Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,713 members, 7,824,022 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

A New Place For Women To Gather And Discuss Issues Bothering Or Affecting Them - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A New Place For Women To Gather And Discuss Issues Bothering Or Affecting Them (441 Views)

I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife / Early marriage advantages {for Women And Men} Must Read / And There Shall Be 7 Women To 1 Man..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A New Place For Women To Gather And Discuss Issues Bothering Or Affecting Them by DaMirage: 11:41am On Jun 19, 2016
FOR WOMEN & THE PEOPLE THAT LOVE THEM.
I would like to introduce you to a web house filled with premium information on different categories of life - information on Pregnancy, Children, Beauty & Lifestyle, Health etc.
The site also houses a Forum for women which has been designed to give you privacy while you ask whatever question is weighing on your mind, vent, contribute to discussions,give advise and suggestions and generally build relationships and have fun!

All you need to do is visit the website, www.wivesroundtable.com.ng click on the Forum, Register with any username of your choice, activate your registration via your email box and start a topic or join in other discussions therein! Registration takes less than 3 mins.

This is a web forum for women so they can relate with the other person's situation and offer the needed support, give tangible advise or just support and encourage you.
A Facebook group is good, a Whatsapp group is good but the difference is that these groups don't protect your identity. They don't allow you let down your hair and really say exactly how you feel
This forum is for every woman - single or married. It's time for women to band together and support one another.

(1) (Reply)

Tips To Build Self-confidence In Kids / Help A Nairalander That Sells HomeCare Products(Please check me out) / Check Out My Youtube Video - If You Like Please Like Subscribe And Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.