Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,468 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Buhari's Certificate: Presidency Leave Nwokocha Nmandi Alone. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Certificate: Presidency Leave Nwokocha Nmandi Alone. (586 Views)

Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate / Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday / Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe: "Buhari Never Sat For WASC" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's Certificate: Presidency Leave Nwokocha Nmandi Alone. by DonDanServices(m): 4:32pm On Jun 19, 2016
The legal action presumed to be taken by the Presidency against Nwokocha Nmandi for declaring president Buhari guilty of not having a WAEC is laughable and disgraceful. I want to remind Malam Shehu this wise saying, "what is good for the goose is also good for the gander". Malam shehu, where were you and your legal team when President Buhari declared Nnamdi Kalu guilty and unreleasable during a presidential chat some months ago while the case is still in court or when no competent court with jurisdiction has declared him guilty? With due respect to the Presidential aide and as one of the pioneers of this legal action, Malam Shehu , I would advise him and his team to go to equity with clean hands. The presidency should stop buying time out of this case and advice the president to tender his certificate during court hearing. If the president wants us to believe his anti-corruption war let him be plain with this case without interference.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Certificate: Presidency Leave Nwokocha Nmandi Alone. by Abeymills(m): 4:44pm On Jun 19, 2016
I concur
Re: Buhari's Certificate: Presidency Leave Nwokocha Nmandi Alone. by Realist2: 5:08pm On Jun 19, 2016
I and My Friends are making Consultation with relevant authorities to institute a Suit that would compel President Buhari to present his WASC Certificate for All Nigerians to see or resign.

(1) (Reply)

See The View Of NIGERIA To The World / Video: Watch Zenith Bank's Management Team Pay A Visit To Allegedly Beg Fayose / Militants Vow To Attack Imo State Govt, Oil Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.