Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,936 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Pretty Model Cries For Help After Being A Victim Of Gas Explosion.Graphic Photos - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pretty Model Cries For Help After Being A Victim Of Gas Explosion.Graphic Photos (1359 Views)

Abandoned Policeman Cries Out For Help After Breaking His Leg In An Acident.PICS / UK Based Nigerian Man Suffering From Cancer Cries For Help After Losing Wife / 11-Year-Old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Cries For Help (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pretty Model Cries For Help After Being A Victim Of Gas Explosion.Graphic Photos by PrettyCrystal: 7:35am On Jun 19, 2016
This is quite unfortunate. A pretty young girl bubbling with life -has got her world taking a different shape after becoming a victim of gas explosion in her house. According to reports, the unfortunate incident happened to the 21-year-old upcoming model simply identified as Chinenye as she tried to boil water to bathe for work on Friday and now she is currently receiving treatment in a hospital.

Read below what was posted online by Blossom Emechebe on her behalf;

She woke up at about 6am to boil water to bathe for work, she turned on the gas and struck the matches, it didn't catch, then she did it again, it was then we heard d explosion. The fire threw her against the door, and then blocked her exit, according to her, she didn't know the force dat got her too her feet, and so she entered the fire and rushed out of the kitchen to the room, the fire chased her out, the rug where she was standing on got burnt. So that was how it happened.

She's a young girl of 21, just started a modelling career, even though she works as well. We are in need of serious help, in order to save her life. Please, if your platform would help us, it would really gladden our hearts, but if not, we are still good. You may call me up to confirm the authenticity and evidence.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/06/pretty-21-year-old-model-cries-for-help.html

Re: Pretty Model Cries For Help After Being A Victim Of Gas Explosion.Graphic Photos by PrettyCrystal: 7:36am On Jun 19, 2016
we wish her speedy recovery
Re: Pretty Model Cries For Help After Being A Victim Of Gas Explosion.Graphic Photos by eleko1: 7:38am On Jun 19, 2016
sad
Re: Pretty Model Cries For Help After Being A Victim Of Gas Explosion.Graphic Photos by Nobody: 7:39am On Jun 19, 2016
shocked
Re: Pretty Model Cries For Help After Being A Victim Of Gas Explosion.Graphic Photos by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 19, 2016
Mehn, this is so not good! sad
Re: Pretty Model Cries For Help After Being A Victim Of Gas Explosion.Graphic Photos by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 19, 2016
Chai see life...
She was badly burnt by the explosion...!!!
More photos of her HERE!!!
Re: Pretty Model Cries For Help After Being A Victim Of Gas Explosion.Graphic Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 7:41am On Jun 19, 2016
God heal her..dis is tragic

1 Like

Re: Pretty Model Cries For Help After Being A Victim Of Gas Explosion.Graphic Photos by ojoyentalk: 7:41am On Jun 19, 2016
Get well soon
Re: Pretty Model Cries For Help After Being A Victim Of Gas Explosion.Graphic Photos by talk2alabama: 7:41am On Jun 19, 2016
cry it's very unfortunate... I can really spot out her mistake.. she forgot to turn off the gas knob just before she struck the match the second time..

Life sha.. we just never know when an unfortunate event will hit us..

1 Like

Re: Pretty Model Cries For Help After Being A Victim Of Gas Explosion.Graphic Photos by tayadof9ja(m): 7:44am On Jun 19, 2016
i dont feel sorry for her at all....awon bishis.....u never can tell what she planned on doing when she gets to that her 'work'. If girl don ever wicked u, u go wish her even worse.
Re: Pretty Model Cries For Help After Being A Victim Of Gas Explosion.Graphic Photos by dainformant(m): 7:44am On Jun 19, 2016
life is not fair oo.. chaii
Re: Pretty Model Cries For Help After Being A Victim Of Gas Explosion.Graphic Photos by Nobody: 7:46am On Jun 19, 2016
I don't believe this.
Re: Pretty Model Cries For Help After Being A Victim Of Gas Explosion.Graphic Photos by PrettyCrystal: 7:46am On Jun 19, 2016
cc; seun, lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Pretty Model Cries For Help After Being A Victim Of Gas Explosion.Graphic Photos by Nobody: 7:49am On Jun 19, 2016
Thank God for the law of Karma. Wicked people like you will get whatever they wish on others.
tayadof9ja:
i dont feel sorry for her at all....awon bishis.....u never can tell what she planned on doing when she gets to that her 'work'. If girl don ever wicked u, u go wish her even worse.
Re: Pretty Model Cries For Help After Being A Victim Of Gas Explosion.Graphic Photos by muri4mig(m): 7:51am On Jun 19, 2016
tayadof9ja:
wicked soul every where. It is low self esteem that is talking. Please grow fast and get a life. Back to the topic, Wish her speedy recovery.
Re: Pretty Model Cries For Help After Being A Victim Of Gas Explosion.Graphic Photos by Nixiepie(f): 7:51am On Jun 19, 2016
Ok lord see fine gurl...hmmm this life sha
Re: Pretty Model Cries For Help After Being A Victim Of Gas Explosion.Graphic Photos by Starlet50(m): 7:51am On Jun 19, 2016
OMG!!!!!
Re: Pretty Model Cries For Help After Being A Victim Of Gas Explosion.Graphic Photos by dainformant(m): 7:52am On Jun 19, 2016
On a Sunday morning and u are spitting trash.. I don't blame u ...just remember that bad things happen to EVERYONE, so get ready for ur turn
tayadof9ja:
Re: Pretty Model Cries For Help After Being A Victim Of Gas Explosion.Graphic Photos by madridguy(m): 8:07am On Jun 19, 2016
How I wish I have money to help her. Am feeling her pain, my soul is willing to help you sister but my pocket is weak presently.
Re: Pretty Model Cries For Help After Being A Victim Of Gas Explosion.Graphic Photos by thesicilian: 8:08am On Jun 19, 2016
I feel for her and pray she gets well soon. Nothing is safe any more - petrol, kerosene, gas, electric. May God protect us all
Re: Pretty Model Cries For Help After Being A Victim Of Gas Explosion.Graphic Photos by tayadof9ja(m): 8:16am On Jun 19, 2016
dainformant:
On a Sunday morning and u are spitting trash.. I don't blame u ...just remember that bad things happen to EVERYONE, so get ready for ur turn
and u after her
Re: Pretty Model Cries For Help After Being A Victim Of Gas Explosion.Graphic Photos by dainformant(m): 1:01pm On Jun 19, 2016
lalasticlala
Re: Pretty Model Cries For Help After Being A Victim Of Gas Explosion.Graphic Photos by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 2:08pm On Jun 19, 2016
tayadof9ja:
Baba, e be lyke say ur brain don ferment finish. Are you for real? Even if the lady in question was a LovePeddler, who are you to judge her. Guy, you need to have at least some aorta of human sympathy.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Model Cries For Help After Being A Victim Of Gas Explosion.Graphic Photos by PrettyCrystal: 6:42pm On Jun 19, 2016
lalasticlala, seun come and see

(1) (Reply)

6 Natural Ways To Boost Low Sperm Count / Foods Rich In Magnesium Can Make You Sleep Better / How To Deal With Drug Test? Lets Talk And Give Suggestions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.