Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari (62084 Views)

I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody – Buhari / I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody – Buhari / I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by cruzyteejay(m): 12:16am On Jun 20, 2016
After all said and done.......we all know that he is not expecting anybody to come and fight him...he is just trying to tell us how fit he is,xo you guys should stop being stupid
Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by onetouch04: 12:21am On Jun 20, 2016
Neoguru4:
So the p@èdøph.ile is back to wrestle more children.
Maybe ur toddlers sister or daughter would b d next victim. Shameless fool.

1 Like

Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by onetouch04: 12:21am On Jun 20, 2016
Neoguru4:
So the p@èdøph.ile is back to wrestle more children.
Maybe ur toddler sister or d@ughter would b d next victim. Sh@meless fool.
Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by amtaken(f): 12:47am On Jun 20, 2016
If I hear!
Guliver:
Aisha go hear am tonite.
Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by Ondoboi12345678: 1:05am On Jun 20, 2016
Walai..... You bad o
Guliver:
Aisha go hear am tonite.
Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by Lasunjane: 1:20am On Jun 20, 2016
Welcome back my president
Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by Nobody: 2:05am On Jun 20, 2016

You can see I am taller than you. Do you want to wrestle with me? You can do so,” Buhari said.
Na so grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by Locapito(m): 2:21am On Jun 20, 2016
The Gallantly Gallant General is back, where re the wailing wailers? Now that the eagle has landed, the Jonathan avengers, treasury looters, the ragtag protesters, better be warned.
Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by Bebson007(m): 3:15am On Jun 20, 2016
My presido. Ever since you left Garri is still 100 naira for 2cups.
Your excellency a cup of rice now 100naira..... Pls come and probe and jail farmers lol
Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by Shome36(m): 4:54am On Jun 20, 2016
He's finally BACK!!!! Wailers how market na?
Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by xcuggsm(m): 4:56am On Jun 20, 2016
dickoflife:
standard security protocol states that the two principals should hardly be together. thats why u see gov office is different from deputy in case of attack one will survive.

So Osibanjo is a principal officer In this government? Thought he is considered a common commissioner
Thanks for the information

1 Like

Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by xcuggsm(m): 5:07am On Jun 20, 2016
123emeka:
Tank God u ar back I was thinking what would happen If PMB didn't make it.

God forbid bad thing!

But if PMB didn't make it, OSINBANJO will run way from Aso Rock

Now you know.
Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by DaBullIT(m): 5:40am On Jun 20, 2016
Looks like the proposed Cyber Bill is good thing afterall

You can't imagine how much hurt , hate and anger i have endured when i read some comments on here

I have learned to just Ignore . so it doesn't hurt as much as it used to

omenka:
I think it is time the NASS makes a law prohibiting extreme stupidity as exemplified by someone here. Maybe a jail term of 3months without access to the internet would suffice. cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by naijaboy756: 6:06am On Jun 20, 2016
Locapito:
The Gallantly Gallant General is back, where re the wailing wailers? Now that the eagle has landed, the Jonathan avengers, treasury looters, the ragtag protesters, better be warned.
lol . Una don start again! Few days now, another one go happen una go disappear for Nairaland grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by pinkcita: 6:11am On Jun 20, 2016
amtaken:
Okpo
I know you feel the pains of frustration but take it easy...hope.
Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by Kingbusssy(m): 6:11am On Jun 20, 2016
Beremx:
The first person you have to wrestle is Fayose. Fayose seems he wants to fight. Just give him one uppercut and he won't stalk you again.grin
Yeye ponmo governor.

Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari. cool
Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by donbrowser(m): 6:22am On Jun 20, 2016
omenka:
I think it is time the NASS makes a law prohibiting extreme stupidity as exemplified by someone here. Maybe a jail term of 3months without access to the internet would suffice. cheesy
Is it Military regime?

1 Like

Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by osusuallstars: 6:37am On Jun 20, 2016
hope not a walking corpse
Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by Chalatanace(m): 6:37am On Jun 20, 2016
Take your time to download this android application. It's very educational (Still in Beta).

News , cheats, hacks, musics, sports, etc in just one app.

You'll never be outdated with the app.

Click to download i-Gist for Android.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByMzVPZXW5J0SXZ0UEhjclhkTUFkN003TkVJc2RCWExZUl9n/view

Features
Nairaland posts in one click
Cryptocurrencies news
Hacking tricks
Tweaks
Music
Videos
E.t.c
Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by sambless2016(m): 6:50am On Jun 20, 2016
Baba is back
Thank God.
Go and wrestle with fayose .pls
John cena, they can't see you
Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by frankyychiji(f): 6:56am On Jun 20, 2016
omenka:
Another jab below the belt of the cantankerous enemies of state. cheesy

Baba, we love you and would continue to pray for you. May God grant you the health, grace and wisdom to finish this task of ridding our country of her most potent human and ideological vices.

It is well with you and my country. smiley
Which jab?? undecided
That was how Yar'adua invited Nigerians to a game of squash.

1 Like

Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by frankyychiji(f): 6:57am On Jun 20, 2016
sambless2016:
Baba is back
Thank God.
Go and wrestle with fayose .pls
John cena, they can't see you
That was how Yar'adua invited us to a game of squash.

1 Like

Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by amtaken(f): 6:58am On Jun 20, 2016
Back to you.
pinkcita:

I know you feel the pains of frustration but take it easy...hope.
Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by slavemerchant: 7:09am On Jun 20, 2016
He should go and wrestle his wife
Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by omenka(m): 7:09am On Jun 20, 2016
donbrowser:

Is it Military regime?
Is NASS a military establishment??

Anyway, na joke I dey joke, people should enjoy their right to extreme stupidity. If you chose to want to be like them, that is your prerogative as well and no one would stop you.

Happy now?? Oya, face front.
Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by kryptonian1987(m): 7:10am On Jun 20, 2016
who ask am to dey explain all this to us?
e just dey like person wey dem dey beat for fight but him go dey tell everybody wey won separate say:....no worry-make una no hold us! today I go kill this guy...
those wey dem carry go "land of no mercy" go understand me better ;-)
stop procrastinating, fold your sleeves and get back to work so you might probably fixed the monumental damage you have installed in just one year of your 1st term.
Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by adesgentle8(m): 7:15am On Jun 20, 2016
Na im sabi
Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by glossy6(f): 7:18am On Jun 20, 2016
omenka:

Baba, we love you and would continue to pray for you. May God grant you the health, grace and wisdom to finish this task of ridding our country of her most potent human and ideological vices.

And the potent human vices are there with him grinning from ear to ear.

By the way who his tallness epp?
Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by IVORY2009(m): 7:23am On Jun 20, 2016
[s]
omenka:

[/s]

Nonsense, ur case is always different! Can u see how others express dem self with joke!
Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by stobery(m): 7:28am On Jun 20, 2016
Diz man sef
Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by gbengat6(m): 7:28am On Jun 20, 2016
buhari is ready to ranbow EYAN MAYWEATHER.
Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by Ebitaope: 7:49am On Jun 20, 2016
Mr President welcome may d roots of sickness in ur body be healed in Jesus name

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Saraki Watching Spain Vs Russia Match Today. Photos / EFCC Issues Statement On Magu's Reported Arrest / Boko Haram Attacks Korongilum, Chibok, Sets Many Houses On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.