jagaban by raumdeuter: 4:22pm On May 08, 2017
See Obanikoro that fought and abused Tinubu endlessly

WHere are his Bode George and co

1 Like

Re: DEFECTION: Hear What Musiliu Obanikoro Just Said Of The Jagaban by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:03pm On May 08, 2017
raumdeuter:
See Obanikoro that fought and abused Tinubu endlessly

WHere are his Bode George and co

Bode George is 70% APC and 30% APC. Wait for its manifestation.

Many PDP Chieftains in Lagos have moved to APC, officially and unofficially

2 Likes

Re: DEFECTION: Hear What Musiliu Obanikoro Just Said Of The Jagaban by raumdeuter: 5:05pm On May 08, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Bode George is 70% APC and 30% APC. Wait for its manifestation.

Many PDP Chieftains in Lagos have moved to APC, officially and unofficially

So who are the people left in PDP Southwest and in Nigeria

Is it FFK and Fayose

4 Likes

Re: DEFECTION: Hear What Musiliu Obanikoro Just Said Of The Jagaban by AkinPhysicist: 5:06pm On May 08, 2017
cool Obanikoro olojukokoro - when some of us were warning you, you were running that your elede mouth like were to n fa lo yon. There are serious conditions before full acceptance will even be considered. Go and take several seats. cool

1 Like

Re: DEFECTION: Hear What Musiliu Obanikoro Just Said Of The Jagaban by fineboynl(m): 5:07pm On May 08, 2017
koro koro is now talking from both side of his mouth. I think nairaland is giving him much publicity. we should forget him and move oh.

tinubu is up to something. a ground plan as he is now gathering felles to him side for 2019 elections.

politician are not to be trusted

2 Likes

Re: DEFECTION: Hear What Musiliu Obanikoro Just Said Of The Jagaban by Progressive01(m): 5:11pm On May 08, 2017
Doesn't sound like Koro. Op, try again.
Re: DEFECTION: Hear What Musiliu Obanikoro Just Said Of The Jagaban by Franzinni: 5:11pm On May 08, 2017
Freaking Afonja!!!!! Spineless muda***.. You want to slither back into the garden of Eden abi?

No good butt kissing scumbag.... After efcc wan cut your head you now want to join the family with lamb blood on their door post abi

Politics tuah!!!!
Re: DEFECTION: Hear What Musiliu Obanikoro Just Said Of The Jagaban by Basic123: 5:17pm On May 08, 2017
This kind of remark on tinubu is what makes PDP,IBRFs a.k.a clifford orji descendants and El-rufai do this

5 Likes

Re: DEFECTION: Hear What Musiliu Obanikoro Just Said Of The Jagaban by leofab(f): 6:09pm On May 08, 2017
Asss licking.. afonja self
Re: DEFECTION: Hear What Musiliu Obanikoro Just Said Of The Jagaban by Articul8(m): 6:12pm On May 08, 2017
Cry me a river musiliu. To me,Koro has no political weight.

1 Like

Re: DEFECTION: Hear What Musiliu Obanikoro Just Said Of The Jagaban by fearNORTH: 6:14pm On May 08, 2017
Awon Afonjas..... trust them at your own peril.
Tufiakwa

Re: DEFECTION: Hear What Musiliu Obanikoro Just Said Of The Jagaban by lilytender: 6:37pm On May 08, 2017
I hope Musiliu Obanikoro has finished paying the money he collected from ATM-Dasuki which he is now repaying to EFCC? If he has not, he should go back and complee his repayment before coming to APC, if not, the Thunder that just fired the Baale of Idumota (Rilwan Akiolu) is till very much around to fire Obanikoro also.

1 Like

Re: DEFECTION: Hear What Musiliu Obanikoro Just Said Of The Jagaban by wallex1983(m): 6:44pm On May 08, 2017
Fayose will soon be bold enough to come and plead for mercy.

What of FFk?

2 Likes

Re: DEFECTION: Hear What Musiliu Obanikoro Just Said Of The Jagaban by BossKratos: 6:45pm On May 08, 2017
leofab:
Asss licking.. afonja self

Are you one of the aba made inyamiri jews? undecided

4 Likes

Re: DEFECTION: Hear What Musiliu Obanikoro Just Said Of The Jagaban by ayando(m): 7:15pm On May 08, 2017
So disgusting.
Re: DEFECTION: Hear What Musiliu Obanikoro Just Said Of The Jagaban by BermudaTriangle(m): 8:17pm On May 08, 2017
NOC1:
chai prodigal son is back, of the truth your sins are forgiven, but they should suffer you like Ifeanyi Ubah

I am an Igbo man of the Truth if it is not Jagban it is Tinubu. walahi no politician is like him, none of his beneficiaries are as relevant as him if you doubt, where is Udenwa who could not produce his successor, where Ibori, where is Alams, Mbadinuju, Obong victor Attah etc... all of them lost their structures.

Whao ! Thought-provoking.

3 Likes

Re: DEFECTION: Hear What Musiliu Obanikoro Just Said Of The Jagaban by PeacenLove2: 8:47pm On May 08, 2017
There you go! Let some senseless Nigerians keep killing themselves for people like these. They'll dump you before you say Jack in pursuit of their own personal interests. APC,PDP, JST,LDG whatever they call themselves, what ideologies do they have that distinguishes one from the other? What makes any of them unique? Nothing. These are just same set of people proliferating the system with parties in order to have more shots at contesting.

I just hope this administration gets things right if they want continuity so voters will see a need to return to the polls come 2019.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DEFECTION: Hear What Musiliu Obanikoro Just Said Of The Jagaban by ettybaba(m): 8:47pm On May 08, 2017
Tinubu is too much.

1 Like

Re: DEFECTION: Hear What Musiliu Obanikoro Just Said Of The Jagaban by leofab(f): 8:59pm On May 08, 2017
BossKratos:

Are you one of the aba made inyamiri jews? undecided
am a proud Igbo and am from Delta; oya kill your self
Re: DEFECTION: Hear What Musiliu Obanikoro Just Said Of The Jagaban by saintgp(m): 9:23pm On May 08, 2017
With this thrilling prodigious speech i most.rev tinubu jagaban says:
"my son,ur sins have been forgiven.u r now a saint,koro go and sin no more as u remain a useful tool to apc".

(1) (2) (Reply)

US VP Visit To Flood Victims Vs Nigeria VP. Nigerians Una Mumu Never Start. / Buhari Wearing Babaringa, ‘Plays’ Football With Supporters - Nigerians React / Emir Sanusi, Atiku Abubakar, Olusegun Obasanjo All Know It's Jubril In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.