Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,923 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

See The View Of NIGERIA To The World - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The View Of NIGERIA To The World (585 Views)

Osinbajo Takes Aerial View Of Apapa-Oshodi From A Helicopter (Photos) / Aerial View Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (Photos) / South-West Sends Mercenaries To Other Parts Of Nigeria To Fight – Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The View Of NIGERIA To The World by bet9ja(m): 7:01pm On Jun 23, 2016
I googled Nigeria and here is the page that came up on google. My question is, Can any foreigner dream of visiting a country of this nature?

Re: See The View Of NIGERIA To The World by ikbnice(m): 7:08pm On Jun 23, 2016
Where is the rest of the page, u don chop am abi
Re: See The View Of NIGERIA To The World by bet9ja(m): 7:46pm On Jun 23, 2016
ikbnice:
Where is the rest of the page, u don chop am abi

It can't fit in.... LOL
Re: See The View Of NIGERIA To The World by ikbnice(m): 7:47pm On Jun 23, 2016
bet9ja:

It can't fit in.... LOL
I would like to assume the good news didn't fit in.

(1) (Reply)

I Am Ready To Go To Jail-bukola Saraki / Militants Vow To Attack Imo State Govt, Oil Companies / PHOTOS: Gov. Mimiko Breaks Fast With Muslim Community In Ondo Tonight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.