Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,464 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

What Does It Mean For A Wife To Submit To Her Husband? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Does It Mean For A Wife To Submit To Her Husband? (3814 Views)

Fifteen Stupid Things A Wife Can Do To Mess Up Her Marriage!!! / Please How Can Someone Handle A Wife That Loves Sex So Much? / See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day (2) (3) (4)

Re: What Does It Mean For A Wife To Submit To Her Husband? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 19, 2016
Mindfulness:

Are you surprised? grin

And his best buddy TV, the self-proclaimed advocate of the sacred institution called marriage and Christianity, supports him on a thread where he tells a husband to cheat on his wife. Confused lot. grin grin grin

Mindfulness, you should be kept away from real people with a real life.

First of, show me my hypocrisy. If I call myself a misogynist, and I have, and I believe that women should submit to their husbands, and I do, should common sense not tell you that I'm being sarcastic? Have I never been sarcastic o this forum? If you cannot remember me being so, shouldn't you just shut up like someone who claims to have a brain?

Secondly, show me where TV has agreed to my side-chick advice.

Re: What Does It Mean For A Wife To Submit To Her Husband? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 19, 2016
Timbuktou:

Mindfulness, you should be kept away from real people with a real life.

First of, show me my hypocrisy. If I call myself a misogynist, and I have, and I believe that women should submit to their husbands, and I do, should common sense not tell you that I'm being sarcastic? Have I never been sarcastic o this forum? If you cannot remember me being so, shouldn't you just shut up like someone who claims to have a brain?

You are a Christian and you present yourself as an advocate of Christian values regarding marriage and yet you advise a husband to cheat on his wife when according to your religion adultery is the only acceptable reason for divorce. And when I say that logic is alien to you, you think it's an insult.

Secondly, show me where TV has agreed to my side-chick advice.

He didn't but he chose to ignore your solution to the problem (CHEATING / ADULTERY = a cardinal sin in your and his world view - THEORETICALLY grin ) because you like to support each other - when you feel that you are not strong enough on your own grin.

If someone else said what you said, he would be following the person for weeks to present himself as the ultimate advocate and righteous person of God and his design for gender roles and marriage. grin

Hypocrites! wink

Re: What Does It Mean For A Wife To Submit To Her Husband? by bukatyne(f): 2:06pm On Aug 19, 2016
Mindfulness:

You are a Christian and you present yourself as an advocate of Christian values regarding marriage and yet you advise a husband to cheat on his wife when according to your religion adultery is the only acceptable reason for divorce. And when I say that logic is alien to you, you think it's an insult.

He didn't but he chose to ignore your solution to the problem (CHEATING / ADULTERY = a cardinal sin in your and his world view - THEORETICALLY grin ) because you like to support each other - when you feel that you are not strong enough on your own grin.

If someone else said what you said, he would be following the person for weeks to present himself as the ultimate advocate and righteous person of God and his design for gender roles and marriage. grin

Hypocrites! wink

@Bold:

Very hilarious.

How are you and family? smiley

Re: What Does It Mean For A Wife To Submit To Her Husband? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 19, 2016
Timbuktou:

Isn't that the idea of sarcasm? for it to seem so real and yet so blatantly unreal? Better wording of sarcasm? You're truly an imbeciile

First of all, it is your grandfather that is an imbëcile.

@bolded__Typical product of Omukoro community development high school. cheesy

Sarcasm are bitter jibes or taunting remarks that are intended to mock whomever it is directed at. Another definition of sarcasm is the use of irony to mock or show contempt. When you are making a sarcastic remark the recipient is supposed to know that it is a sarcastic remark (unless of course the recipient is a lunkhead like Timbuktu).

The distinctive quality of sarcasm is when it's spoken rather than when it is WRITTEN, because of the vocal inflections that give it greater emphasis.

Next time you are wording any of your rêtarded sarcastic remarks put it at the back of your mind that since it is written and not voiced then other elements (like Smiley et al) ought to be incorporated to drive home the point.

Now here is a valid example of sarcasm: I'm very busy at the moment, Timbuktu, can I ignore you some other time?

I hope you learnt something new today, dumb-āss

I'm sure you'd know a lot about worms, seeing as you're one yourself. Sorry, I don't do men. If you have something tangible to say, out with it or go find one of your playmates to handle your spincter as usual.

This is about teaching you what sarcasm is, instead of learning and understanding it you are busy hyperventilating. Olodo. grin

Re: What Does It Mean For A Wife To Submit To Her Husband? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 19, 2016
bukatyne:

@Bold:

Very hilarious.

grin grin grin grin grin

Next time we will advise people to cheat on their spouses and you know what TV's reaction will be. grin He will jump on it and not cherry-pick what he agrees with in our comment like he did with Tim's. grin

Didn't he say something about credibility some weeks ago? grin

How are you and family? smiley

We are fine, thank you. I hope yours too? kiss

Re: What Does It Mean For A Wife To Submit To Her Husband? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 19, 2016
Mindfulness:

You are a Christian and you present yourself as an advocate of Christian values regarding marriage

No, I'm not a Christian. Haven't been for, at least, three years now. And, no, I do not present myself as a Christian. It may interest you to know that I actually consider myself an African man with traditional, time-tested African values. So, if I present myself anyhow, it is as unabashedly African. And, yes, there are parallels in traditional African culture and Bible teachings, so I understand your befuddlement.

and yet you advise a husband to cheat on his wife when according to your religion adultery is the only acceptable reason for divorce.

As you know, I'm not Christian. I am Yoruba/Delta, and tracing my ancestry, none of my forbears had time for rubbish. I have no intentions of betraying the family traditions on both sides. kiss

And when I say that logic is alien to you, you think it's an insult.

Mindy, you're a slowpoke, whatever you say can't be considered am insult. It will be rightly considered an expression of an underdeveloped mind.

He didn't but he chose to ignore your solution to the problem (CHEATING / ADULTERY = a cardinal sin in your and his world view - THEORETICALLY grin ) because you like to support each other - when you feel that you are not strong enough on your own grin. [quote]

Im sure this whole Christianity business has been well taken care of.

Secondly, you're side-stepping my request to prove your false accusation, even though TV did say he would do things differently from me. You want to see both of us at each other's throats? You might need to wait for longer.

Our support of/for each is a problem, we tend to hold many similar opinions. Support is just an organic by-product of our kindred beliefs. It shouldn't bring you pain and tears IMO.

[quote] If someone else said what you said, he would be following the person for weeks to present himself as the ultimate advocate and righteous person of God and his design for gender roles and marriage. grin
Hypocrites! wink

You really need to PM him about your desires and fantasies. Though, I can safely assume he won't be open to sampling you, you'll have to make do with le Cracks. grin, even though I'm sure you're always looking for more sausage.

Re: What Does It Mean For A Wife To Submit To Her Husband? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 19, 2016
Timbuktou:
No, I'm not a Christian. Haven't been for, at least, three years now. And, no, I do not present myself as a Christian. It may interest you to know that I actually consider myself an African man with traditional, time-tested African values. So, if I present myself anyhow, it is as unabashedly African. And, yes, there are parallels in traditional African culture and Bible teachings, so I understand your befuddlement.

As you know, I'm not Christian. I am Yoruba/Delta, and tracing my ancestry, none of my forbears had time for rubbish. I have no intentions of betraying the family traditions on both sides. kiss

Mindy, you're a slowpoke, whatever you say can't be considered am insult. It will be rightly considered an expression of an underdeveloped mind.

You really need to PM him about your desires and fantasies. Though, I can safely assume he won't be open to sampling you, you'll have to make do with le Cracks. grin, even though I'm sure you're always looking for more sausage.

Ok. Say hello to your baby mama from me and all the women who kicked your azz and left you to be bitter about life and yourself. grin

Re: What Does It Mean For A Wife To Submit To Her Husband? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 19, 2016
Mindfulness:

Ok. Say hello to your baby mama from me and all the women who kicked your azz and left you to be bitter about life and yourself. grin

Will do. grin
Re: What Does It Mean For A Wife To Submit To Her Husband? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 19, 2016
Timbuktou:

Will do. grin

And remove the Bible quote from you profile Mr Anti-Christ. grin
Re: What Does It Mean For A Wife To Submit To Her Husband? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 19, 2016
Mindfulness:

And remove the Bible quote from you profile Mr Anti-Christ. grin

You see why I say you're a morön? I consult the Bible for wisdom as I do the Koran and other books. Would you call me a Muslim for that or call me anti-islam for condemning jihads? Mindfulness, no offence, you're a foolish somebody. grin

Francis18, I hear you, mahn. Though, I need to come for a tutorial on how you inspire deactivations left and right. grin

Re: What Does It Mean For A Wife To Submit To Her Husband? by TV01(m): 3:28pm On Aug 19, 2016
Mindfulness:

Are you surprised? grin

And his best buddy TV, the self-proclaimed advocate of the sacred institution called marriage and Christianity, supports him on a thread where he tells a husband to cheat on his wife. Confused lot. grin grin grin
Ode grin Do you also need mudballs placed over your eyes to be able to see? Just like the dullard failed to recognise Tim' sarcasm here, likewise you failed to comprehend me there.

Following me around from thread to thread. Increasing obsessiveness. You've broken no laws sha, maybe I'll throw you a bone - pix loading. So, hows my left buttz cheek doin'? cool

TV

Re: What Does It Mean For A Wife To Submit To Her Husband? by bukatyne(f): 3:31pm On Aug 19, 2016
Mindfulness:

grin grin grin grin grin

Next time we will advise people to cheat on their spouses and you know what TV's reaction will be. grin He will jump on it and not cherry-pick what he agrees with in our comment like he did with Tim's. grin

Didn't he say something about credibility some weeks ago? grin

We are fine, thank you. I hope yours too? kiss

Fine, thanks

Whatever babes grin

Re: What Does It Mean For A Wife To Submit To Her Husband? by TV01(m): 3:36pm On Aug 19, 2016
Mindfulness:
For those of us whose righteousness is in Christ, our enemies will always be confused and confounded. While we will be as bold as lions cool.

Stop wasting your time looking for something to pin on me. Back to your duty station - go hype my left butzzz cheek grin. You wan picshure abi? Then earn it.

https://www.nairaland.com/3295175/why-common-most-wives-need#48583755

Hi Innovestor, nothing new under the sun. I applaud your desire to restore normalcy in your home. But please don't countenance covenant breaking or even threats of it as a means to that end.

I posted my piece before Tim. And, I didn't cherry pick any other respondents post either, not even yours. Though to repeat, Mindfulness, please stop giving relationship advice, you truly suck at it grin.

TV

Re: What Does It Mean For A Wife To Submit To Her Husband? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 19, 2016
TV01:

Ode grin Do you also need mudballs placed over your eyes to be able to see? Just like the dullard failed to recognise Tim' sarcasm here, likewise you failed to comprehend me there.

Following me around from thread to thread. Increasing obsessiveness. You've broken no laws sha, maybe I'll throw you a bone - pix loading. So, hows my left buttz cheek doin'? cool

TV

It's ALWAYS you who calls for my attention FIRST and I choose whether I respond o whether I ignore you but no matter how many times I ignore you, you come back like a homeless dog. grin

Do you already suffer from dementia? Who quoted me first today? grin grin grin
Re: What Does It Mean For A Wife To Submit To Her Husband? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 19, 2016
Timbuktou:

You see why I say you're a morön? I consult the Bible for wisdom as I do the Koran and other books. Would you call me a Muslim for that or call me anti-islam for condemning jihads? Mindfulness, no offence, you're a foolish somebody. grin

Francis18, I hear you, mahn. Though, I need to come for a tutorial on how you inspire deactivations left and right. grin

Stop calling your alternative moniker. grin

Re: What Does It Mean For A Wife To Submit To Her Husband? by Timbuktuo: 4:01pm On Aug 19, 2016
Mindfulness:

Run out of things to say, apparently. Adios, airhead.
Re: What Does It Mean For A Wife To Submit To Her Husband? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 19, 2016
Timbuktuo:

Run out of things to say, apparently. Adios, airhead.

Some monikers only show up when you people try to win something that has been lost a long time ago. grin grin grin

No adios, I am waiting for more traffic so that people can enjoy TV's picture. grin The shaming is coming back at him like a boomerang. grin grin grin

Re: What Does It Mean For A Wife To Submit To Her Husband? by Timbuktuo: 4:19pm On Aug 19, 2016
Mindfulness:

Some monikers only show up when you people try to win something that has been lost a long time ago. grin grin grin

No adios, I am waiting for more traffic so that people can enjoy TV's picture. grin The shaming is coming back at him like a boomerang. grin grin grin

Don't blame me for Francis, did i have any beef with Fem29 or engage her in any discourse?
Re: What Does It Mean For A Wife To Submit To Her Husband? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 19, 2016
Timbuktuo:

Don't blame me for Francis, did i have any beef with Fem29 or engage her in any discourse?

I hit a nerve. grin
Someone's feeling guilty.

Re: What Does It Mean For A Wife To Submit To Her Husband? by Timbuktuo: 4:24pm On Aug 19, 2016
Mindfulness:

I hit a nerve. grin
Someone's feeling guilty.

Lol. You implied, i obliged. The only nerve you hit is the ones in your brain trying to be remotely intelligent.

Re: What Does It Mean For A Wife To Submit To Her Husband? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 19, 2016
Timbuktuo:

Lol. You implied, i obliged. The only nerve you hit is the ones in your brain trying to be remotely intelligence.

My intelligence is so low and yet you keep following me with your buddies. grin
And then you gather like a bunch of hyenas and yet all your IQs combined can never beat mine. cool wink smiley

Re: What Does It Mean For A Wife To Submit To Her Husband? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 19, 2016
Mindfulness:

I noticed this a long time ago. Keen eye you got there. He's an acute degenerate. He even had to snitch to Mods. Sad old man that doesn't know the meaning of sarcasm or that not every Nairalander is privy to his rëtarded 'in-jokes'. grin

Even the tool that puts 'TV' at the end of his nonsense posts like a laboratory rëtard couldn't resist jumping in like the sissy he is. I wonder why married men would come online to dickride their fellow men even it means putting their dignity on the line.

So many overgrown idïots claiming adults in this section. This my ban na till October.. .until then. grin

Re: What Does It Mean For A Wife To Submit To Her Husband? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 19, 2016
IamWestAfrican:

I noticed this a long time ago. Keen eye you got there. He's an acute degenerate. He even had to snitch to Mods. Sad old man that doesn't know the meaning of sarcasm or that not every Nairalander is privy to his rëtarded 'in-jokes'. grin

I was thinking exactly the same.

Even the tool that puts 'TV' at the end of his post like a laboratory rëtard even had to jump in like the sissy he Iis.

So many overgrown idïots claiming adults in this section. This my ban is till October.. .until then. grin

Who are you? I like you. cool grin

Till October? You are my hero. grin cheesy

*modified*

I know now. wink

Re: What Does It Mean For A Wife To Submit To Her Husband? by francis18: 7:38pm On Aug 19, 2016
IamWestAfrican:

Even the tool that puts 'TV' at the end of his nonsense posts like a laboratory rëtard couldn't resist jumping in like the sissy he is. I wonder why married men would come online to dickride their fellow men even it means putting their dignity on the line.

So many overgrown idïots claiming adults in this section. This my ban na till October.. .until then. grin

WHAT AN IDIOT!AFTER YOU RUN TO THE MODS YOU SHOWED YOURSELF WITH ONE OF YOUR NUMEROUS MONIKER TO SPIT TRASH AS USUAL.I AM NOT HIM AND YES I KNOW YOU SINCE RAP SECTION,YOU SON OF A BIT/CH.LOSER YOU ARE AND REMAIN,KEEP KISSING THESE OLD TRASHY WOMEN OF FAMILY SECTION UNTIL YOU GET YOURSELF A MUGU,ID/IOT!
Re: What Does It Mean For A Wife To Submit To Her Husband? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 19, 2016
Yeye ppl. Una still dey find submission with empty stomach. With all the submission our ancestors gave yet no single civilization for there.

No modern gadgets developed to help the submitter grin

Olofolofos

Re: What Does It Mean For A Wife To Submit To Her Husband? by francis18: 7:51pm On Aug 19, 2016
Mindfulness:

I was thinking exactly the same.

Who are you? I like you. cool grin

Till October? You are my hero. grin cheesy

*modified*

I know now. wink

YOU ARE A SHAMELESS OBESE IDIOT!I AM NOT HIM AND NONE OF YOU CAN GUESS,BUT IT S A GOOD
THING I GET TO KEEP MY REAL ID. WHY WONT YOU LIKE HIM? HE IS YOUR KIND OF TOY MEN, YOU ARE LONELY,OBESE,UGLY AND MISERABLE,SO THE TOY BOY COME IN HANDY. YOU THOUGHT COMING BACK WITH A MARRIED STATUS AND LYING THROUGH YOUR TEETH THAT YOU HAVE A KID AND A IN YOUR THIRTIES,PEOPLE WILL FORGET ABOUT YOUR CAREFREE CONFUSED SELF AND GIVE YOU RESPECT BUT YOU FAILED,BACK TO BEING CAREFREE.THE LONELY OBESE ECCENTRIC GIRL WHO DOESNT EVEN SPEAK OR UNDERSTAND GERMAN DESPITE THE FACT THAT SHE CLAIMED TO GROW THERE.CHANGE INDEED!HOW IS YOUR INVISIBLE BABY THAT TALK BEFORE ANY OTHER CHILD CAN SPEAK,SURPRISE SHE WAS NOT ON TV,I MEAN GERMAN TV. grin grin YOU ARE A VERY SAD HUMAN BEING, YOU MUST BE VERY LONELY.YOUR LIES ALWAYS CATCH UP WITH YOU,NOW IT'S A PICTURE YOU ARE THREATENING SOMEONE WITH?ARE YOU A slowpoke,PFFF EXCUSE ME,YOU ARE grin.YOU WILL DIE MISERABLY ALONE,KEEP THIS IN MIND.

I ALWAYS SHOW UP ESPECIALLY FOR THAT TOY BOY OF YOURS,I WILL KEEP SHOWING UP AS LONG AS HE DOES HERE,A LOSER FEELING INTELLIGENT ONLINE WHEN HE IS NOTHING IN REAL LIFE.A FUCKING UGLY CHIMPANZEE WITH NO FUTURE.NOW GO CALL THE MODS,TO HIDE THIS AND YOUR TOYBOY PICTURE.HE KNOWS HE CALLED THEM,OTHERWISE WHY THE PIC DISAPPEARED? grin

Re: What Does It Mean For A Wife To Submit To Her Husband? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 19, 2016
francis18:

YOU ARE A SHAMELESS OBESE IDIOT!I AM NOT HIM AND NONE OF YOU CAN GUESS,BUT IT S A GOOD
THING I GET TO KEEP MY REAL ID. WHY WONT YOU LIKE HIM? HE IS YOUR KIND OF TOY MEN, YOU ARE LONELY,OBESE,UGLY AND MISERABLE,SO THE TOY BOY COME IN HANDY. YOU THOUGHT COMING BACK WITH A MARRIED STATUS AND LYING THROUGH YOUR TEETH THAT YOU HAVE A KID AND A IN YOUR THIRTIES,PEOPLE WILL FORGET ABOUT YOUR CAREFREE CONFUSED SELF AND GIVE YOU RESPECT BUT YOU FAILED,BACK TO BEING CAREFREE.THE LONELY OBESE ECCENTRIC GIRL WHO DOESNT EVEN SPEAK OR UNDERSTAND GERMAN DESPITE THE FACT THAT SHE CLAIMED TO GROW THERE.CHANGE INDEED!HOW IS YOUR INVISIBLE BABY THAT TALK BEFORE ANY OTHER CHILD CAN SPEAK,SURPRISE SHE WAS NOT ON TV,I MEAN GERMAN TV. grin grin YOU ARE A VERY SAD HUMAN BEING, YOU MUST BE VERY LONELY.YOUR LIES ALWAYS CATCH UP WITH YOU,NOW IT'S A PICTURE YOU ARE THREATENING SOMEONE WITH?ARE YOU A slowpoke,PFFF EXCUSE ME,YOU ARE grin.YOU WILL DIE MISERABLY ALONE,KEEP THIS IN MIND.

I ALWAYS SHOW UP ESPECIALLY FOR THAT TOY BOY OF YOURS,I WILL KEEP SHOWING UP AS LONG AS HE DOES HERE,A LOSER FEELING INTELLIGENT ONLINE WHEN HE IS NOTHING IN REAL LIFE.A FUCKING UGLY CHIMPANZEE WITH NO FUTURE.NOW GO CALL THE MODS,TO HIDE THIS AND YOUR TOYBOY PICTURE.HE KNOWS HE CALLED THEM,OTHERWISE WHY THE PIC DISAPPEARED? grin

Timbuktou, how far? cheesy

Re: What Does It Mean For A Wife To Submit To Her Husband? by francis18: 7:59pm On Aug 19, 2016
Mindfulness:

Timbuktou, how far? cheesy

HAHAHAHA NOTHING TO SAY? I AM CLOSER THAN YOU THINK wink.I HAVE ALL Y'ALL INFORMATION WITH ME,ALL Y'ALL MISERABLE FAMILY SECTION WOMEN.I MEAN I AM CLOSER,YOU HAVE NO IDEA. grin grin AND I WILL CONTINUE TO STAY UNKNOWN SO TO GET MORE INFO,GENIUS.OBESE GERMAN IMMIGRANT,NOW YOU WANT TO BE A WIFE AND MOTHER? grin YOU WILL DIE LONELY cool

Feminist Reveals Why It's Inconvenient Being A Nigerian Wife / . / People Living Abroad,where Is Best To Buy A House First Nigeria Or Abroad ?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82