Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,804 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Aisha Currently With Buhari In London Abuja House – Source - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Currently With Buhari In London Abuja House – Source (34880 Views)

Malami: I Didn’t Buy ₦300 Million Abuja House For My Son / Anti-Buhari Protesters Run, Police Called Against Them At Abuja House In London / Resume Or Resign: Man Stands In Front Of Abuja House In London With Placard (PIC (2) (3) (4)

Aisha Currently With Buhari In London Abuja House – Source by dre11(m): 8:19pm On Jul 19, 2017

Against media reports that the First Lady, Aisha Buhari, no longer has access to her husband, President Muhammadu Buhari, as a result of the perceived secrecy surrounding the President’s ill-health, the Daily Sun can authoritatively report that the First Lady is currently with the President in Abuja House, London.

Recall that President Buhari left Nigeria for London on Sunday, May 7, 2017, to attend to health challenges, having earlier made a similar trip to London and upon arrival in Nigeria, stated that he was going to return to London at a later date.

Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Mr. Femi Adesina, had before the President’s departure for London, in May, stated on his twitter handle that the President was going on a medical follow-up, saying that the length of the president’s stay away was to be determined by his London doctors.

A very competent presidency source told Daily Sun that Aisha is currently with President Buhari in Abuja House, London.

The source said Aisha “visited the President two weeks ago and is currently with the President.”

The source also dismissed insinuations that the President is suffering from memory loss, saying the President is responding to treatment.

While stating that no specific date has been slated for the President’s return, the source said the President’s return “would strictly be on the orders of his doctors.”

The source added: “Keeping the arrival date of the President secret is because of noise and exposure.”

Probed further about the veracity that the First Lady no longer has access to the President, the source said: “It is not possible for a wife not to see her husband.

“The information is bandied around by people trying to tarnish the image of the First Lady.”

While saying that the First Lady was sad to see people wishing her husband dead, the source however said the First Lady was living up to her challenges and doing her best.

“Anybody can be sick. But it is very unfortunate to see people wishing your husband dead,” the source concluded.

http://sunnewsonline.com/aisha-currently-with-buhari-in-london-abuja-house-source/

Re: Aisha Currently With Buhari In London Abuja House – Source by nextprince: 8:20pm On Jul 19, 2017
Wishing my president speedy recovery.

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Aisha Currently With Buhari In London Abuja House – Source by boman2014: 8:23pm On Jul 19, 2017
best of luck

Re: Aisha Currently With Buhari In London Abuja House – Source by qualityovenbake(m): 8:25pm On Jul 19, 2017
Too many "spin doctors " or "spinmeisters ".

Re: Aisha Currently With Buhari In London Abuja House – Source by sarrki(m): 8:25pm On Jul 19, 2017
Any mofo that wish baba dead

Will witness calamity in his or her life

34 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Aisha Currently With Buhari In London Abuja House – Source by sarrki(m): 8:26pm On Jul 19, 2017
nextprince:

What patriotic statement

God will bless you plenty

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aisha Currently With Buhari In London Abuja House – Source by Elnida: 8:26pm On Jul 19, 2017
una sleep for hia? the guy below may have an answer

Re: Aisha Currently With Buhari In London Abuja House – Source by nero2face: 8:37pm On Jul 19, 2017
Aisha this one u visit bubu so often these days, pliz no finish de water leaf inside de oda room for us oh, remember He's still our president, ....Lies upon Lies,..until I see pictures, if not..

Re: Aisha Currently With Buhari In London Abuja House – Source by cyberdurable(m): 8:40pm On Jul 19, 2017
shushhhhhhh.....No noise the president wan talk to us

21 Likes

Re: Aisha Currently With Buhari In London Abuja House – Source by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 19, 2017
Sai Buhari.

Re: Aisha Currently With Buhari In London Abuja House – Source by taylor88(m): 8:40pm On Jul 19, 2017
deadmen don't cap, dead men don't walk

totoo go don hungry this woman tire

Madam advice ur incapacitated hubby to resign and u both will leave a happy life

Re: Aisha Currently With Buhari In London Abuja House – Source by SaAbbas(m): 8:41pm On Jul 19, 2017
May Allah SWT bring our President home safely

Re: Aisha Currently With Buhari In London Abuja House – Source by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:41pm On Jul 19, 2017
Ok oooooooo
This is a clearer report compared to the previous speculations!

Aishat you self knows the truth! Your husband has not being fair to the masses.

No Nigerian would wish her benefactor dead!

I was one of those people praying for him to go and meet his 72 virgins because he refuse to resign!

But now I pray he get well and resign else the Egyptian you are still seeing today you will see no more!

The masses are going through pain, you are a mother, you should relate!

Re: Aisha Currently With Buhari In London Abuja House – Source by Yosuregames: 8:41pm On Jul 19, 2017
Anybody dat wishes 4 my president to die its his own president dat will die.

Re: Aisha Currently With Buhari In London Abuja House – Source by onosprince(m): 8:41pm On Jul 19, 2017
Re: Aisha Currently With Buhari In London Abuja House – Source by taylor88(m): 8:41pm On Jul 19, 2017
sarrki:
Any mofo that wish baba dead

Will witness calamity in his or her life

he's already dead zombie

u can still join him

onye ala

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Currently With Buhari In London Abuja House – Source by fergie001: 8:41pm On Jul 19, 2017
For me,a welcome devt,if you can stay strong.....the best.
Re: Aisha Currently With Buhari In London Abuja House – Source by Onlyfrozenjim(m): 8:42pm On Jul 19, 2017
Just look at our. President

No difference from broom

Re: Aisha Currently With Buhari In London Abuja House – Source by Tolexander: 8:42pm On Jul 19, 2017
Re: Aisha Currently With Buhari In London Abuja House – Source by jomarq(m): 8:42pm On Jul 19, 2017
Re: Aisha Currently With Buhari In London Abuja House – Source by Atiku2019: 8:42pm On Jul 19, 2017
Speedy Recovery My President cool

Re: Aisha Currently With Buhari In London Abuja House – Source by obaataaokpaewu: 8:42pm On Jul 19, 2017
When I read "authoritavely report", I was expecting to see a picture to back up that "authoritative reportage".

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Currently With Buhari In London Abuja House – Source by taylor88(m): 8:42pm On Jul 19, 2017
nextprince:

a president with dead erection

is that one a president

Re: Aisha Currently With Buhari In London Abuja House – Source by Teacher1776(m): 8:42pm On Jul 19, 2017
Just when people are getting used to the absence of the nightmare called General Buhari, his media aides will just insult our collective sensibility by posting diversionary news about the president.
So this president can't be photographed with this wife together?
By the way why was the wife initially left here in Nigeria while the husband was there all by himself? Is a wife not supposed to be by her husband sick bed?
Enough of all these stories about Buhari. Just allow the old man to recover at his own pace.
It is just sad that the commander in chief of nigerian armed forces is now akin order from some doctors in the UK.

Re: Aisha Currently With Buhari In London Abuja House – Source by dedons: 8:42pm On Jul 19, 2017
Wetin concern me

Re: Aisha Currently With Buhari In London Abuja House – Source by massinola(m): 8:42pm On Jul 19, 2017
Doing what please? The man can still visit the other room?

Re: Aisha Currently With Buhari In London Abuja House – Source by Jabioro: 8:43pm On Jul 19, 2017
What's all these fussed about her been with her ailing husband?

Re: Aisha Currently With Buhari In London Abuja House – Source by Stanleyville(m): 8:43pm On Jul 19, 2017
"ABUJA HOUSE LONDON"

This wan weak me..

Re: Aisha Currently With Buhari In London Abuja House – Source by TijaniAbu: 8:43pm On Jul 19, 2017
Aisha the akara fryer should decide which lie she wants to tell. That woman can lie till Daura and back. That lying is her trademark. Pity Buhari, married to a liar.

Re: Aisha Currently With Buhari In London Abuja House – Source by nextprince: 8:44pm On Jul 19, 2017
taylor88:

a president with dead erection

is that one a president

Not dead again, but dead erection?

Nawa 4 Table Tops sha.
Re: Aisha Currently With Buhari In London Abuja House – Source by dakeskese(m): 8:44pm On Jul 19, 2017
Such razzmatazz!!!

I am not impressed.

Where is Adeboye wen u need him?
Where is TB Joshua?
Where is Apostle Sule?
Where are all those powerful Islamic Clerics in Ilorin?

Let one of them do the needful.
Let one of them heal him.

I am so sad cus my dear President is incapacitated. I am sincerely sad.
If all those miracles are not staged, let these clerics save this country.

ONE LOVE NIGERIA!!!

Re: Aisha Currently With Buhari In London Abuja House – Source by nero2face: 8:45pm On Jul 19, 2017
SaAbbas:
May Allah SWT bring our President home safely
why u dey wish him safe journey?, abi them tell U say him wan return...don't tell me u didn't even understand the story

Umahi: Anyim Pius Is The Leader Of IPOB In Ebonyi & Senator Egwu Is Their Member / Abuja 'Moms' Visit Dino Melaye At His Residence (Photos) / Faces Of Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue Yesterday (Photos)