Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Denial - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Denial (721 Views)

Why Do Women Love Living In Denial? / Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos / How To Know What Your Boyfriend Will Be As A Husband. Don't Be In Denial! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Denial by intan(f): 3:29am On Sep 01, 2009
We all know that marriage is not a bed of roses, and it's not a bed of thorns either. It's a little bit of both. The UPs and DOWNs, arguments, disagreements and all the circumstances that we deal with on daily basis, requires a lot of patience, tolerance and understanding. Lets say after all these years, your effort to make it work comes to dead end, but you are still in the marriage for the sake of your kids; the love between you and him/her fades away day by day. Then out of the blue, your spouse starting to deny his/her marriage infront of certain individual(his/her best friend, allies or exs). How would you react if this sort of dilemma happens to you?
Re: Denial by AjaraEwuro: 3:44am On Sep 01, 2009
i will say - iniu huyt i okjuiohht njhhsyui iyrbhbhgi nshbdi o- hdgtfsufi9 nshy;ls idhiush hojshs hhsa;j;d'hbh ihdusol,
Re: Denial by maedan(f): 3:50am On Sep 01, 2009
If he denies you, maybe it's time you start denying him too. Tit for tat. He will start to pay attention when he notices you have a mind of your own. Deny ko, declaim ni. That kind of man deserves what ever he sees in future, because they always end up regretting giving up a good thing.
Re: Denial by Nobody: 3:55am On Sep 01, 2009
It means it's time to address the situation or you are setting yourself up for a major blow.
Re: Denial by SeanT21(f): 4:10am On Sep 01, 2009
I will deny him right back. 2 can play that game!!
Re: Denial by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 01, 2009
Re: Denial by Fhemmmy: 5:40pm On Sep 01, 2009
First of all, i hate when couple stays together cos of the kids, that is not fair.
The kids will grow up and leave and now what will happen, stay cos of your age and no love?
If no love, fix or get out.
Re: Denial by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 01, 2009
@poster
staying in an union just for the sake of children is WRONG and you only get what you deserve for doing it. this man clearly doesnt love you anymore so, unless you are short for cash and cant live without him, i suggest you move on with your life and divorce that man.
if he denies beng with you right in your face, then it wont be long before he even parade with his new gf right in your face. he doesnt care about your feelings and showed it to you by making your union inexistant.
no need to try and hang on to something you already lost.

imagine what will go through the mind of the kids when they hear their father talk thi kind of nonsense or even see him with a new bimbo? dont go that low and move on.

(1) (Reply)

“help! Save My Marriage!” Some1 Screamed! / Would You Advise Marriage? / Is 3times 2much 4a Maried Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.